Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Endings and Beginnings - Book 2
Chapter 9


Michael, Emmett and Ted sat in the booth at the Diner waiting for their breakfast.


“So did you or did you not think that he was hot?” Emmett asked. Ted just rolled his eyes.


“He is hot. That is why I hired him. But that doesn’t mean that I would ever---“


“fuck him? Yes you would.” Michael finished his friend’s thought. “You might say you wouldn’t Ted but if Jerk Mayoff came over to your desk and asked you to screw him, you would be all over him like stink on shit.” Michael was smiling. He watched as Ted tried to deny his accusation.


“Exactly.” Emmett chided in.


“Oh look whose talking.” Michael began. “I doubt you would even wait for him to ask.” Emmett rolled his eyes.


“Like you wouldn’t do him too.” Ted accused Michael.


“No I wouldn’t do him or let him do me.” Michael announced with complete confidence.


“And what makes you so special?” Emmett asked defensively.


“I love Ben. I don’t want anyone else.” Their food arrived. Both Emmett and Ted were silent. To be honest Emmett had been a bit surprised to realize that he wouldn’t even care if Ted did have sex with someone else. He wondered if Ted felt the same about him. He didn’t feel jealous of Ted in any way. Their love wasn’t like that.


“You know Ted if you wanted to fuck him I’d be fine with that.” Emmett’s eyes never left his food. Michael looked up his interest peaked. Ted’s thoughts had been mirroring Emmett’s as he ate his cream of wheat.


“Me too.” He agreed.


“Maybe we should you know…..not limit ourselves.” Emmett suggested.


“Maybe.” Ted said encouragingly.


“So what? Are you guys going to be like Brian and Justin were. You two are going to live together but fuck everyone else? Threesomes, foursomes, all that sort of weird shit?” The two men looked at each other then turned back to face Michael.


“Yes.” They both said simultaneously digging into their breakfast once more with a more gusto.


********************************


Justin had taken Friday afternoon off. He needed to finalize a few things concerning his new house. Now he had a phone, the utilities were all turned on, and had a few pieces of used furniture. It still looked pretty sparse but he refused to feel anything but happy. He had a bed with a new mattress to sleep on and Stephen had his crib from his Mother’s condo. They had a table to eat at with four mix matched chairs. He had a couch and a chair in his living room. His computer was on one end of his dining table but that was ok for now. It was just he and Stephen after all. He really didn’t need the entire table for just the two of them. For some reason that thought caused a lump to form in his throat. He wasn’t sure why he had been thinking about Ethan so much that day. It had to be because he and Stephen were setting up a home without the other member of their family.


Justin was amazed how the emotions would come at him out of nowhere. It seemed like there were days now where the stupidest things would set him off. He remembered being in the mall with Molly last week. They had gone into the music store and he had suddenly felt very overwhelmed. The piece that Ethan had practiced so often had been blaring over the speakers filling the store with shopping ambiance and Justin’s heart with longing. Justin had left and waited for Molly on a bench outside of the store.


When she came out she had sat next to him and held his hand. She must have realized. They had just sat there together for a few moments until he felt like he could talk about it. She had been so sweet. He had always seen her as such a pest, but now he was so grateful for her. Stephen adored her and so did he. He moved to unpack another box.


He moved quickly putting the few little knick knacks he had managed to hold on to on the shelves in the living room. It wasn’t much but it did make it look more like home. He stepped back and smiled. It wasn’t perfect but nothing really was.


“Justin?” He jumped at the sound of the other man’s voice. He turned to see Max Collins standing behind him.


“I knocked.” He offered. “I guess you didn’t hear me. Justin recovered sighing as his breathing tried to catch up with his racing heart. He then started laughing as he realized how he had jumped.


“You scared the shit out of me.” Justin said.


“Sorry. I just wanted to come by and see how things were going. I thought maybe you could use some help.” Max looked around the living room. He hadn’t really considered the fact that Justin was starting over. This gave the man an idea.


“Actually I am just unpacking the few boxes I have. Tomorrow I am bringing over Stephen’s clothing and toys and such. I need to get him a dresser to put his stuff in.” Justin absently looked around running through what was left on his ‘to do’ list.


“Well why don’t we go out now and get the dresser. I have a pickup and it will save you the delivery fee.” Max offered. He noticed Justin shifting a bit as he looked away as though he were uncomfortable.


“It isn’t just the delivery fee that’s the problem.” He said apologetically. Max understood and dropped it.


“Well that’s cool. Just whenever you get ready to go look for one let me know so I can go with you and bring it home for you.” Justin was grateful that Max understood and had so easily let it go.


“Sure.” Justin picked up an empty box and headed for the back of the house. “You want something to drink?” He asked.


“Well actually I was hoping I could take you out for something to drink and eat as well that is if you haven’t already had supper.” He offered. Justin shook his head.


“Nope. Sounds good to me. Do you mind if we run by and grab Stephen?” He asked. “The daycare will be closing soon.” Max shook his head. “We can just take my car. His seat is already in the back.” Justin added looking for his jacket.


“Where can we go where they will have something Stephen will eat?” Max asked. Justin stopped surprised that a man without children would consider his son. He grabbed his jacket then headed back.


“Oh I’m taking him over to my Mom’s. She said she would keep him tonight while I finish getting everything unpacked and buy what I don’t have.” Max nodded following Justin out to his car.


“So are you staying here tonight?” Max asked as they started off towards the GLC. It wasn’t a very long drive.


“Yep. I can’t wait.” He could see the smile on Justin’s face grow wider. He couldn’t imagine how liberating it must feel for the man to be back out on his own. He wondered if it made Justin sad at all starting over without his partner there to help him, laugh with him, and share the work. He tried to keep his eyes focused on the road ahead of them but found himself staring over at the other man constantly. Justin finally turned at the next red light to meet his gaze.


“Max did you want to say something?” He asked his face furrowed.


“No.” Max stuttered turning away then he turned back. “Well I was just wondering what you might like for a house warming gift.” Justin smiled.


“A television.” He laughed as they made their way into the intersection. “No honestly I really need a couple of plates and some glasses or even some silverware. I don’t have anything.” He offered.


“Great!” Max exclaimed. “Dishes it will be and silverware.”


“No just one or the other. Don’t go overboard. I don’t really need very much.” Justin started.


“Justin I want to okay? Don’t be like this.” Max smiled as he looked out his side of the car. Justin felt uncomfortable for a second about accepting something from Max. He had felt the other man’s growing interest for some time. He wasn’t sure what he needed to do in order to discourage it. He didn’t want to hurt Max’s feelings. He enjoyed working with him. He was a wonderful boss. Always understanding and supportive, Justin couldn’t ask for more. Justin knew though that there was only one man he was interested in having a relationship with. He had blown it three years ago, but felt like he had another chance for happiness with Brian.


If it weren’t for Brian he would be interested in Max. He was everything that Justin could ever hope for in a boyfriend. He was handsome, smart, funny, considerate, and just an all around nice guy. He didn’t want to hurt him. He hoped that when the moment arrived he would know what to say so that they could remain friends.


He pulled the car up into the GLC parking lot and they both made their way into the center.


“Max can you check Stephen out for me. I need to go check my messages.” Justin called heading up the stairs.


“I thought you took this day off?” Max offered.


“Well I did but we have some supplies that were backordered and I need to see if that has been resolved and I am expecting to hear back from a potential instructor.” He disappeared at the top of the stairs. Max shook his head. Hiring Justin had definitely been the right decision. Under his guidance the art program was now months ahead of where he had hoped it would be. The demand for more classes had already resulted in the need for at least one more full time instructor. By summer Max felt certain they would be hiring a third.


Max had seen a few of Justin’s sketches the last time he was over at Melanie and Lindsay’s home. He had been very impressed. Justin had real talent. He was a gifted artist. Even though he was a wonderful teacher Max had other plans for the young artist. Both his creativity and intellect were proving very effective in maximizing the center’s exposure. They were starting to be viewed as a viable part of the city’s infrastructure. Max hoped one day to see the GLC as the Cultural Arts and Education hub for the city. It was ambitions but every achievement started out as ambition.


Coming into the daycare area Teresa immediately came over to greet him.


“Hi Teresa. How was your day?” He asked. Max valued the young woman.

She was also a huge asset to the center. Her love for the children was evident in everything she did for them.


“We all had a wonderful day Mr. Collins.” She offered. He nodded.


“Max. I’ve said it a hundred times. You should call me Max.” She smiled shyly. He always reminded her but she always forgot.


“I need to pickup Stephen for Justin. He is up checking his messages.” Max smiled. He noticed the knowing look on Teresa face.


“He changed his address and phone number.” She said inquiringly.


“They are moving. He found a house.” Max said spotting Stephen sitting in the floor putting colorful plastic rings on a peg. Max went over and sat with the little boy joining in his game. Stephen looked up at him and smiled. He was always so pleasant to be around. His smile was so much like his father’s. Max began putting the rings on with him and then taking them back off. Stephen easily picked up on the game and laughed every time Max teased him with a ring.


“If you two are ready we can go.” Justin’s voice caught Max off guard. Looking over his shoulder he found Justin squatted behind him looking over at his son. When Max looked back he found their faces only inches apart. It would have been so easy to just lean in and kiss the other man. Justin glanced down for a moment, his eyes on Max’s mouth. Max wondered if he felt the same tension. Stephen squealed as he looked up for the first time and saw his Father. The moment ended as Justin leaned forward grabbing up his son and hugging him tightly.


“I missed you Buddy Boy.” He said kissing the baby’s head. Max rose and followed them out. “I can get you some of those rings if you’d like Max. You seemed to really be enjoying yourself.” Max gave him a mocking smile as Justin teased him. He liked this. He liked the easy banter that played between them as they left the center. Then again he always liked being around Justin. Since the class load had increased he hardly ever saw the man anymore. He would have to change that. He needed more time with Justin if he was ever going to be able to start any sort of relationship with the man. He knew now that he definitely wanted more than a one time fling with the blonde. He had suspicions that Justin might be the very one to take him off the market once and for all.


“Justin.” He said as they pulled out of the parking lot. “I’m going to approach the Board about getting another new instructor.”


“We really only need the one now. I’m sure that between the two of us—“


“Well that’s just it. The program is taking off and you need to have more time to manage it and keep it on track. I was hoping to ease your class load a bit. How does that sound?” He asked staring back at the little boy babbling in the backseat.


“I think that sounds great. I would love to have more time to see where we could take the program instead of just rushing from class to class.” Justin smiled over at him.


Max leaned back feeling warmed by the smile he had just received. He thought to himself as they headed for Jennifer’s condo ‘Mission accomplished.’


*******************************


Brian had decided to hit Woody’s after dinner. Tyler had wanted to see the Pittsburg queer scene. They both stood at the bar waiting for their shots. Brian had been surprised that none of the gang had been there. They usually met on Fridays even on their busiest weeks. Brian wasn’t sure what any of them had going on in their lives. He’d been submersed in Texfield for weeks now. Of course their absence did make things easier for the man. Now he wouldn’t have to make any explanations or introductions.


“Brian?” Justin’s voice came as a complete surprise. He turned to find Justin standing behind him. Max had suggested a quick drink at Woody’s after dinner. It had been a long time since Justin had been out on Liberty Avenue so he had agreed. They had been sitting in the back booth when Brian and Tyler had entered. Justin had felt a little shocked at the sight. He wasn’t sure who the other man was but it was obvious that he and Brian were together. It seemed like a date. He couldn’t remember Brian ever having dates well except for him. Justin was surprised to find that he was feeling a bit jealous seeing Brian with another man. No matter how many men he had seen the brunet with he never got use to it nor had he ever liked it.


“Justin.” He turned feeling an odd wave of guilt for reasons he couldn’t explain. “What are you doing here?” He asked as he watched Justin take in Tyler who had also turned to see who had addressed Brian.


“I’m just here having a drink.” Just said then reached out his hand to Tyler. “I’m Justin Taylor a friend of Brian’s.” Tyler took his hand and shook it.


“Tyler Mayhan.” He nodded at the blond. “Nice tah meet ya.” Justin smiled at his accent.


“Where are you from?” He asked.


“Texas. Does it show that much?” Justin smiled again and nodded. Tyler noticed how attractive the blonde was especially when he smiled.


“You came here alone?” Brian asked not at all happy about Tyler’s obvious interest in Justin.


Justin turned back as if he wasn’t sure what Brian had said. He had been taken back a bit by Tyler. He was a good looking guy. He wasn’t as gorgeous as Brian but the closest thing he had seen in a long time.


“Oh no.” He shook his head then gestured back to the booth. “Max brought me.” Brian felt his temper flair as he caught sight of the other man who was now making his way over to join them.


“Brian.” Max nodded then looked over at Tyler. Brian noted the syrupy sweet smile on Max’s face and quickly inventoried several different means by which he could physically remove it.


“This is Tyler May—“ Justin began


“han. Mayhan.” Tyler finished taking Max’s hand and shaking it.


“Well this is hardly the gentlemen’s club so if you two would excuse us we’ve got some serious drinking to do.” Brian grabbed Tyler’s arm and started pulling him away. He ignored the confused look on Justin’s face. Tyler threw out his farewells to the two men as he and Brian made their way over to a pool table.


Brian felt jealous seeing Justin with another man. It brought back memories. Memories he had tried to suppress. The sight of Justin walking away, leading Ethan from the dance floor, rushed back to the man in a fury. This was what relationships were good for, bad memories, broken hearts, and rejection. No, fucking was the answer. No love just sex. No commitment just pleasure. Use the person then move on to the next, in and out, maximum of pleasure and minimum of bullshit. He’d tried it Justin’s way before his life dictated by a handful of asinine rules. He’d obeyed those rules. He’d followed them to the letter and what had it gotten him? An empty bed, a painful longing for a man who had chosen to walk away, and the bitter reminder that no matter how hard he tried he really wasn’t worthy of someone’s love. Brian decided that this time he would make the preemptive strike.


“What was that all about?” Max asked staring at Justin’s face. He could see that the exchange had bothered the younger man just as he had noted the way Justin had reacted to seeing Brian arrive with the other man. This was a very good thing. It felt like an opportunity and Max knew from experience that opportunity hardly ever knocked twice.


“They look pretty chummy. Have they been together long?” He asked. Justin shook his head absently then shrugged.


“I don’t know. Tyler isn’t from around here so maybe he is just passing through. Maybe they just hooked up.” He really didn’t want to sit in Woody’s any longer and watch Brian picking up his nightly trick. It brought back too many bad memories. He turned to Max.


“Do you mind if we call it a night? I’m pretty tired and still have so much to do tomorrow.” Max nodded.


“I’ll just grab our jackets.” Max headed back in the direction of their abandoned booth as Justin continued to watch Brian and Tyler. It was as if he couldn’t avert his eyes no matter how much he wanted to. He watched as Tyler casually ran his hand over Brian’s arm then across his back. Brian smiled predatorily over at the man. Justin felt something inside of him twist. Brian looked up catching Justin’s gaze. There was something strange about the look Brian gave him. He looked hurt. That was yet another example of Brian dictating the terms of their relationship. He looked as if Justin had somehow betrayed him. It was the same look he remembered from the night of the Rage party. Justin felt his anger spike.


This also brought back a lot of memories. Brian doing whatever the fuck he pleased while Justin waited around for him to find time for them to be together. He had forgotten how miserable he had felt then. He had forgotten how frustrated and desperate he had been. He had just wanted some sign that the man loved him. He had just wanted some sort of declaration, but Brian didn’t do words. So here Justin stood watching Brian once again being handled by another man completely oblivious to his feelings.


“Ready?” Max asked.


“Yeah.” Justin said taking his coat. It was then that Brian turned around meeting Tyler in a sensual kiss. ‘So that’s the game you want to play.’ Justin thought. He knew the kiss had been meant for his benefit. As soon as it ended Brian would look at him to get his reaction.


Justin reached out taking Max by surprise. He pressed his body against the other man’s devouring his mouth in a passionate embrace. Max responded eagerly. This was the moment he had been hoping for. He realized that he had benefited from some falling out between Justin and Brian but honestly he couldn’t care less. He leaned in wrapping his arms around Justin pulling away slowly continuing to rain kisses on the other man’s lips. When they finally parted Justin refused to look over at Brian. He wasn’t as predictable as the older man. He knew Brian had seen everything. He wondered how it felt to have a dose of his own medicine.


‘Shit’ Thought Brian as he watched Justin and Max leave. Max’s arm snaked around Justin’s waist. He knew that the younger man wouldn’t look over after the kiss. He never did when he was trying to make a point. Justin honestly believed that by not doing so it hurt more. Brian knew that he was wrong, but felt grateful that he hadn’t had to looking into those blue eyes at the moment.


Too many memories surfaced in light of what he had witnessed. Brian chided himself for reacting as he had to Max’s presence. He had felt so jealous seeing the two of them together. He knew that Justin didn’t feel anything for the man. He knew Max had just been a convenient body much like the one sinking the eight ball at the moment. He felt so confused. He knew he was fooling himself if he thought that he could walk away from Justin. He knew that no matter how many times he tried to escape, something about the blonde drew him in. He sighed as a feeling of powerlessness overwhelmed him. They were heading down the same painful road that they had taken three years ago. It was as if neither of them knew how to stop the chain of events that would no doubt lead them back to their previous destination.


Why was he here with Tyler? Why hadn’t he refused to show him Liberty Avenue, taken the man back to his hotel, fucked him then left? He’d done it a thousand times before. Why had he felt compelled to spend more time with this man when he should have been out with Justin trying to make up for the botched lunch two days ago? Why was it easier to breathe with Tyler than with Justin? Brian moved to replace his cue. He should have been here with Justin tonight. He hated the idea of Max Collin and his sugary smile leering at the blond. He felt Tyler grind his erection against Brian’s hip as the man pressed into him.


“You ready to head back to my hotel?” The tall Texan whispered into Brian’s ear. Brian pulled away meeting the other man’s gaze. “I want to ride a stud.”


“Lead the way partner.” He drawled. He felt Tyler’s hand on his back as they made their way back out to his car.


***************************


Justin realized on the drive home that he had made a huge mistake. He had thoughtlessly tried to make a point with Brian and had managed to possibly hurt Max in the process. As he pulled into his driveway he was still trying to figure out what it was that he was going to say. After all Max was not only his friend but also his boss. He had to keep his job. He had managed to put his livelihood on the line as well.


“Well here we are.” Max said. He had sensed Justin’s change of heart and realized that tonight was not the night to press his advantage. “Thanks for the lift back to my car.”


Justin turned to look at him. Max was letting him off the hook but the man deserved an explanation and an apology.


“Max.” Justin felt the other man’s fingers press against his lips. He then watched as Max leaned in gently kissing him. It was a soft and undemanding kiss. It was comforting and sensual. He felt a tingle down his spine and found he was opening up more in spite of his earlier reservations. Max pulled away catching Justin slightly off balance.


“It’s okay, Justin. I know what was going on tonight. You and Brian have unresolved feelings. It’s really okay. I would have been jealous too if I had seen someone I cared for walking in with a date.” He reached for the door handle.


“I’m really sorry Max. It was wrong to use you that way. I shouldn’t have taken advantage of you in that situation. I’m really sorry. You deserve more from me. Your friendship is important to me. Brian for some reason tends to bring out the worst in me.” Max smiled at Justin as he opened his car door and got out. He knew that Justin was just half kidding about Brian. He wasn’t sure what their real relationship was like. He had heard rumors of their volatile time together years back.


Justin followed suit walking behind Max, wondering if he was going to be forgiven. He hoped that they could get past his mistake. He followed Max over to his car. Max unlocked the door then turned back leaning against the door. He regarded Justin for a moment before reaching out and pulling him closer. Justin resisted slightly.


“Come here I know the score.” Justin relaxed and let Max wrap his arms around his waist. Max stared down into the blonde’s face. “You look so impossibly young. Do you know that?” Justin shook his head.


“Not anymore. I feel a hundred years old.” His voice sounded tired. Max considered this for a moment. He realized that the young man had experienced more heart ache at his tender age than he himself had ever known. He wanted to protect him from anything or anyone who might hurt him again and that meant Kinney.


“You are a very special person Justin. You have something that people don’t see everyday. It’s as if some light shines out of you. It makes me feel young and hopeful. It makes me see the good in things and believe in things that I gave up on a long time ago.” Justin shifted uncomfortably. Max continued.


“I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want you. I think it has been obvious for some time now, but right now you are still getting over the loss of your partner and trying to sort out this other relationship from your past. I can wait.” Justin knew that this was his moment of truth where he had to be perfectly honest in order to protect Max from any further pain.


“Max, I don’t think we will ever happen. I don’t want you to wait.” Justin tried to be firm. He knew in his heart that he wanted Brian and only Brian. It wasn’t right to have Max think anything otherwise.


“It really isn’t up to you, Justin. You don’t have that sort of control. If I want to wait I will. If and when you and Kinney get together, I will move on, but until I see that, well it is my choice whether I wait or not. In the meantime I very much want to be your friend. I also want us to keep all of this out of the work place. It is important that we continue to maintain a professional relationship at the Center even now after we both know what fantastic kissers we both are.” Justin laughed and Max released him. He laughed as well.


“I’ll be by tomorrow to see if you need any help. You sleep well and enjoy your first night in your new home.” Justin glanced back at his house then to Max once more.


“Thanks for everything.” Justin said hoping that Max knew that included his understanding and friendship. The look on the other man’s face confirmed that he did. Justin stood on the curb and watched until Max’s taillight’s disappeared from sight. He was a good man and he cared for Justin. He had enjoyed watching him play with Stephen at the Center today. He found himself suddenly reminded of Brian and his patented behavior at Woody’s.


Justin knew he couldn’t go back to that. He could never go back to the tricks and fucking around. It had been hurtful and confusing before and now he had Stephen to think about. He glanced once more where the taillights had just disappeared. Brian might be what he wanted but Max was probably what Stephen really needed. As he made his way up to his front door he found himself missing the luxury of thinking only of himself.


************************


Justin awoke with a start. He had no idea what time it was. He had yet to move his alarm clock from his mother’s condo. He realized as he came awake though that someone was banging on his door. He stopped for a second wondering who it could be. For a moment he wished that he had something to use as a weapon then realized that criminals seldom actually knock. He pulled himself out of his bed and headed for the door. Looking through the glass he found himself staring into two angry hazel eyes.


“Open the fucking door.” Brian said his eyes never leaving Justin’s. Justin pulled back the chain and turned the key in the dead bolt steeling himself for the onslaught he was about to endure. To his surprise he found himself struggling against an entirely different onslaught as he felt his body suddenly pressed against the wall covered firmly by Brian’s. He was held tightly in place as he felt Brian time and again enter his mouth. He moaned and felt his knees give way as Brian continued to hold him.


“What are you doing?” He asked between gasps and moans. He still felt angry, but found his resolve weakening.


“If you don’t know then it’s been way too fucking long since you’ve done it.” Brian’s hands worked to remove the t-shirt he had been sleeping in. It was then that Justin’s brain re-engaged. He brought his hands up to Brian’s chest and pushed away.


“Stop.” He said firmly. Brian ignored his attempt to end their foreplay running his tongue up Justin’s neck before snaking it into the other man’s ear. “Stop.” Justin said a little louder now struggling to get out from under the weight of the man that was holding him in place.


“You don’t really want me to.” Brian whispered his hot breath tickling Justin’s neck sending a shiver down the smaller man’s spine. Justin steeled himself.


“How the fuck would you know what I want?” Brian pulled back his eyes meeting two dangerously serious blue ones staring intently back at him.


“What the fuck is your problem? I thought you wanted this.” He moved away slightly studying the other man’s expression.


“What? What is this Brian? You thought I’d want to be your sloppy seconds? Get out.” He opened the door and motioned for Brian to leave but the bigger man refused to budge instead he reached out and closed the door once more. Justin sighed completely at wits end. He moved past him but Brian caught his arm.


“Is that what has you so upset? You think I fucked Tyler then came over here for dessert?” Justin shook his head refusing to meet Brian’s gaze.


“It wouldn’t be the first time.” He said softly. Brian winced.


“That was a long time ago Justin.” He pulled the man towards the couch and sat down next to him still holding his arm. Justin didn’t try to pull away. He looked up into Brian’s eyes.


“So where is Tex?” He finally asked.


“At his hotel passed out.” Justin just nodded.


“I didn’t fuck him.” Brian admitted. “I went back with him to do just that but I kept thinking about you and that fucker Collins and decided to hit the hotel bar instead.” Brian shrugged. Justin felt a small swell of joy inside himself.


“Really?” He asked.


“Yeah. Really.” Brian tongue and cheeked. “Tyler joined me and we did a few shots. He didn’t eat much so he was pretty gone before we even got started. I helped him up to his room. He fumbled with my pants then passed out.” Justin laughed thinking about what Brian had said.


“So where have you been?” He asked.


“I went back to Woody’s then parked in front of my loft and finally decided that the only way I was going to get any sleep tonight was to come over here and—“ He paused leaning in and capturing Justin’s mouth once more. This time Justin leaned back fully opening to the man. He loved the way Brian tasted. He loved the way the man smelled and felt. He quickly removed Brian’s shirt and wife beater running his hands frantically over Brian’s chest. Brian had managed to remove most of Justin’s clothes as well.


Justin felt overwhelmed by a desire he wasn’t aware he had been suppressing. He wasn’t sure how much of it had to do with his physical need or with the confession Brian had just made but he knew he had to have Brian inside of him now.


Justin stood and led him back to his bedroom.


“Where are you taking me?” Brian asked.


“To my bedroom.” Justin smiled. Brian met his smiled and pulled him close once more tightening his arms around the smaller man and standing for a moment in the hallway basking in how perfectly their bodies molded together.


“I didn’t –“ Justin kissed his chest working his way up his neck seeking out his mouth. “I didn’t---- with Max.” His eyes met Brian’s. Brian was relieved but not really surprised. He was certain that Max had wanted to but he knew Justin wasn’t ready to start fucking just anyone. He warmed to the idea of being the only one Justin felt comfortable with.


“First night in your new home?” Brian whispered as he traced the outline of Justin’s ear with his tongue.


“Yeah.” Justin sighed then moaned deep in his throat as Brian hit the spot on his neck that only the older man knew about. It drove Justin mad. He breathed out and pulled away his eyes never leaving Brian’s.


“Some things never change.” Brian teased. He watched as Justin’s expression turned sad for just a moment before he watched the man push those thoughts away his eyes filling with lust once more. Brian wondered what he had been thinking. He filed it away to ask later.


They tumbled together down on the bed. Brian settled between Justin’s thighs. Justin moved his hands down and began working to remove Brian’s pants. Once they were off they began moving together slowly relishing the feeling of their bodies moving against one another. Their kisses that had been frantic earlier were now slow and deep. Justin wondered if he could cum just from Brian’s kisses as the other man’s tongued filled his mouth once more before pulling back to lick lightly over his lips. Justin gasped as he felt himself moving closer to the edge.


“Brian I can’t last much longer. It’s been a long time.” He moaned again feeling himself coming ever closer to that moment of sweet release.


“I know.” Brian sighed kissing him once more enjoying the way he could affect the other man. “Cum for me J.” He whispered.


Justin felt the heat in the other man’s words and felt his body tighten in response. “I want it to last.”


“We have all night.” Brian murmured against his mouth as he sank his tongue back into it loving the taste that was uniquely Justin allowing it to fill his senses.


With those finally words Justin fell over the edge lost in the arms of the man he had loved and lost but would always return to again and again.