Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Okay this story is sort of a AU but then some of the stuff that happened in the series happened.  In this story Justin has been gone for ten years and he left after Brian's place was robbed in Season 1.  Brian never went to find him.

 Now Justin has a new boyfriend who has just popped the question but there's just one problem.  You see he and Brian are already married.   What happens when Justin comes back to the Pitts and finds out that Brian has become everything that he wanted him to be and is living with a "Justin substitue"?

Will they get back together?   Will they live happily ever after?   Well you gotta read to find out.


Rated: R
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Alternate Universe, Brian/Justin Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No
Word count: 18116 Read: 67758
Published: December 27, 2008 Updated: July 09, 2011
Story Notes:

Yea i know what you're saying yet another story by me.  I would just like to say that now all my stories are now pretty much complete and in the new year i'll be posting the finishing touches of them for your enjoyment so give this a chance you won't be dissappointed and i'll have regular updates.

1. Loose Ends by Galesgal [Reviews - 0] (2042 words)

2. Welcome Home Justin Taylor by Galesgal [Reviews - 0] (1981 words)

Wow this story only had one chapter and was never touched.   Oh well Recovery is over so this will feel the void.   On with the story.

3. Catching Up by Galesgal [Reviews - 0] (1254 words)

Justin goes with Brian to the hospital.   Brian is thrilled to have him by his side so it seems, but whatever Marc wants Marc gets.   Just who the hell is this kid?

4. Confused? by Galesgal [Reviews - 0] (1203 words)

I swear I will update my other stories, but this one keeps calling me.   When learn more about Marc in this one.   Tell me after reading this, do you love him?  Hate him? Or are you still confused?

5. I Love Them Both by Galesgal [Reviews - 0] (3483 words)

In this chapter Justin realizes love is hard and it stinks a little.  Finally I think you the audience should know the identity or Marc.   Justin won't of course.   Then again maybe you won't know either......lol.   I love comments they feed the muse.    Once again this story is made possible by the Kindle.   Everyone should have one.   I love mine.

6. Should I Stay or Go? by Galesgal [Reviews - 0] (2317 words)

Well this chapter will fill in some blanks.   I promise this story will have some of the plot of Sweet Home Alabama.   I am just better at writing a lot of drama with snippets of humor.   If I had to be funny all the time we would have problems.  Also since I am writing this in real time I only know some things that are going to happen.   Tell me this should I give Gus back his mother?

This chapter has been edited.

7. Sins of the Father by Galesgal [Reviews - 0] (2341 words)

In which we hear about Craig, Brian and Justin become closer. I actually started writing on another story today and this one called me back.   I swear another story will get updated.   As always writing on Kindle no spell check but I am fixing problems.   If they get insane I will stop.   Okay on with the story.   Hey after reading this chapter should Gus be reunited with his mom?  Let me know.   As always enjoy.

8. The Arrival by Galesgal [Reviews - 0] (955 words)

Sorry folks real life was kicking my butt.   Ive als have been writing a Doctor who/Buffy crossover.   But now i return to this with my first update of the week.

Of course Justin has picked Brian.   It was easy when the competition was far away.   I will he handle it when temptation is within reach?  Well you have to read to find out..

9. But I Love Wallace....I Mean Brian by Galesgal [Reviews - 0] (1581 words)

Dear God Wallace has arrived.   It was easier for Justin to say he had no feelings for Wallace while they were apart.   Now they were face to face things might be a little harder.

10. The Truth About Sean by Galesgal [Reviews - 0] (959 words)

Brian finds out the truth about his past long term relationship, and Marc is thrilled when he catches Justin in the afterglow of great sex.