Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you to my wonderful beta TayTay4936

Brian had been acting a little weird lately.  Well, more so than usual. Justin had caught him looking at him, almost like he was appraising him. No, that’s not quite right, more like he was weighing his options. Justin felt he was being studied to see if he would measure up. 

 

He didn’t have a clue why at first, but then Brian started changing behavior around him when they were alone. Nothing major, just little things. 

 

Finally, one day it hit him, what it was Brian was measuring him for, what it was Brian wanted. At first, he tried to dismiss it as a foolish thought, but as the days wore on and Brian’s actions became more pronounced, he couldn’t shake the thought. 

 

That prompted him to do some research. He went to the library to read some books.  He didn’t dare check them out to take them home; he was afraid Brian would see them. He did a lot of research online as well. Once he felt he had enough information, he put his plan into motion. 

 

First, a shopping trip to the toy store, and then a new outfit. Finally, after Brian had acted a little off for close to a month, Justin was ready to give him what he was absolutely sure he wanted, no maybe not wanted, more like needed.

 

Brian POV

 

I came home from work, exhausted and high strung. I felt like a string ready to break. I had gotten inside the loft, put down my briefcase and was on my way to the bedroom when I saw him. Justin. He was standing in the middle of the loft in a pair of very tight black leather pants and a black silk sleeveless shirt that almost clung to his torso. He had bare feet and a look on his face I had never seen before. My breath hitched. God, he was beautiful.

 

“Come here, Brian,”

 

he commanded me, I had never before heard him sound like that. He sounded so sure that I would do what he told me to. I looked at him a little too long, apparently, because he gave me a stern look.

 

“Are you being defiant? Will I have to punish you?”

 

That got me moving; I almost ran over to him.

 

“Good boy, now kneel.”

 

I slipped down to my knees with downcast eyes. I didn’t even care about the suit.

 

“We are going to set some ground rules for our new arrangement, today. Go to the bedroom and strip. Take a short shower, put on what I have laid out for you, and then come join me on the sofa.”

 

He moved away from me and I hurried to comply. How the fuck did he know? I had been thinking about this for quite a while now. I had even tested the waters a little, but nothing too obvious. At least I didn’t think it was obvious. I hadn’t been sure he would be able to do it. Ok, that’s not really true; I did think he could do it. I wasn’t sure I could do it. I wasn’t sure what the consequences would be; I didn’t know if it would ruin his perception of me if we did this. Well, it seemed the decision had been taken out of my hands. I was surprisingly fine with that.

 

I took the shortest shower I think I have ever taken and then put on the blue jeans and black wife beater he had lain out for me. I took the steps down from the bedroom to the living room and saw that he was sitting on one end of the sofa.

 

“Come here. Lay down with your head in my lap. This is going to be our safe zone. Whenever there is something you want to change about this arrangement we are about to begin, you will only have to ask to go to the safe zone. Here you are allowed to speak when you want to, but only here. As soon as we leave this place, you are to wait for my permission to speak. Is that clear?”

 

“Yes, Master.”

 

I could feel his cock reacting to me calling him master. I, on the other hand, had been painfully hard ever since he gave me his first command.

 

“Good.  Now first, you are going to need a slave name. I will only call you by that name in public if you are being defiant or disrespectful. At home, alone, I will not call you anything else; is that clear?”

 

“Yes, Master.”

 

“Your name is now Moon.”

 

I smiled brightly at that. I loved my new name. It went so well with his Sunshine.

 

“I will not do anything too obvious when we are in public, but you will remember at all times that you are mine. I will give you instructions before we leave home, if we are going somewhere. If someone speaks to you, you may answer them, but you will be respectful at all times. If there is any form of punishment you are not comfortable with, you will tell me now or in the safe zone at another time. Is that clear?”

 

“Yes, Master.”

 

“Good.  Now you have to choose a safe word, and if anything gets to be too much you will use it, understand?”

 

“Yes, Master.”

 

“What is your safe word, Moon?”

 

“Crescent.”

 

“Good choice, not something that would normally come up in conversation. Now, I’ll make dinner for us.  You lie here and take a little nap.”

 

“Master, I can take care of dinner. I’m your slave. Do you not trust me?”

 

“It is my job as your master to take care of you. I will always take care of all of your needs, Moon. You have had a hard day at work and you are exhausted. I will prepare a meal for us and then I will feed you when you wake up. Now rise up, so I can get up.”

 

I sit up reluctantly. Justin had been petting my hair ever since I lay down and I was surprised how much I enjoyed that. Once he had gotten off the sofa, I lay back down, closing my eyes. My Master had told me to nap, so that was what I had to do.

 

Justin POV

 

According to his reaction, I was right; he does want this. God, I was so fucking scared that he would laugh in my face, and then tell everybody how the twink had tried to dominate the great Brian Kinney. He didn’t; he obeyed my every command, and the way he called me Master definitely had my cock’s attention.

 

We still have to establish some more ground rules. I have to find out what kind of punishment he will be comfortable with. I don’t know if corporal is the best way to go, not after the childhood he’s had. At least not in the beginning.

I start a stir-fry and enjoy knowing that I’m taking care of him. I have read that that is what being Dom is actually all about. You have to take care of all of your sub’s needs.  In return, he will put all of his life in your hands. You will have to make all decisions, from what and when he eats, to whom he spends time with. It’s a tremendous responsibility. I just hope I can live up to the faith he has put in me.

Chapter End Notes:

Astrologers, use it (the moon) to signify a complex of psychological factors. While the sun, represents the infinite creative energy that is available to the individual, the moon's function is to give form to this energy and help realize its potential.

TBC