Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 90] Printer
Summary:

Cherished III (The Best Moments of Their Lives)

All sequels in the "Cherish" series may be better understood and most likely more enjoyable if you have read all the preceding stories before moving onto the next one in the series.

In this sequel maybe Justin could use a lesson of two that might make him realize that he should cherish Brian as much as he does him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: All recognizable characters in this story do not belong to me. They belong to the QAF TV series. I just post here for entertainment purposes only. No monies are made by me and no copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Alternate Universe, Anti-Ethan, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Unsafe Sex, Violence, Brian/Justin Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 49 Completed: Yes
Word count: 93304 Read: 198594
Published: November 03, 2008 Updated: December 22, 2008

1. Chapter 1: What He Didn't Tell Him... by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 8] (3268 words)

2. Chapter 2: The Best Homosexual You Can Be by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 3] (2283 words)

3. Chapter 3: The Volcano Erupts by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 2] (2256 words)

4. Chapter 4: I Want You Around For A Long Time by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 2] (1961 words)

5. Chapter 5: Not Sure I Can Do This by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 0] (1595 words)

6. Chapter 6: My Own Private Mentor by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 1] (1289 words)

7. Chapter 7: Sunday Breakfast At The Diner by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 1] (1235 words)

8. Chapter 8: Monday At Work by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 2] (2143 words)

9. Chapter 9: No Fury Like Gay Men Scorned (Sweet, Sweet Revenge) by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 2] (1155 words)

10. Chapter 10: Mr. Wild Child (24/7) by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 0] (1715 words)

Has Brian unleashed something in Justin that even the Cock of Liberty Ave can't handle?

11. Chapter 11 by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 2] (1482 words)

12. Chapter 12: Sixteen Years of Waiting by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 2] (822 words)

13. Chapter 13: Let Him Be by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 2] (1001 words)

14. Chapter 14: What's The Big Secret? by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 2] (1849 words)

15. Chapter 15: I Want You Back by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 2] (1911 words)

16. Chapter 16: What The... by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 1] (1601 words)

17. Chapter 17: You Are So Fortunate by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 1] (1500 words)

18. Chapter 18: Helping Hands??? by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 1] (2039 words)

19. Chapter 19: Just Stared by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 2] (571 words)

20. Chapter 20: Two Men and A Baby by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 1] (1414 words)

21. Chapter 21: It Hurts Really Deep by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 1] (3430 words)
Warning!  References to Rape!

22. Chapter 22: A Soft Ear by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 2] (1678 words)

23. Chapter 23: Talk To Me by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 2] (3095 words)

24. Chapter 24: Unexpected Union by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 1] (583 words)

25. Chapter 25: Where Did Brian Go? by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 3] (1076 words)

26. Chapter 26: Already In The Bag by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 2] (2291 words)

27. Chapter 27: The R-Word and They Should Close Down Liberty Ave by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 2] (1673 words)

28. Chapter 28: Always Keep Your Enemies Where You Can See Them by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 1] (2063 words)

29. Chapter 29: Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing, Baby! by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 2] (801 words)

30. Chapter 30: Slammed by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 1] (2327 words)

31. Chapter 31: Slammed Dunk by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 3] (1447 words)

32. Chapter 32: Always Take Notice of People Standing Inside Doorways by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 1] (2281 words)

33. Chapter 33: A Hole In His Heart by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 2] (2310 words)

34. Chapter 34: Brian, My Love... I Miss You So Much! by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 0] (1887 words)

35. Chapter 35: You're Awake! by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 2] (2804 words)

This is a note to all readers who may be a little confused as to what is going on in the story at this point (if you're not confused you might what to skip this note). 

The Reality:

The Reality of the story is that Brian went to San Francisco and made the deal with Gardner Vance and was in an earthquake.  He suffered minor injuries, was treated in a San Francisco hospital and released.  He then went to Gardner Vance's home via his helicopter. 

He was only in California for just that one day. He came home that very same night (via Gardner Vance's helicopter) after he called his loft number and got Michael's message that Justin was in an accident and badly hurt.  Then he called Michael.  Michael was at the time at the hospital along with Debbie, and Justin's parents visiting a comatose Justin.

Michael then per Brian's instructions, went to Brian's loft got his jeep and then picked Brian up at the airport, and he brought him to the hospital where Brian met Jennifer, had coffee in the cafeteria with her, where she asked him to leave Justin alone and he told her he wasn't leaving Justin's bedside.

Now, he's at Justin's bedside talking to him while Justin dreams.  Other words, IN REALITY Brian was never missing, and never had amnesia, and is constantly sitting at Justin's bedside talking to him while Justin is comatose and is dreaming of the amnesiac Brian.


Please note: In the REAL WORLD Justin's been comatose since he ran into the brick building.  Therefore, even the scene where he wakes up in the hospital and Michael tells him that Brian is missing is part of Justin's dream (in fact it's the beginning of his dream). 


The Dream:

Justin's dream starts out with Justin waking up in his dream in the hospital.  And in the dream Michael told him Brian has been missing for three weeks.

Later, in the dream Justin is released from the hospital and learns he has the internship job, goes shopping and run into Curtis and gets his phone back, and while Michael is visting Justin at the loft, he gets a call that Brian has been found and is comatose in a San Francisco hospital.  He and Michael fly to San Francisco to be with Brian.  Brian wakes up and unfortunately he has no memory of the last fourteen months of his life.  Therefore, logically he has no memory of Justin, Gus, his father dieing, the earthquake or losing his job at Ryder and the deal he made with Vanguard.  So in other words, the scenes where Brian is suffering amnesia and Justin is walking a bout talking, speaking and interacting with others is JUSTIN's DREAM.

Summary:

In a sense, this story is almost like two stories in one, however, at this point, the story will be predominately about Justin's dream where he's trying to deal with a amnesiac Brian, so it shouldn't be difficult at all to follow.  THIS PART IS DREAM.

But, where Brian is in Justin's hospital room and talking to his comatose form, or any scenes where references in the present tense are made to Justin being in a coma is REALITY.    Paying close attention to the dialogue will give you pretty much an indication when the story has left the dream and switched to reality. 

With this taken in consideration, following the story at this point should not be confusing because the story won't toggle back and forth from reality to dream often.

36. Chapter 36: What's In A Dream (Dream On) by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 1] (1687 words)

37. Chapter 37: Oreos, Chips Ahoy, Gummy Bears...White Bread and Mayo! by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 1] (2614 words)

38. Chapter 38: Extremely Scary Revelations by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 0] (2452 words)

39. Chapter 39: There In Spirit by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 3] (1899 words)

40. Author's Note by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 1] (31 words)

41. Chapter 40: Brian's Baby Boy by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 2] (1189 words)

42. Chapter 41: He's A Monster! (I Want My Brian Kinney Back!) by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 2] (3236 words)

43. Chapter 42: Two Steps At A Time by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 1] (2111 words)

44. Chapter 43: Going With The Flow by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 2] (956 words)

45. Chapter 44: Justin Wakes Up by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 2] (4280 words)
Justin finally wakes up but unfortunately, he's somewhat confused about the people, places and things that surround him.

46. Chapter 45: What Is It Like??? by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 1] (2426 words)

47. Chapter 46: B. K. Jr.'s Promiscuous Adventure by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 2] (1985 words)

48. Chapter 47: Magically In Two Places At Once by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 1] (2451 words)

49. Final Chapter: It Ain't Necessarily Complicated! by BrianaWriter [Reviews - 8] (3151 words)