Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 12] Printer
Summary:

Interviews with the QAF gang. Warning: Pretty much anti-everybody.


Rated: PARENTAL GUIDANCE -13
Categories: Humor Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 6249 Read: 8522
Published: September 15, 2008 Updated: September 15, 2008
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The Most Fabulous Fag by Britin [Reviews - 3] (1466 words)

A/N: My friend Lindsay always writes these fics where it's like an interview with the characters, and hers are always so funny, so I wanted to try one. It didn't turn out nearly as good as hers always do, but it was fun to write, anyway. I'm going to do one for each character, I think.

A/N2: Just because, I'm naming the magazine that's doing the interviewing Queers Weekly. I couldn't think of anything more creative than that, so sorry the name sucks, lol. (And not in the positive, life-affirming way)

2. Captain Whiner by Britin [Reviews - 3] (1595 words)

3. The Public Service Announcement by Britin [Reviews - 3] (1743 words)

4. Daddy Says by Britin [Reviews - 3] (1445 words)