Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Justin hauled his tired ass over to the diner for the morning shift.   When the cook unwittingly banged the pots together, he cringed and rubbed his temples.  Since the blond had a bit of a hangover, he found that he was hypersensitive to loud sounds.  And right now, his head felt as if it was going to explode.

Debbie took pity on him, and told him to go home early.  He was appreciative, because he desperately needed to get some rest before going to his afternoon class.  Her kindness came at a price though, because Debbie deemed it her duty to give him a less than motherly lecture, about fucking and sucking until all hours of the night.  'Jeez, sometimes the boisterous woman could be worse than his own mother.'

 

Rick usually didn't go out at night during the middle of the work week, but he was glad he deviated from his normal routine for once.  On the bright side, he had terrific, memorable sex with the blond from last night, whose name he discovered was Justin.  But then he was also forced to accept that it would be their only time together.  He had asked for the blond's phone number, and the young man explained that he wasn't looking for any type of relationship.  Although Justin was tactful about it, his words had sounded all too familiar to Rick.  It was as if the kid had stolen a quote directly from the Kinney operating manual. 

Brian had played it very cool last night, but Rick knew that his friend was perplexed by the beguiling blond.  If he was gauging Brian's reaction correctly, he would take an educated guess that his studly friend's advances had already been rejected by the kid.  This was nothing short of amazing, since he had witnessed firsthand how no one seemed to be immune to Brian's charms.  The charismatic brunet had the adoration of men, women and children.  'Good for Justin,' Rick enthused.  It's about time someone presented a challenge to Brian. 

 

In his short but pleasant dream during the early morning hours, Brian had visions of a pliant blond dancing seductively.   The brunet woke up thinking about Justin.  He tried to act indifferent, but the truth was that he was irritated by what had happened.  First the blond flatly turned him down, and now it seemed that he was going out of his way to annoy him.  Brian didn't like it one bit.  He didn't waste any more time thinking of it though, because his day was going to be way too busy.  Anyway, no twink was that important to Brian Kinney.

 

Justin's 3:00 p.m. class at Carnegie Mellon was barely tolerable.  This particular art history elective had been a poor choice, and as a result, he was suffering the consequences.  Damn, it was only dinnertime, and he was already yawning from the boredom of his day.  His plan was to eat something substantial, and watch some TV before retiring for the night.   

Although the blond felt restless, he finally settled in for the evening.  He was drifting off to sleep, when the phone rang, making him flinch.  He noted that it was just about midnight.  The caller ID indicated "Unknown Caller".  'This had better be good,' Justin thought, as he picked up the receiver.

"Hey."

"Uh hey."

"Remember me?" 

Justin tried hard to think of who it could be, but didn't have a clue.  There was an awkward silence, and then the other man spoke again.

"How quickly we forget.  The other night?  Two million dollars richer?"

"Ohhh, you're the guy that had the wrong number."

BINGO.  "Yep, that would be me."

"This isn't another accidental call, is it?"  Justin questioned.

"No, as a matter of fact, I called to talk to you."

"Really?"  Justin's brows furrowed as he waited to hear the reason.

"Ah ha.  Ever have a shit day, and just feel like bitching to someone?"

"That's an understatement.  But why me?  Why not one of your friends?"

"Your voice intrigued me.  Besides, I have no interest in talking to any of my friends.  They all think the worst of me anyway."

"Then they don't sound like very good friends to me."

"Yeah, maybe.  But they're like family, and they're not always wrong about me."

Brian and Justin talked for two long hours.  During their conversation, they revealed everything, yet nothing about themselves.  The anonymity of it all was exciting to both of them.

"This is kind of nice," Justin exclaimed honestly.

"Mysterious, yet liberating," Brian conceded.

Justin laughed.  "Okay, is this when you start talking dirty to me?"

"Not quite yet, Picasso.  I'll save that for the next time."

"Picasso?"

"Yes, do you like your new name?  You said you were an artist."

"Hmmm... It's growing on me."

"I've got an early presentation," Brian announced.  "So, I've got to go."

"Wait, what do I call you?"

"Ummm....why don't I leave that up to you?  Sweet dreams."

"You too.  Night."

Justin smiled.  'Did he really just talk on the phone with relative ease for two entire hours, with a virtual stranger?  And was the stranger ever going to call again?'

Brian was enjoying this game, maybe a little too much.  He found it very entertaining, and it was providing a diversion from his problems.  Although the young man appeared apprehensive at first, he soon willingly played along with the charade.

Not knowing who he was talking to on the other end, was definitely a turn on for Brian.  He had to admit that he was curious to know more about the young stranger.  He knew that it wouldn't be long before he was dialing his number again.  Brian's last thought before he fell asleep, was to wonder what weird name the kid would choose for him.  He knew that at the moment they were engaging in friendly bantering.  But he had also confided quite a lot in this stranger, during the course of the conversation. Brian planned on taking this to a more intimate level. 

 

Justin stretched against the sheets with a wicked smile on his face.  His long, interesting chat with the sexy, mysterious man was making his dick stir.   He discovered that the ability to say things to someone without them knowing your identity was strangely arousing, and emancipating at the same time.  Justin began to stroke his dick as he thought of the man's voice, and the way he had christened him with the nickname "Picasso".   Again, something about the man's tone was familiar.   The blonde envisioned someone tall, dark and handsome.  He couldn't make out the features, but the hazy image was enough to make him hard.

Justin reached under his pillow, and pulled out his strategically placed stash of lube.  Spreading it generously on his hand, he continued to stroke himself.  He closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation for a while.  He then greased a digit on his left hand, and plunged it into his hole in an effort to push him over the edge.  He was fingering himself as he palmed his shaft, and it felt sooo good.  Justin's body arched, as the white sticky fluid erupted in spurts from the slit of his engorged cock.  The warm liquid squirted mostly on his chest, but some of it caught the side of his face.   He let out a satisfied sigh, and lay like that for a blissful moment, reveling in the waves of his orgasm.  When his breathing returned to normal, he washed up.  Then he nestled under the covers, and quickly lapsed into a peaceful slumber.