Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

At thirty-five years old, Rick Matthews was three years older than his colleague and friend, Brian Kinney.  They had worked together on the Brewster Electronics account.  Through the combined efforts of their hard work, and a calculated risk, they had managed to clinch the muti-million dollar deal for their agency.  When they greeted each other this morning at the office, they shook hands and embraced, pleased with their conquest. Their affection toward each other was genuine. 

Rick had ample time to let his mind wander, since the meeting led by his boss Gardner Vance was another waste of time brainstorming session.  Amongst the room of top notch ad executives, Rick's eyes were drawn to the brash brunet, who appeared to be just as bored as him.  He recalled the first time he and Brian collaborated on an account together.  They had found out just how similar they were back then.  They both had dashing good looks, were smart, and had truly competitive natures.  However, Brian seemed to be fearless with an unwavering self confidence.  Rick was secretly impressed with the man. 

One fateful day, Brian and Rick had been working late at the office.  Their obvious attraction was instant and intense.  They soon found out they had something else very important in common, that they were both gay.  Their ensuing sexual tryst was inevitable, and they wound up fucking right there in the conference room. 

Rick's dick twitched, as he remembered vividly how Brian gave him the best fuck he had ever experienced.  After their liaison, Rick became absolutely smitten with his colleague.  However, Brian being Brian, Rick quickly found out that he was not interested in a relationship.  He had just been a convenient fuck.  Brian's cavalier attitude nearly caused Rick to become his lifelong enemy.  But oddly enough instead, they worked through the early stages of their awkward, strained relationship, to became the best of friends. 

The more Rick came to know Brian, the more he was thankful that he had gotten over his infatuation with the gorgeous brunet.  In retrospect, the two men were very different in regards to how they lived their personal lives.  Brian loved to live the fast life, hanging out at bars and clubs, and fucking every guy he could.  While Rick preferred to be in a monogamous relationship, and was not at all into the party scene.  However, like every gay man, he did enjoy the occasional clandestine rendezvous with a stranger.  Unfortunately, at the moment, there was no one special in his life.  So when Brian suggested they go to Babylon tonight to celebrate their achievement, he figured why the fuck not?

Justin had been exhausted an hour ago, but he now felt a surge of adrenalin coursing through him.  It was probably because he had finally stood up to his ex-boyfriend.  Telling Ethan exactly what he thought of him, and their so called relationship gave him a rush.  Since it was already past eleven o'clock, Justin decided to head towards the popular gay nightclub, Babylon.  He desperately needed to blow off some energy, and he couldn't think of a better environment.  Justin looked forward to dancing and fucking his way to oblivion. 

Entering the gay wonderland with his mission in mind, Justin was primed for action.  He eagerly scoped out the place, getting the lay of the land.  A tall luscious man, with shaggy brown hair, and beautiful blue/gray eyes immediately approached him.  Justin accepted his invitation to dance, and let the man lead him to the dance floor.  It had been a long time since he felt so free, and his body responded readily to the lively beat of the music.  He swayed back and forth, losing himself in the song. 

Rick stood next to Brian, and followed the man's gaze.  He was transfixed on a young hot blond.  Rick understood how the twink managed to capture his friend's attention.  The stunning blond seductively moved his hips, teasing and taunting his tall partner.  He was enthralling to watch.

"Wow, he's hot."

"He's okay," Brian smirked.  "He works at the diner." 

"You going to go for it?" Rick asked.

"Nah, not this one.  I saw someone over there who has my name on his ass though."

With that comment, Brian walked away, intent on nailing his prey.  Rick figured that Brian had already sampled the kid's charms, because he knew his friend had a steadfast rule of not doing repeats.  However, Rick chose to remain in the same spot enjoying the agile blond for a while, before returning to the bar to get another drink. 

Justin soon found himself in the back room, with the tall trick on his knees.  Although the man did a first rate job at sucking him off, Justin was merely getting started.  He suddenly recognized a familiar face entering the back room, just as he was taking his leave.  Seems as if the stud of Liberty Avenue had scored a tall, dark and handsome hunk, who wore a triumphant smile on his face, and little else.  Justin nodded a curt hello to the older man, as he continued his trek to the bar to get a drink, and bide his time until his next opportunity for pleasure. 

While indulging himself at the bar, Justin had an unobstructed view of Brian emerging with a smirk from the back room.  With just a few long strides, he reached the bar, and was now standing a few feet away from Justin.  Brian was chatting amicably with another man, and from the looks of it, they were most likely close friends.  Justin wasn't the least bit shocked to see Brian there.  He was well aware that Kinney frequented the clubs at least a few times a week.  The man's sexual libido was legendary. 

Justin got a ringside view of the arrogant man in action again, cornering a lean brown haired twink this time.  After a brief conversation, they both disappeared into the back room.  No wonder the older man ignored him every time their paths happened to cross.  Justin surmised that he must be the only person to ever turn down Brian Kinney. 

A short while later, Brian returned to his friend's side once again.  For some reason, Justin wanted nothing more than to wipe that self satisfied, smug look off the older man's face.  The blond's lips curled upward into a devilish grin, as he planned his next move.   Justin brazenly waltzed right over to where Brian and his friend were standing.  He purposely invaded Brian's personal space, giving him a quick glance, and then turning his head.  He looked directly at Brian's friend, and flashed an engaging smile.

"How's it going?"

Rick was caught off guard, and he could see Brian frowning behind the kid.  Was the heavenly blond really talking to him, and not Brian?  Fuck, maybe this was his lucky night.

"Uh great, how about you?"

"I'm fine.  Just in the mood to dance.  So, how 'bout it?"

Brian could barely make out their exchange, because the music was blaring.  The blond little twat actually had his back to him.  Brian scowled, as the two men set down their drinks, and walked toward the dance floor.  

Rick was thrilled that the young man had selected him, and was openly flirting.  As the blond danced his way closer, Rick reached out to brush sweaty strands of gold out of the kid's eyes.  His entire body tingled in anticipation, from the seductive look the young man bestowed upon him. 

"Let's get out of here," the blond suggested, eyeing the back room.

"Sure."

They left the dance floor, and Justin couldn't resist the urge to turn and look at Brian's reaction.  Justin's blue eyes made contact with intense hazel ones, as he caught the man staring.  The older man's face registered surprise, but he abruptly looked away.  'Fuck you,' Justin thought, as he felt a strange sense of empowerment.  Justin grinned, realizing that this day was turning out to be one of the best days of his life.  He was proud of himself, since he had succeeded in putting two arrogant assholes in their place.

In the back room, Justin got down on his knees, and gave Brian's good looking friend a blow job.  He knew it was something that he was naturally skilled at.  But he was being particularly vigilant and attentive to the older man's cock, because he wanted to give him a mind blowing orgasm.  From the groans and jerks of the man's body, the blond could tell it had worked.  Justin rose, and ran his fingers over Rick's hard muscular chest.  He pushed the material of the shirt aside to lick and nip the aroused pink nubs. 

Justin masterfully trailed kisses along the man's jaw, and down to his neck.  He could detect the man's dick springing to life again with a renewed hard on.  He gripped Rick's shoulders, and directed him to turn around.  The man hesitated briefly before turning his back to the blond, and bracing himself against the wall.  Justin unbuckled his own pants, to release his swollen member.  He slicked a condom over his erection, and prepared Rick's tight hole with a generous amount of lube. 

When Rick told him to take it slow, Justin figured the man was usually a top.  He was careful to ease his cock past the first ring of muscles.  Rick sucked in a deep breath as Justin paused to allow him to adjust to the intrusion.  Then Justin continued pushing forward, his dick sliding deep into Rick's ass, making him groan.  He pulled out, making the man shiver.   Sliding back in, he aimed for the older man's prostate.  Rick moaned words of encouragement, as the blond quickened his pace.  Before long, they were both on the verge of an orgasm.  Rick called out as he came.  Three thrusts later, Justin shot his virile load into the condom with a grunt.

The men departed together.  After a brief exchange, they said their goodbyes.  Justin took particular delight in knowing that Rick would be regaling Brian with the details of their encounter. 

Rick had the biggest damn smile on his face.  Of course he had to tell Brian all about the blond and his talented mouth.  When Rick admitted that he let Justin fuck him, Brian was dismayed.  To his knowledge, Rick was a top, and very rarely bottomed.  How the fuck the blond had managed to turn the tables was a mystery.  Brian also didn't know why he let the kid get to him.  He wasn't even his type.

"Was he good for you?" Rick asked Brian.

"I wouldn't know," Brian said sounding annoyed.  Then he quickly changed the subject.