Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
"Hello?" Justin repeated, still half asleep.

"I have great fucking news," the other voice on the line boomed.  "You were right.  They caved, and now it's all ours.  Get your ass up, we need to go out and have a damn celebration for pulling this off."   

"But...."

"That was cutting it far too close for my taste.  I loathe to admit it, but because of your genius, we're now $2 million dollars richer," the man continued.  "What's wrong with you?  Don't you have anything to say?"

"I...I ," Justin stammered.  "I'm sorry, but I think you have the wrong number."

"What?" the man said, as he processed Justin's statement.  Then he quickly checked the display screen for the number he had dialed.  "Shit, so I do.  Why didn't you stop me from rambling on?" the man asked with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"You seemed so excited, I couldn't really get a word in."

"Aha.  Sorry if I woke you."

"No problem."

"Bye."

"Bye."

The brunet hung up and chuckled. 

"Okay, let's try this again," he said out loud.  He dialed what was hopefully the correct number, and waited for his friend to answer.

 

Justin returned the phone to it's base, and laid back down on his pillow.  The stranger on the other end of the phone sounded ecstatic, but had obviously dialed his number in error.  Of course, if he were $2 million dollars richer, he'd be that excited too.  Still, there was something vaguely familiar about the voice, although Justin couldn't quite place it.

 

The brunet grinned as he ended his call.  He wasn't the least bit surprised when the older man had apologized, muttering that 'right now he just wanted to get some much needed rest'.  To appease him, his friend promised that they could celebrate tomorrow after work.  Unfortunately, he'd have to wait to get his rocks off until then.

The brunet leaned back on his couch, and took another swig of the imported beer he was holding.  Guess this would have to do.  He was disappointed, wishing he had someone to celebrate his good news with.  That was the only downside about the way he chose to live his life.  Even he occasionally craved physical affection from a loved one, namely another man, because he was after all queer. 

Rising from his comfortable position, the brunet walked over to his computer.  Maybe there was some way he could salvage tonight, so he typed in gaydemon.com.  He took his hand and started to rub himself through the material in his pants.  Unzipping them, he pulled out his aroused cock, and it promptly sprang to attention.  His eyes became glued to the video currently being played on the screen, as he began to pleasure himself. 

His breathing became erratic, when he increased the speed of his strokes.  Gliding his hand up and down, pre cum began to dribble from the slit on the head of his cock.  He felt a familiar tightening in his balls indicating that his orgasm was close.  The brunet's thoughts were suddenly invaded by the other person on the end of his accidental call.  The voice had sounded so sexy, and he wondered if the guy was gay too.  He let his mind drift, as he conjured the perfect body and face to go with the raspy tenor he had jarred from sleep, to nudge him over the edge. 

A geyser of cum shot up as he climaxed, making his entire body shudder.  He felt satisfied, and let out a sigh of relief, admitting to himself, 'Not what I really wanted, but it did the trick.'

As the brunet reached for a towel to clean himself, his thoughts returned to the stranger.  'Why the fuck had his voice popped into his head?'  The guy's words made him appear to be young and unassuming, perhaps he was even a virgin.  Hmmm...

 

Justin had no idea that his midnight caller had jerked off thinking about him.  He only knew that the chance call was disturbing him, and he was having a hard time getting back to sleep.

The next day after attending a full morning of classes, he had to do a ten hour shift at the diner.  Justin didn't know how he was managing to stay awake.  He had only gotten a few hours of rest last night.  Debbie had noticed him yawning and rubbing his eyes, and asked him if he was okay.  God, he couldn't wait to climb into his own bed, and block out the rest of the world. 

Just then, further adding to his misery, Ethan walked in.  Justin realized that his ex-boyfriend looked even worse than him.  The fiddler had dark circles under his eyes, and his hair was greasier than usual. 

"Hey Justin."

"Ethan.  Why are you here?"

"I needed to see you," Ethan said looking forlorn.  "I can't sleep, I can't eat. You're all I think about."

"I wish you'd thought about me more when we were together," Justin coldly stated.

Ethan had the sense to cast his eyes down in shame.  Then he slowly looked up, directly into Justin's steel blue eyes, while he made his plea.

"I miss youI love you.  I want you back."

"Well, I don't miss you.  And I certainly don't love you anymore."

"Justin I..."

"No...don't.  Our entire relationship was a lie.  I told you before, the only thing you ever really loved was your music."

"Yeah, my music's for shit now too," the fiddler snickered.  His eyes surprisingly welled up with tears.

Justin understood then.  That was the real reason Ethan was here, begging him to forgive him.  Their breakup was evidently affecting his music.  Ethan loved that violin more than he loved anyone or anything else.  Justin was fuming now.

"Listen, you selfish prick.  I don't want you to come here anymore.  I don't want to see your face anywhere near me."

"Justin, give me a chance..."

"No Ethan.  Just go!  Leave, and don't come back."

With that said, Justin turned his back on his pathetic ex, and walked into the kitchen.  He took deep breaths to calm himself down, since his body was shaking with anger and disgust. 

'How could he have been so foolish?'  He wasted six months on that jerk.  'It's a good thing I don't have time to date anymore,' Justin pondered gratefully.  He was definitely not ready to enter into another relationship.  The blond just wanted to have some fun, and forget about his problems.