Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

'Why was his childhood friend acting suspiciously like a pod person?  And what the hell was so special about that blond haired twerp anyway?'

Michael eagerly approached the fresh faced kid, pulling him aside to a quiet corner, so he could interrogate him. 

"What do you want?" Justin snapped, perturbed by the older man's unwelcomed maneuver.

"So...I hear you've been seeing Brian?"

"Did he tell you that?" 

When Brian's friend nodded in affirmation, Justin grinned brightly.  Brian actually admitted that they were a couple, that was huge!

The exalted look on the kid's face annoyed Michael, and he began issuing his daunting sermon.

"Look, I'm going to set you straight for your own good.  Brian doesn't do boyfriends.  I know you think you're his boyfriend now, but believe me, he doesn't want to be in a relationship."

"And how do you know what he wants?"

"He's my best friend, we know everything about each other.  He's told me on more than one occasion that he doesn't believe in love."

"Well, maybe he never met the right person," Justin spewed, starting to get riled up.

"Oh, and you're that person?"  Michael shook his head.  The kid was fucking unbelievable.  "You think you're the one he's going to give up tricking for?  Do you actually believe you're going to set up house together?"

"What's wrong Michael, you jealous?"

"Brian and I are friends.  I'm looking out for him.  The last thing he needs is a dreamy eyed kid stalking him.  Get this through your head, he's never going to be yours, so give up now before you get hurt."

Justin moved closer to Michael so his face was only an inch away from the other man.  He gritted his teeth and stated, "You'd just love for me to give up on him.  That way you can have him all to yourself."

"That's not true," Michael spat.

"You can observe a lot from behind the counter in here.  You're in love with him, and that's why you don't want him to be with me."  Justin knew this for a fact, because he had evidenced first hand the pathetic way Michael stared at Brian, hanging on his every word.

Michael scoffed at Justin's insinuation, and rambled on.  "Brian's never going to change.  He's a selfish shit, who fucks every guy he sees."

"Brian is generous and caring.  Besides, if he's so selfish, why does he always bail out his friends, including you?" Justin said defensively.

"You've known him for what, a matter of months?  I've known him for 15 years."

"And you'd think you'd have some clue about him.  You don't know shit about him Michael.  You only see what you want to see, perpetuating your own warped image of Brian Kinney."

"Listen, you little shit.  I was doing you a favor by trying to talk some sense into you, but...fuck you!"

"No Michael, fuck you for interfering, and worst of all for not believing in him, or seeing him for who he truly is!"

Justin forcefully shoved Michael aside, making him stagger backwards.  He regained his composure as he went to wait on another table of customers.

Michael huffed loudly in exasperation, and rejoined his friends at their booth.

"Let's get out of here," he barked.

"Is it true?  Is that kid really Brian's boyfriend?" Emmett inquired.

Michael scowled at the question, but reluctantly responded, "Yeah, I guess so.  But it won't last long.  I give it a month."

"A month, I give it more like a week," Ted said snidely.

"I don't know Teddy, the boy is absolutely yummy!  Have you noticed his long lashes, and that adorable bubble butt?" Emmett exclaimed.

Justin was relieved when Michael and his friends departed.  Michael was such an idiot!  He had quickly discerned that the man was trying to drive a wedge between him and Brian.  Although he also knew that there was some merit in what Michael had to say.  Knowing Brian's past, he was most likely never going to be completely faithful.  He was someone who needed his space.  Perhaps it was time to have a serious talk with his lover.

 

Justin gained entrance to the loft with the spare key Brian had given him last week.  He discovered that Brian was home from the office, and had already changed his business attire into more casual clothes.  The man looked fetching in a pair of light blue jeans that were slung low on his hips, and were worn in all the right places.  He noticed appreciatively that the brunet hadn't bothered to put a shirt on, and his feet were bare.  As usual, the top button of Brian's pants was left precariously unbuttoned, making Justin's groin experience a stab of heated desire. 

Before Justin had a chance to speak, Brian seized the back of his neck, pulling him into him.  His mouth claimed his young lover's with a deep, souful kiss.  When Justin pulled away, he was breathless and light headed.  Why did Brian always effect him this way? 

Justin's actions puzzled Brian, and he intuitively detected that the blonde had something he wanted to discuss. 

"I had an interesting conversation with one of your friends, after you went to work this morning."

"Oh really, who?" 

"Evidently your best friend, Michael."

"Mikey?  What did he have to say to you?"

"He claims he was trying to do me a favor, by warning me that you don't do boyfriends." 

Brian bit his lower lip, and carefully considered what Justin had just articulated.

"Mikey should have known better than to interfere.  But you knew that piece of information anyway. Remember, we discussed it during one of our talks on the phone."

"Yes, I remember.  But that was before we became involved.  Do you still feel that way now?"

Brian paused, and had a strange expression on his face. 

"I was going to ask you this later, but I think I'll do it now."

"Ask me what?"

"Well, since you're here just about every night, and most days, it would be practical if you moved in."

"What?"

"It would make sense for us to live together, ...and I wouldn't particularly mind having you around all the time."

"Brian, I don't think that we should be..."

"What, don't tell me that's not what you want?"

"No, of course I won't.  I do want it, I want us."  Justin scratched his head, trying to formulate coherent thoughts.

"But..."  Brian said expectantly.

"Before I live here, we have to come to an understanding."  Justin declared.

"Okay.  Just tell me what it is."

Justin took an uneasy breath, and looking directly into Brian's intense hazel eyes he proposed, "You can fuck whoever you want, just not the same person twice, same goes for me."

Brian raised an eyebrow, but didn't interrupt. 

"No names or numbers exchanged."

The older man was smirking now, and waited for the next concession.

"And you don't kiss anyone on the mouth, but me."

The kid was shrewd, Brian was impressed.

"Anything else?" he said mockingly.

"Yes, you always come home...by two."

"By four."

"By three."

"Deal," Brian acquiesced.  "Now that we have that settled, can we do something about a more pressing issue?"

Justin furrowed his brows in consternation.

Brian reached for his boy.  Grabbing a handful of Justin's shirt, he jerked the young man towards him. Then stuck his hands down Justin's pants to massage his dick, while he nibbled on his ear lobe, and then nipped the side of his neck. 

Thoroughly turned on, Justin let out a groan.  His head tilted back, as he closed his eyes, enjoying the scintillating touch of his lover.  With his mouth glued to Justin's, Brian gravitated towards his bed, until the back of the blond's knees hit it.  Exerting his usual need for control of a situation, Brian easily nudged the young man onto his back, till he was lying vulnerably on the soft duvet.  Justin sensed by the fire in Brian's eyes, that he was in for a rough tumble tonight.  He was bursting with excitement, as he anticipated the scandalous things Brian would do to his body.

Yearning to become one with his lover, Brian was thinking with resignation how fucked he was.  The kid had essentially turned his world upside down, causing him to act more lesbianic with each passing day.  But it all felt so right. 

Picasso knew the real Brian Kinney, and hadn't run away.  Instead, he accepted his faults and dysfunctional past, making Brian feel secure and loved.  The unconditional love Justn offered was pure, and he wanted it, needed it.  So, fuck everyone else, for once Brian was going to follow his heart.