Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Another darn ring permeated the room...

As Brian's pulse quickened in anticipation, he found it ironic that he was now waiting for Picasso to pick up the phone.  He was actually the one to propose a relationship of sorts.  How is it that the alluring blond had managed to turn the tables on him?

Justin firmly grasped the receiver after the fifth ring, praying he hadn't waited too long. 

"Hey." 

"Hey yourself."

'Thank you, God!'  Justin silently decreed, when he heard Brian's familiar voice.

"For a minute I thought you weren't going to answer," Brian confessed, giving away his relief.

"Me too.  But, I've done some thinking, and it made me realize something."

"What's that Picasso?"

"Just like you had to come to terms with me being Picasso, I had to remember that you were still Versace.  It was you, Brian Kinney, Versace, or whatever name you choose to use, who became my friend, the person I confide in, the one I'm attracted to."

"That's pretty fucking amazing since it seemed as if you despised me just a month ago."

"Just goes to show you, that you can never really know someone.  Sometimes, you need to look past their exterior, to see what's on the inside."

"Hmmmm...such profound words coming from someone so young.  But I have to admit, I'm glad you didn't let my somewhat decadent lifestyle scare you away."  Although Justin couldn't see him, he could hear the playfulness in Brian's words.

Feeling giddy, Justin let a chuckle escape and proclaimed,  "It would take more than that to scare me away.   Besides, I'm looking forward to confirming that all the rumors about your legendary fucking are true." 

"And I look forward to living up to my reputation," Brian replied in a low seductive voice.

"Good, then how about proving it to me tonight."

"Tonight?"

"Yes, I'm horny as hell, and I can't wait to get my hands on you, or should I say my mouth?"

"Uh...I'll be right over...just tell me where you live." 

A burgeoning erection was straining against Brian's denim jeans, as it didn't take much to imagine Justin's sweet lips around his cock.

 

 

Brian couldn't believe he was willingly driving to a sketchy area of the neighborhood, at one o'clock in the fucking morning, no less.   But he had a raging woody, that needed to be attended to.  And the promise of a certain blond young man's mouth devouring his cock, was enough inspiration to make it worth the risk.  He parked in front of the run down building, and hoped that his jeep would still be there when he came out.

Justin answered the door wearing only his dockers and a grin.  His smile became broader when he noticed Brian's eyes slowly travel over his body, and darken with lust.  The older man strode past him, and swiftly slammed the door shut.  He pinned Justin up against the door, and traced the younger man's rose-colored lips with his tongue, making them glisten. 

Brian's hand groped Justin's package, eliciting an encouraging groan.  Unzipping Justin's pants, enabled his warm hand to envelope the kid's surprisingly huge dick, for his stature.  Justin deepened their kiss in response to Brian's ministrations, sucking on the older man's tongue.

Breaking their impassioned lip lock,  Brian guided Justin to the floor, and laid him on his back.  Quickly divesting the blond of his pants and underwear, he slipped out of his own clothes in record time. 

Justin's gaze didn't waver from the sexy man in front of him.  The sight of a naked Brian, caused his arousal to heighten.  With nothing to conceal his need, his dick swelled, and raised proudly from his body.

Brian covered the blond's form with his, attacking the porcelain white skin with his mouth and hands.  He nibbled on Justin's ear, and licked the crook of his neck.  The purring sounds coming from the kid, let him know that his efforts were succeeding in pleasuring the compliant young man beneath him. 

The older man glided his hands over smooth, soft flesh, as he lowered his head to focus on a new, unexplored area.  Brian ran his moist tongue along the length of Justin's torso, skimming over a sensitive nipple, ghosting over toned abs,and finally dipping into his navel.  The young man's body arched appreciatively under his skilled moves.

Justin squeezed his eyelids shut, enjoying the tingling sensations dispersing throughout his entire nervous system, stimulating it into overload.  He was thrown into a full blown state of euphoria, when Brian suddenly flipped him over, and began rimming him.  He delved unmercifully into Justin's hole, making it involuntarily quiver.  At this point, Justin was squirming with the desire to be filled with Brian's engorged cock. 

"Please, fuck me...Versace," he begged. 

"Patience Picasso...patience.  I promise I'll give you what you need soon."

Brian was tempted to fuck him, but he wasn't finished playing yet.  He retrieved a condom and lube from his pants pocket, and resumed his torturing of the young man.  He blew on his wet hole, and watched it's eager response.  Then he pressed a lubed finger in to the tight channel.  Justin let out a small gasp at the intrusion.  When Brian placed a second finger inside, his excitement mounted as he saw it disappear into the kid's crack.  Scissoring his fingers to further stretch him,  Justin urgently cried out his need.

"Brian, I need your cock inside of me...now." 

Brian heeded his pleading, and removed his fingers.  He guided his leaking cock towards Justin's hole. Teasing it by rubbing the head against the opening, they both groaned at the skin on skin contact.  Not able to wait any longer, Brian adeptly took a condom, and rolled it onto his throbbing member.

With one arm around Justin's waist, he pulled him up, angling his hips so his ass was in the air.  Brian positioned his dick at the pink, primed entrance.  He pushed, squeezing his plump head into the channel.  Justin's muscles constricted around it.

"Fuck, you're tight!" Brian exclaimed.

"More," Justin gasped.  "I want it all."  He started pushing back to emphasize his point.

"Shit, Justin wait.  If you kept that up, you're going to make me cum too soon. Slow down."

Brian purposely removed his cock, and dragged a startled Justin to his feet, and to the nearby bed.  He pushed him face down onto the sheets. 

"There, that's better.  Now get ready to be fucked into the mattress," Brian ordered.

Justin did as he was told, and fisted the sheets, as he thrust his butt once again high into the air.

Brian smirked, thoroughly amused by Justin's enthusiasm.  The delectable rounded bottom, was beckoning him to finish what he had started.  It was about time he got down to some serious fucking.  He gripped Justin's waist with one hand, and lined up his cock with the other.  Plunging into the tight passage, he let out a sigh of ecstasy, as he breached the kid's narrow channel.  His head exploded with pleasure, as his balls grazed the curved mounds.  He withdrew halfway, and thrust back in, this time hitting Justin's prostate. 

"Oh God," Justin called out.  The young man chanted those words over and over again, as Brian masterfully continued to fuck him, driving him wild. 

Brian leaned his forehead against Justin's back, as he felt his balls tighten.  He reached his hand around to pull on Justin's cock.  He only jerked him a couple of times, before they both came hard.  Justin released his load, making a puddle in the sheets in front of him, with Brian's hot jizz filling up the latex sack ensconced in his ass.

Collapsing onto Justin, Brian remained there for a few blissful moments as he felt the spasms of his orgasm rippling through his body.  He could hear Justin moaning in relief. 

A short time later, Brian rolled off his young lover, and onto his back.  His flushed skin was sweaty and numb.  He turned his head to look at Justin, and heard the panting young man remark, "Wow, that was incredible."

"Spec..tacular," Brian agreed. 

Justin shimmied onto his side and propped himself up on his elbow.  His eyes glazed over with contentment, he announced, "I guess now you can say you owned up to your rumored reputation."

"As if there was ever any question," Brian teased.  "But you've yet to make good on your word," he challenged the blond.

"What do you mean?"

"I seem to recall you saying something about you being anxious to put your mouth on certain parts of my anatomy."

"I did say that, didn't I," Justin said with a mischievous grin.  "Guess I'll have to do something to rectify that," he added as he reached out and touched Brian's limp dick, causing it to spring back to life.