Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 73] Printer
FeatureSummary:

This story is pretty much the same plot of the movie.   Meet Justin Taylor he works at Red Cape Comics.  He fantasizes of the owner of the store M. Novotny.  He kept help himself he's falling in love with him.   What happens though when people mistake him for Mikey's fiancee and he's thrown into there family.   What happens when he meets Mikey's brother Brian and he just can't help the fact that somehow he falls in love with Brian.   What will happen now?   Read to find out.


Rated: R
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, FEATURED STORY, Alternate Universe, Brian/Justin, Could be Canon Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes
Word count: 32863 Read: 65859
Published: August 17, 2008 Updated: May 28, 2011
Story Notes:

Okay so there's no Brian in this chapter but he comes along in chapter 2 so read this one or you'll be lost.

1. The Rescue by Galesgal [Reviews - 18] (2258 words)
As i said no Brian but you must read this chapter to follow the story he'll be along in the second chapter.

2. Welcome to The Family by Galesgal [Reviews - 10] (3480 words)

Okay so here's what you've been waiting for.  Brian Kinney sees Justin Taylor and well decides he wants him.

 This is where my story gets a little different from the movie.  I'm all about hurting and comforting.  I always break my characters down before making them whole again so here you meet Brian Kinney.  He's a little weird but we love him anwyay.

Thanks to those who gave this story a chance and got of the Justin and Mikey scenario because hey well they're not together its just a little crush.

i hope you like this and as you know i'm a feedback junkie so please give me a hit.

3. The Set Up by Galesgal [Reviews - 9] (4025 words)
Okay this is actually the set up to the next chapter which is going to be funny.  I think you're going to like this chapter.   Brian and Justin interact a lot in it.  IT's pretty much them the whole chapter and well it's a fun chapter but the next chapter will have you rolling.  Thanks for all the comments.

4. It's a Mystery by Galesgal [Reviews - 7] (2632 words)

This chapter begins the part that doesn't follow the movie.  All stories should have two things going on so well this chapter answers a few questions about Brian and brings up others.

 Its also a lot of BJ interactions and you can see that love just has that pull on them.

5. Too Many Thoughts by Galesgal [Reviews - 9] (2599 words)
Okay this chapter lets you know what's wrong with Brian and you get to know more about his pain.  You only see comatose mikey once and the story is actually kind of sad this chapter.  The next chapter will be filled more fun and Brian and Justin getting closer.

6. Let the Games Begin by Galesgal [Reviews - 4] (3222 words)

Sorry for the long wait.  Real life took over but promise it won't be along break next time around.

 This chapter is kind of long but isn't that a good thing.  i hope you're still liking it.

7. Touch by Galesgal [Reviews - 3] (2621 words)
Okay it's what u've been waiting for it.  Our boys do a lot of touching.

8. The Awakening by Galesgal [Reviews - 6] (5322 words)

Finally Michael awakes will this be a good or bad thing?

 Sorry for the long wait as always real life's a bitch.

9. A Shocking Discovery by Galesgal [Reviews - 3] (3427 words)

Okay okay but you would just not believe my life people.   It was my dad's cancer, then he was hospitalized, then he had a stroke, then my husband was hospitalized them me and so much more.  Here's a new chapter and hopefully more will come faster i'm starting a christmas story so look for that later.

 I hope you guys like this chapter.

10. Passing Ships by Galesgal [Reviews - 0] (1764 words)

Wow three years on this one.   My writing style has changed now but its like riding a bike.   Time to get back to this one as well.   Hope you guys like this.   To my old readers welcome back.   To new ones welcome.    Im finally finishing all my stories old a new.

11. While You Were Sleeping by Galesgal [Reviews - 4] (1513 words)

Well this story is coming to an end.    Why am I ending it?   Its about time andI want to start another one.   I love the ending of you and hope you eill as well.