Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 10] Printer
Summary:

banner 

What happens when Brian and Justin's first meeting is under false pretenses, and they are tricked into spending the weekend together?

Warnings: AU, BDSM, OOC


Rated: NC-18
Categories: Out of Character, QAF-U.S. FICTION, Anti-Michael, Alternate Universe Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 12073 Read: 44859
Published: March 12, 2008 Updated: March 12, 2008
Story Notes:

I have quite a few people to thank for the creation of this story.  First, this story was written as a present to a very dear friend of mine, Cookie aka adrtylilsecret.  He is the inspiration behind this one.  Next, I'd like to thank another very dear friend, princess aka Colin, for his brilliant idea for the name of the story.  Also, I have to thank Bine for her wonderful picture.   Thanks to Nicky and Bine for proof reading and helping to fine tune the fic.  Finally, I have to thank Emily for all her hard work, because without her I wouldn’t be able to do what I do.  So thank you my friends!   Cookie insisted that I post this fic for everyone as a Christmas present.  He's sharing his present with the fandom, so I'll be posting a couple of chapters a day till Christmas.  Merry Christmas Everyone!

1. Deception Conceived by elyxer [Reviews - 5] (2181 words)

2. Deception Initiated by elyxer [Reviews - 0] (2122 words)

3. Deception Craved by elyxer [Reviews - 0] (1929 words)

4. Deception Exposed by elyxer [Reviews - 0] (2576 words)

5. Deception Justified by elyxer [Reviews - 0] (1853 words)

6. Deception Forgotten by elyxer [Reviews - 5] (1412 words)
Here's the final chapter to this story.  I really appreciate all the reviews and comments.  I want to thank Cookie again for allowing me to share his Christmas gift with everyone.  I need to thank Emily for her hard work getting it ready to post.  I also need to thank Nicky, Bine, and Miguel for all their support and suggestions.  You guys are the very best.  I wish everyone love, happiness, and joy through the holidays.  Merry Christmas!