Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

"When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing -- then we truly live life."  -Greg Anderson

 

Brian was waking up, and became vaguely aware of the outline of a warm body pressing up against his bare skin.  When he actually opened his eyes, honey colored strands of hair were in his face, tickling his nose.  Instead of waking Justin up, Brian lay there, and gave in to his sudden desire to start stroking the smooth, porcelain white skin with his fingertips.  It was while he was indulging his whim, that he remembered in vivid detail, all that had transpired last night.  His morning hard on grew stiffer as it rubbed against the curve of his young lover's ass.  When Brian began to shift onto his back to avoid becoming more aroused, the blond beneath him snuggled closer, once again molding their bodies together.  

Allowing the lad to continue snoozing, Brian recalled Justin's heartfelt declaration before sleep overtook him. When the young man had confessed his love, he had returned the sentiment, however, notably without the use of those three important words.  Brian had cleverly avoided that statement, although he wasn't sure why.  He began to itch from the dry cum on his body, Justin's cum.  It made Brian remember something he had said to Mikey when he was dating the doc.  He had once asked Michael if David cuddled with him immediately after they had sex.  When his best friend had said "yes", he knew that the older man truly loved Michael.  Just as it dawned on him this very moment, that his own actions towards Justin, proved that he was in deep. 

Brian realized with sudden clarity that since the blond had come in to his life, he had broken most of his precious rules.  And so, it seemed only fitting now that Justin should be the one to cause him to break his most steadfast resolve, that Brian Kinney doesn't do love. 

Justin stirred, and Brian could detect a change in his breathing, signaling that he was alert.

"Good Morning Sunshine."

As Justin turned to face Brian, he stretched, his lips curling upwards to form a grin. 

"Mmmmm.....Morning Brian."

"I trust you slept well?"

"I had this interesting dream," his eyes drinking in Brian's state as he continued, "only to wake up now and find that it wasn't a dream.  We really did finally make love last night, didn't we?"

"Unless you have a clone Sunshine, yes, as you so aptly put it, we finally did it."

Justin's fingers lightly danced across Brian's chest.  "Looks like I branded you," he observed happily.

"Yes, it appears that you did.  How will you repay me for that?"  Brian asked with an evil smirk.

"I could think of one way." 

Justin proceeded to duck his head under the covers to attend to Brian's burgeoning erection.  He encircled the base of the older man's cock, and began laving the head with his tongue.  Swirling it around the plump tip, he dragged it along the raised vein of the thick shaft, eliciting a groan from Brian.  His tongue traveled further down skimming over Brian's balls, until it was touching the sensitive stretch of skin.  Justin spent some time licking Brian's perineum, causing an involuntary reaction from his lover, as he arched his back in pleasure.  Expertly engulfing the length of Brian's manhood, his head bobbed up and down as he sucked, steadily increasing the pace, as well as the pressure.  

Brian marveled at Justin's talented tongue, as it worked on drawing out his seed.  He entangled his fingers in Justin's silky locks, as his warm, wet mouth surrounded Brian's cock.  The lad sucked him with such exuberance, that only a short while later, the older man yelled Justin's name while shuddering, as he expelled his virile load down the young man's slick, eager throat.

"That was fuckin' hot," Brian exclaimed in a hoarse voice, still riding out the waves of his powerful orgasm.

Justin emerged from under the sheets, with a huge smile on his face, his sapphire eyes shining brilliantly.

Grasping Justin by the wrist, Brian rose from the bed, and pulled him to his feet. 

"Where are you doing Brian?" Justin asked.

"We're going to take a shower, and then I'm going to return the favor, Sunshine.  You're not the only one with a magic tongue." 

Brian proceeded to thrust his tongue out, and wiggle it around.  Justin started to giggle.  He was putty in Brian's hands, as the older man playfully led him to the bathroom.  Justin couldn't wait to feel Brian's lips around his own stiff cock.  Based on everything he knew about the man, it was going to be nothing less than amazing.

Without fail, Justin attended his counseling sessions every week.  His nightmares had stopped all together, and the flashbacks were far and few between.  Brian was always there to lend him support, and whisper words of encouragement.  The blond was learning how to deal with his dysfunctional past, as well as addressing his issues of low self esteem.

Brian was surprised at how content he was.  He wondered if Justin was aware of how much he had changed his life.  They were perfectly matched in the bedroom, and made an equally potent team at Kinnetik.  It had progressed to the point where Brian was strangely giddy at the prospect of seeing his blond at the end of the day.  He couldn't imagine his life anymore without Justin.  The kid had subtly infused himself into his life, and into his heart.    

Justin was ecstatic for the first time, in a long time. He had always hoped that someday he could turn his life around.  However, when he was trying to survive on the streets not that long ago, he never thought that all his dreams would come true.  But he had a great job, was in love with a terrific man, and now he was going to be studying art.  In fact, if everything went as planned, Justin would be enrolled for the spring semester, as a full time student.  Brian had kept his promise, and had asked Michael's current boyfriend Ben, to help Justin get into Carnegie Mellon.  He had also assured Justin that he could cut his hours at work, so he could devote more time to his studies.  So who had it better than him?

Maybe he could have his fairytale ending after all, Justin thought.  On the other hand, perhaps he was just being naive.  Justin wasn't entirely sure that he should believe his good fortune would last.