Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul."  -Judy Garland

 

Mr. Kinney, a pleasure to meet you," Craig Taylor greeted him, as he ventured from behind his desk.  His smile quickly faded, as he immediately sensed something amiss when Brian didn't accept his outstretched hand.

"I'm not here for business.  This is a personal matter," Brian informed Justin's father, his tone denoting the serious nature of his visit.

"How can I help you?" Craig said with a curious expression. 

"I'm here to talk to you about Justin."

"Justin?" Craig repeated, confusion emoting from his eyes. 

"Justin, your son," Brian emphasized.

Craig's face changed instantaneously.  His features became distorted, giving him an even more pronounced sinister look.

"What about him?" Craig said angrily.

"Justin is working for me at my advertising agency."

"Look, Mr. Kinney.  Justin is no longer welcomed in my home, and I no longer consider him my son, that is, ever since he decided to become a pervert."

"Pervert?" Brian questioned as he raised an eyebrow.

Just then Justin arrived at the store.  He quietly found his way to his father's office, and listened intently to the two distinct male voices coming from behind the closed door.

Craig obviously thought Brian was straight because he advised, "Do yourself a favor and fire him.  He's gay and lives a disgusting lifestyle.  Is that why you're here?  Did he already screw you over?" 

Brian almost laughed out loud at his choice of words.  "No, on the contrary.  Justin is one of my best employees.  His work is brilliant, and everyone loves him."

"Then why the fuck are you here Mr. Kinney?" Craig was beginning to get annoyed talking to him, since discovering that the man wasn't on his side.

"Listen you prick," Brian addressed him through gritted teeth.  "I'm here not only as Justin's boss, but because he lives with me.  I'm here Craig, because of how you treated him when you saw him yesterday on the street, because of the inexcusable hateful remarks you hurled at your own son, and because of the bruises you left on his body."

"He's lucky that's all I did." Craig snarled, finally getting the whole picture.  "Now get the fuck out of here you...you deviant.  And you can tell that faggot son of mine that he better hope he never runs into me again."

With those words resounding in his ears, Brian lunged at the older man, clutching him by the shirt, twisting the material in his hand.  He thrust his furious face within an inch of Craig's.  With a look that could kill, Brian warned in a loud imposing voice, "If you so much as look at him crooked, or harm one hair on his head, I'll ensure that you wind up in jail, which I know you won't particularly like, because you'll get fucked up the ass on a regular basis." 

It was then that Justin decided to intervene, and make his presence known.  He opened the door and took in the heated scenario.

"Justin,"  he heard his father croak out in surprise.

Brian did not release his grip, but instead glared at Craig menacingly.  He kept tightening his hold on the material of the shirt, forcing Craig up on his toes, and beginning to cut off the older man's supply of oxygen.

"Brian, Brian," Justin called.  He tugged at Brian's arm, trying to snap him out of his enraged state. 

"He's not worth it.  He's just a pathetic, miserable man.  Brian, listen to me.  Please...let him go."

Justin's plea finally sunk in, and Brian relaxed his grip on Craig.  "He's too good to be your son," he spewed at the shaken man.  Then Brian deliberately turned to face Justin, and grasping him gently by the nape of his neck, pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

"Let's go home Brian," Justin said with a sigh, as he brushed the older man's cheek with his thumb.

They put their arms around each other, and left a flushed Craig Taylor dripping with sweat, and gaping in disgust.

Riding in silence, Brian held Justin's hand against his thigh.  When they got to the loft, he unarmed the alarm, and let the blond enter first.  Brian followed him, flinging his jacket on the couch, and loosening his tie.

"I can't believe you did that for me," Justin said, admiration and love reflected in his eyes.  "No one's ever stood up for me before."

Brian took two beers out of the refrigerator and offered one to Justin.  He plopped himself on the couch and said, "Well it's about time someone stood up to your homophobic father in your defense.  He's been abusing you for far too long."

Justin deposited himself next to Brian and rubbed his hand up and down the older man's leg.  He took Brian's beer out of his hands, and moved in to kiss him.  By the time the kiss was over, Justin's entire body was draped across Brian. 

Staring lovingly into Brian's hazel orbs, Justin proposed, "I don't want to wait any longer Brian.  I want you to make love to me tonight."

Brian bit his lower lip.  He stared at Justin briefly before stating, "For once you'll get no argument from me Sunshine."

Their mouths collided, with a hunger that served to unleash their pent up emotions.  Opening several buttons on Brian's shirt, Justin's hands slipped inside.  He grazed his fingertips over the nubs of the older man's nipples, eliciting a pleasurable groan into his mouth. 

Planning his own attack, Brian began nibbling at the crook of Justin's neck, while his hands delved under the blond's tee shirt to caress his soft, bare flesh.  As his lips traveled to Justin's shoulder, he suddenly lifted the bottom of the shirt, and pulled it over Justin's head.  His mouth immediately covered the blond's again, as Justin grinded into Brian's groin.

Never breaking their kiss, Brian cupped Justin's cheeks and stood up, hoisting him off the couch.  Justin instinctively wrapped his nimble legs around Brian, as the man easily carried him across the room to their bed.  He gently laid the kid down on top of the duvet, and divested him of the bottom half of his attire. 

"You're perfect," Brian murmured aloud, as he admired Justin's exposed body.  The entire time he was undressing, he couldn't seem to take his eyes off the kid's youthful form.

Justin almost gasped at his first glimpse of Brian.  He opened his mouth, but nothing seemed to come out.  Brian was every bit as beautiful on the outside as he was on the inside.  But then again, Justin knew that he would be. 

Brian walked towards him, and climbed on top of the bed.  He grabbed hold of the blond with one arm, and dragged Justin's body up towards the pillows.  Brian gazed into the pools of blue, before leaning in to kiss him once more.  He playfully bit his lower lip, and then moved downwards to focus on Justin's erect pink nipples.  He nipped and sucked on them until the kid was moaning and arching his body with need.

"Turn over Justin," Brian ordered.

Justin obediently did as he was told.  Brian drew in a sharp breath, when he saw the delectable rounded bottom that looked like it was made to be fucked.  He hovered over the blond's body, using only his arms as support.  His flesh was within an inch of Justin's, when he lowered his head and whispered into his ear.

"Do you want me to rim your tight little ass?  Drive you crazy with my tongue so that you're screaming for me to fuck you?"

"Yes Brian, oh yes...please," Justin whimpered.

With his knees, Brian prodded Justin's legs to spread farther apart.  He kneeled between them, and proceeded to bend down to skillfully use his tongue, flicking it in and out of Justin's hole.  He laved the inside of his boy's opening with warm, wet saliva to prepare him for what was to come.  Justin began writhing, and begging Brian to fuck him.

"Patience young man," Brian said, as he retrieved a condom from his nightstand. 

Justin had already begun rutting against the sheets trying to garner some relief, when he heard the tear of the condom wrapper.  'It's about time,' he thought.

Brian slid the condom over his hard throbbing cock.  Rubbing it against Justin's crack, the kid groaned with desire.  Then he grabbed two pillows, and placed them under the blond's hips to elevate his butt.  Grasping Justin's side with one hand, he guided his cock with the other, and pressed the tip against Justin's entrance. 

"Fuck me Brian.  Do it..now,"  Justin pleaded.

Brian took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and pushed.  He let out a grunt, as the head of his cock squeezed past the first ring of muscles.  Justin was panting now, and Brian stopped moving to make sure he was okay. 

"Keep going Brian," Justin implored him. 

So Brian pushed again, this time sliding all the way in so his dick was snugly ensconced in Justin's ass.

"Mmmm.... that feels good," Justin purred.

"Christ, you're tight Sunshine," Brian exclaimed.  And then in a more seductive tone asked, "You ready for more?"

"Yes, please."

Brian pulled half way out, and then thrust back in.  With each thrust, he varied his angle in search of Justin's sweetspot.  Brian knew he had found it when the kid cried out his name in pure bliss.  That's when Brian picked up momentum, his balls slapping against Justin's cheeks.  He stroked Justin's prostate with his cock, until he heard the kid announce that he was close to cumming. 

Brian shocked Justin when he withdrew completely.

"Brian, what the fuck?"  Justin grumbled.  But then he felt Brian's strong hands flipping him over. 

"If you don't mind Sunshine," Brian remarked.  "I'd rather look at your face when I cum."

Justin just smiled in response to Brian's surprisingly romantic request.  He had to admit, he was more than thrilled they were going to be facing each other when they climaxed.

Brian went back to work, hastily lifting Justin's legs over his shoulders.  He then reached down and planted a kiss on the blond's swollen lips, before plunging his dick back into him.  They rocked back and forth, both emitting sounds of pleasure.  Justin could feel that he was going to cum, so he palmed his dick, giving it a couple of tugs.

"Briiiian!" he cried out, throwing his head back. 

Streams of Justin's jizz were unleashed, the warm milky substance landing on Brian's stomach and chest.

"That's it Justin, cum for me,"  Brian encouraged. His dick went rigid and his balls tightened, as he deposited his own potent wad into the latex sack.  He collapsed on top of his boy, both of them spent. 

A few moments later, Brian rolled onto his back, removing his dick from Justin's ass, and tying off the condom.  Justin curled dreamily into the sheets and acknowledged, "That was great."

"Yeah, that was pretty fucking fantastic," Brian agreed.  He reached out and pulled Justin closer to him.  The blond laid his head on Brian's chest that was still branded with traces of his cum, and possessively threw an arm across. 

As they were both drifting into sleep, Justin professed in a low voice that was almost a whisper, "I love you Brian...more than anything."

Brian didn't skip a beat when he replied in a voice strained with emotion, "Me too, Sunshine."   He gave his sleepy boy a kiss on the head and an affectionate squeeze, before they both lapsed contently into a peaceful slumber.