Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."
-Sam Keen

 

Brian couldn't believe he had just professed to Justin how much he wanted him.  'Brian Kinney does not talk about his feelings.  Brian Kinney does not act like a love sick lesbo.  And Brian Kinney certainly does not sound pathetic.'  Unless it apparently involves one infuriating blond twink named Justin Taylor.

To say that Justin was stunned at Brian's unexpected revelation, was an understatement.  After all his doubts, Brian did want him as much as he wanted Brian.

"I can't believe you just said that to me.  Do you really think about me in that way?" Justin asked, his eyes shining brightly with hope.

Brian knew it was no use denying anything, he had already said too much.  "I think about you enough."

"What are we going to do about it Brian?" Justin mused coyly, thoroughly enjoying his newfound knowledge that Brian lusted after him.  In fact, he was so turned on, the ecstatic blond felt like pouncing on the older man.

Brian uncomfortably cleared his throat.  "Um, nothing at the moment," he stated, beginning to feel unusually warm. 

When Brian saw disappointment register on the kid's face, he spoke up again. 

"However, I do have a proposition for you young man."

Now it was Justin's turn to arch an eyebrow. 

"If you work hard enough at getting better, and by that I mean you have to cooperate fully with the dear doc, then you can have me as your reward."

"Are you using yourself as an incentive?" Justin asked incredulously, barely containing his mirth.

"In a word, YES.  If you make significant gains in your therapy, then I'll give you a night that you'll never forget."  Brian's hazel eyes grew dark with promise.

"You really think that the prospect of sleeping with you is going to make me be a good little boy, and keep going to therapy?"  Justin couldn't believe the size of the man's ego.

"I was hoping that would be the case."

"Well, you might be right," Justin conceded in a low sexy voice.  "Because there's nothing more that I want, then to be with you Brian." 

Brian put his tongue to his cheek.  Looking into Justin's baby blues, and hearing him say those words in that tone, fostered a strange but pleasant fluttering in his chest. It was then that he knew he was fucked.

"Now that that's settled, let's get some rest,"  Brian reasoned, desperate to escape Justin's wanton stare.

Brian proceeded to strip down to his underwear, and then joined Justin in their shared bed.  The little shit was smirking when he turned to Brian and taunted, "Sweet dreams Mr. Kinney."

Brian grimaced in defeat, and retorted, "You too brat.  Sleep well."  Then he purposely pushed the covers lower so that his toned physique was exposed for Justin to ogle. 

Justin took in the enticing sight of Brian's hard, lean but muscular body, and quickly turned his back to him.  It was all he could do to keep from attacking the older man.  The blond was only able to fall asleep by envisioning a naked girl, which never ceased to cause his dick to go limp. 

True to his word, Justin began seeing Alex twice a week.  Thankfully, his nightmares had diminished significantly, and he hadn't experienced any debilitating flashbacks since their therapy sessions had commenced.  The effective techniques Alex had taught Justin for managing his anxiety had really helped.  Brian had even volunteered to be trained, and diligently attended an informative session with the therapist.

The next couple of weeks came and went.  Brian and Justin were heavily engaged in their own private seductive game.  They would tempt each other with sexual innuendos and slight accidental touches.  The tension mounting between them so much, that they each had to relieve themselves before climbing into bed for the night. 

Brian had never been this patient in his life.  He was accustomed to taking what he wanted, when he wanted.  But he knew Justin was special, and he didn't want to do anything to jeopardize their impending lovemaking.  Somehow in his heart he was sure the kid was worth the wait.

The third week into their pact, Brian sat down for a serious talk with Justin.  The younger man could sense the importance of what Brian was about to say.

"Today after work, I have an appointment with Alex." 

Justin fidgeted as he waited anxiously for Brian to continue. 

"He's going to give me an update on your progress."

"Does that mean what I think it does?" Justin asked nearly jumping out of his skin with excitement.

"It means that if I get an encouraging report, your ass is mine tonight," Brian smirked.

"Hallelujah!" Justin exclaimed.  The kid was so giddy that he impulsively lunged forward, and captured Brian's lips.

Brian was a little surprised, but easily accepted a taste of what was to come.  He returned the kiss with exuberance, all the while his body was screaming for relief.  However, Justin broke their impassioned liplock proclaiming, "It's going to be a long day.  We should get going."

The two men tried unsuccessfully to focus on their work, the anticipation driving them to distraction.  Brian had to fight the perpetual hard on he embarrassingly seemed to be sporting, while Justin almost came in his pants twice from Brian merely glancing in his direction. 

At the end of the work day, Brian and Justin conveyed their goodbyes with their eyes.  They were both too revved up to speak coherently.  Brian went off to the doctor's office, while Justin decided to pick up some things to add to the ambiance of their special evening.

Brian was relieved to hear the doc's report.  Justin was doing extremely well, and was a highly motivated patient.  The doctor was decreasing his sessions to once a week.  He projected that in a month, or perhaps even less time, Justin would no longer need to see him.  He would then be seen on an as needed basis.

Meanwhile, the blond had enlisted Daphne's help to prepare for the night.  They had a fabulous time together choosing an expensive wine, and some cheese and crackers to set the mood.  However, Daphne had to run off because she had to study for a test.  She hugged her best friend, and wished him good luck.

Justin was on his way home, when he heard his cell phone ringing.  It was Brian sounding unusually amped. 

"You ready for tonight?"

"I'm on my way home right now."

"I'll meet you there.  And Justin," Brian paused,  "since the doc gave me a terrific report, I'll have your reward waiting for you."

"I can't wait!  Later Brian."

"Later."

Justin was on an emotional high.  He was finally going to consummate his relationship with Brian, the man of his dreams.  He was so preoccupied with his thoughts, that he didn't notice the middle aged man crossing the street in a fit of anger.

"What the fuck are you doing here Justin!" the all too familiar voice demanded.  Justin froze dead in his tracks, as he came face to face with Craig Taylor. 

"Dad."

"Don't call me that you fucking piece of shit.  I thought I told your faggot ass to leave and never come back."

Justin couldn't move, he couldn't speak.  He just stood there feeling helpless.  He could feel his chest constricting, and his eyes started to water.

"Don't cry damn it!  You're embarrassing me."  Craig grabbed Justin forcefully by the arm, his fingers painfully digging into him. 

"You better get yourself far away from here Justin.  You're disgusting, and you make me sick."

Craig then pushed Justin roughly out of his way.  The blond started gasping for air.  He clutched his chest because he felt a frightening pressure, and his heart was racing frantically.  The bags he was carrying dropped precariously to the ground, as he began to run.  Although his feet were moving, Justin felt like he was sprinting in slow motion.  He practically stumbled the few blocks back to the loft.  With all his might, he flung the steel door open. 

"Sunshine, it's about..." 

Brian didn't finish what he was going to say, because he saw Justin's pallid complexion and sweat drenched shirt.  His breathing was labored, and the blond looked like he was going to faint at any minute.

"Shit, you're having a panic attack."