Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 

 

“Mine eye hath play’d the painter and hath stell’d

Thy beauty’s form in table of my heart;

My body is the frame wherein ‘tis held,

And perspective it is best painter’s art.

For through the painter must you see his skill

To find where your true image picture’d lies,

Which in my bosom’s shop is hanging still,

That hath his windows glazed with thine eyes.” 

 

“Fuck!” Brian gasped as he was watching Justin’s extreme eagerness with awe, feeling his cock hitting the back of the blonde’s throat. He was lying on his back, burying his hands in the soft blond locks while pulling the boy closer and driving himself as deep as possible. Brian wondered if the boy had a goddamn vacuum cleaner in his throat since he just seemed to suck the life out of him, but that smooth and moist tongue kept on stroking him gently at the same time. He just didn’t know how Justin was doing it. 

‘He’s a fucking natural’ Brian thought and he just couldn’t imagine why that violinist boyfriend didn’t take advantage of this exceptional talent. After a few seconds he decided to stop thinking about that asshole and focused totally on the magic Justin’s incredible mouth worked. He didn’t remember the last time he’d been given a blowjob like this.

Justin was incredibly pleased to hear Brian’s soft moans getting louder with every second, and he loved the way the man’s hot body was trembling under his touch. He could feel the strong hands tugging his head desperately and it made him proud to know that Brian definitely liked what he was doing to him. After their first fuck Justin wanted to return at least a little pleasure. He wanted to impress the man; to show Brian what a fervid lover he could be. And if Brian’s ragged breathing and intense movements were any indication, he must have succeeded.

Justin always knew that he was good at giving head. He’d been told that a hundred times. He thought that a blowjob was something lots of gay men preferred to be at the receiving end of; that they gave it just out of sheer habit, just because it was an expected part of the foreplay, therefore they were trying to finish it as soon as possible.

Well, for Justin, it was completely different. He loved to be given head of course, but somehow he was even more enthusiastic to give it. He couldn’t explain why, he just simply loved doing it, and this was probably the real secret of his talent. He wouldn’t have sucked just anyone, but those lucky few that’d been chosen to experience his genius would hardly ever forget it. Ethan was no exception of course, but he seemed to avoid any kind of sexual connections between them lately. He said it was because he had to focus on his music alone, because he wanted to win that important contest. Justin didn’t see how a satisfying fuck would keep Ethan from improving his playing, but he didn’t say anything because he knew that another pointless argument wouldn’t solve his problem. He desperately needed to find some relief, and since he didn’t want to cheat on Ethan, he found himself in the bathroom more and more often, jerking off quietly in the middle of the night.

But now, the fullness and the taste of that beautiful cock in his mouth made him forget about everything else, it was just Brian and him. He could tell it was something special; something rarely given. He didn’t know yet what he wanted from this man, he didn’t know what he wanted at all, the only thing he knew was that he didn’t want to live without this feeling any more.

The grip on his head started to tighten, his hand could feel sweat gathering on Brian’s panting body, so he quickened the pace, engulfing the hard member entirely, sucking on it the best way he could. A few seconds later a loud groan signaled that Brian was about to shoot, and after one last firm tug at Justin’s hair, his load filled the boy’s mouth. Justin started licking the man clean, making sure he didn’t miss a drop, while Brian was stroking the blonde’s head gently with a truly satisfied smile on his face. Justin sighed silently and buried his head in the man’s groin, enjoying the feel of the soft pubes. Brian reached down, forcing the boy to look up at him. The smile was gone, his face was unreadable now.

“Come here.” He said quietly.

Justin obeyed without a word, making his way up slowly to face the man while wondering how anyone could look as gorgeous as he did. He was sure that if God existed, then he must have created Brian in the best mood he’d ever been in. They were looking at each other for a moment then Brian pulled Justin in for a tender, lingering kiss. When their lips parted Brian whispered,

 “God, you taste like…” But he didn’t finish the sentence.

Justin was sure that Brian was about to say something sweet, something really nice, but then he seemed to change his mind and remained silent.

“Like what?” Asked the boy smiling brightly, hoping to hear the most beautiful compliment he’d ever gotten.

Brian seemed to think about that for a moment then he answered with a playful look in his eyes,

“Like me.”

Justin chuckled and leaned forward for another kiss. It was much wilder and more impatient this time, both men feeling excitement taking over again. Brian rolled Justin onto his stomach and got on top of the boy in no time. Justin’s body was shaking with anticipation, knowing exactly what would come next. Brian’s cock got rock hard again as he was nibbling and kissing the blonde’s neck and shoulders lightly, watching the pale skin getting slightly red,  rubbing his erection against the delicate body underneath him.

“How about a nice little encore?” He whispered to Justin while sucking his earlobe, “You’ll like it, I promise.”

Justin nodded and smiled widely with his eyes closed, because he had absolutely no doubts about that.  

 

******************************************** 

 

At first Justin thought that he’d just had the most beautiful dream one could ever wish for. But after feeling a strong arm, which surely wasn’t his boyfriend’s, caressing his body from behind he couldn’t help smiling at the fact that it hadn’t been a dream. It had happened and it had been more wonderful than he could have imagined it. 

When Justin opened his eyes he was shocked to see daylight coming through the window. Daylight! Fuck! And he was in Brian’s bed! He remembered that after a pretty intense and hard, not to mention unbelievably hot second fuck he’d decided to go home though he hadn’t wanted to leave this loft at all. But he’d wanted to get home before Ethan.

Since he’d been way too exhausted and his body had still been shaking from the forceful orgasm he’d told himself to gather his strength, so he’d closed his eyes for a few minutes. And now, it was morning! Justin jumped out of the bed and started to look for his clothes that were spread out on the floor.

“Where are you going?” Brian’s sleepy voice almost made him hard again, but he really didn’t have time for that now.

“Home.” Justin answered while buttoning his shirt, “I shouldn’t have slept here. I wanted to get home.”

“You didn’t seem to be in a hurry.” Brian said in a sarcastic tone, because he didn’t like when Justin got so nervous because of that asshole.

“You know what I mean.” Justin replied sternly but he couldn’t look into Brian’s eyes. Last night was something he’d always remember, but he didn’t know what it meant to Brian. Apart from the obvious, he didn’t know what Brian wanted from him. He didn’t know if the man wanted to see him again at all, but he didn’t have the guts to ask him. He was too afraid of the answer, he knew it could break is heart. He was aware of the fact that he’d do anything to see Brian again, to be close to him, but he decided to wait and see what Brian would say. But now, he had to go home.

Brian got up from bed and pulled his briefs on, following Justin toward the front door.

“Want me to give you a ride?” He asked rubbing his face.

Justin stared at him for a moment, unable to believe how hot Brian looked even in the morning, stubbly and sleepy. But he came around in a second and answered,

“No, thanks.” He didn’t want Ethan to see that he was taken home by a hot stranger. No way.

Brian shrugged in response but didn’t say anything. It was the hardest part for Justin; he didn’t know how he should say goodbye to Brian. What was he supposed to say?

“Well…” He started slowly and stopped.

Brian seemed to notice the boy’s embarrassment and helped him out. He pulled the loft door open and said in a casual voice,

“You know where you can find me.”

Justin nodded, realizing that even if it wasn’t a romantic declaration, at least it meant that the man didn’t mind seeing him again. He smiled at Brian once again, then turned around and left. Brian was watching Justin disappear then he closed the door slowly.

When Justin stepped onto the street he wondered why Ethan hadn’t called him to ask where he’d been. He took his cell out from his pocket then he realized that he’d forgotten to switch it on when the contest had been over. Fuck! Ethan must have been calling him a thousand times. He was surely out of his mind by now. What would he say to him, where had he spent the night?

His first thought was Daphne, so he started to dial her number to tell her what she would have to say to Ethan in case he called her. Justin only hoped that Ethan hadn’t called her yet. He didn’t even know when Ethan had gotten home; maybe he’d been too tired and exhausted to worry. Daphne’s cell seemed to be switched off too and Justin hoped it had been switched off all night.

When he turned the corner and saw the house they were living in he got even more nervous. He knew he should have been mad at Ethan for behaving like that the night before, but it still wasn’t an excuse for cheating on him. And though he didn’t really want to, he couldn’t help feeling guilty.

When Justin stepped into the apartment Ethan got up from the couch abruptly,

“Where the hell have you been?” He yelled and looked frighteningly angry, “I thought something bad had happened to you! I even called some hospitals and the police too.”

“I’m sorry.” Justin mumbled sheepishly, “I really am…”

“So?” asked Ethan again with his arms crossed, his eyes blinking angrily, “Where have you been?”

“I was with Daphne.” Justin answered almost in a whisper, hoping that Ethan hadn’t spoken to her yet.

“That was my first thought. But I couldn’t call her.”

Justin sighed silently with relief,

“Sorry. I forgot to switch my cell on. We were just talking at her place, I wanted to come home, but somehow I just…fell asleep. I’m so sorry. I didn’t want to upset you.”

Ethan’s expression seemed to soften and he answered,

“It’s okay Jus. But…don’t you ever do this again.”

“Okay.” Justin replied, trying not to look into Ethan’s eyes.

Ethan took a step toward him and caressed his waist slowly,

“So…” He started in a voice he hoped was seductive, “Do you want to celebrate my success now? ”

Justin didn’t know what had happened to Ethan, why he was initiating something sexual-related. Then he realized that Ethan probably felt guilty after last night and he tried to make it up to the boy. Justin shivered at Ethan’s touch, but not in a good way; though Ethan considered it a sign of anticipation. Justin hated to admit it, but he didn’t like Ethan touching him. He didn’t want to have sex with his boyfriend at the moment, and he was a bit afraid of what would happen if Ethan found out that he’d been with another man.

“I’ll take a shower.” He said quietly, freed himself from Ethan’s embrace and headed to the bathroom.

Ethan remained silent, watching his boyfriend closing the bathroom door behind him; he just couldn’t understand Justin’s reaction.

Justin leaned his back against the door and closed his eyes. He could still feel Brian inside of him; his scent on his body, his taste on his tongue and he wanted to save all of it. But he stepped into the shower anyway, knowing that no water could wash this sweet feeling away. 

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks to everyone for reading! Reviews are appreciated :)