Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, this is the final chapter, hope you guys will enjoy it! Thank you so much for all the reviews and support, and sticking with this story. :)

 

 

“Doubt thou the stars are fire,

Doubt that the sun doth move,

Doubt truth to be a liar,

But never doubt I love.” 

 

 

“Ted, you really shouldn’t have done this.” Justin said as he was looking around the studio.

“I think that’s the least I could do.” Ted answered with a friendly smile. “Well, I didn’t know exactly what kind of things you like to use, but the hot guy at the art shop told me that these were good. I hope you like them.” Ted added somewhat diffidently.

Justin kept on staring at the loads of brand new art supplies spread all over the huge table and he just couldn’t believe his eyes. He really didn’t expect something like that.

They cleaned up the place the day before and it was pretty painful for him, picking up the pieces of his work from the floor, throwing them into the trashcan while struggling desperately with his tears. Ted, Emmett, Michael and his mother, Debbie helped him to clean up the mess Ethan made. Brian had left for some reason, never saying what the mysterious thing that had come up was, and Justin didn’t ask him about it.

No matter how shocked Justin was, he decided not to let his ex-boyfriend win. He wasn’t someone who’d give anything up easily, so he was ready to start fresh, and he was damned if he wouldn’t be even better than the first time. But the sight that greeted him this morning was a true surprise for him; brand new crayons, pencils and brushes were laying on the table, next to some new sketchbooks they had bought for him.

“These are perfect, thank you very much.” Justin gave Ted a bright smile, trying not to show how touched he really was.

“We feel so bad about the whole thing Justin.” Ted went on, looking at Emmett who nodded eagerly, “I really hope you still want to work with us.”   

“Of course I do.” The blond smiled reassuringly.

“That’s great.” Ted smiled with relief, “Well, we changed the locks.”

Justin nodded and watched the director’s hand fumbling in his pocket.

“Speaking of locks…here.” Ted spoke again, as he pulled a key out of the pocket of his jacket, “It’s yours. You can come and work whenever you want.”

“Thank you.” Justin said quietly as he took the key. He could feel that apart from some obvious and practical reasons, this gesture also meant that Ted wanted him to know they trusted him.

“Is that the key to your heart, Ted?” Brian’s voice cut in as he stepped into the room, putting one hand around Ted’s shoulder lightly then leaning forward to face the man, with a wide, evil grin, “How nice.”

“In a way, yes it is, asshole.” Ted retorted and Brian chuckled at his somewhat offended expression.

“Am I interrupting something?” Brian asked as if he just realized that he’d cut off a conversation.

“I was just telling Justin that we hope we’ll have him here with us for a long time.” Ted answered and smiled at Justin.

Brian turned to the blond and gave him a long, suggestive look that made the boy feel kind of dizzy.

“And? What did he say?” Brian asked, still looking at Justin.

“Well, I’d like to stay with you.” The blond answered, looking deep into Brian’s eyes, hoping he’d realize the double meaning of his words, “That is, if you don’t mind.”

“I don’t think I do.” Was Brian’s short answer, never breaking the eye contact.

Emmett and Ted were looking confused, not really understanding what this little scene was about.

“Anyway,” Ted started again, “you got your key and I really hope that such a thing will never happen again.”

“It won’t.” Brian stated matter-of-factly.

“Huh?” Ted asked, as if he hadn’t heard him.

“It won’t happen again.” The man repeated, a little louder this time.

“How would you know?” Justin asked suspiciously.

The man shrugged in response, trying to avoid giving an answer. Justin knew him well enough to know what it meant. A weak voice in the back of his mind told him that something had happened; something that Brian would never tell him. And if he was not going to tell him about it of his own free will, Justin wouldn’t ask anything.

“Well, correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe there’s a rehearsal we should get started.” Brian turned to Ted, obviously trying to change the subject.

Ted nodded in agreement; giving Justin one more smile then turned around and left with Emmett. Brian stood there for a few more seconds, watching the boy intently, then said softly,

“Later.”

“Yeah, later.” Justin smiled back, watching the man leave.  

 

****************************************** 

 

“I’m so sorry about not talking to you for days now, Daph. But things have been pretty crazy and frantic…” Justin tried to apologize when he went back to his friend’s apartment in the afternoon. He really felt bad about not giving her at least a call.

“Don’t worry Justin.” The girl smiled knowingly, “I had a feeling that you were in good hands.”

The boy chuckled and started to tell his friend the events of the previous days. Daphne was listening in awe, never interrupting. When Justin told her about having sex with Brian at the loft, he wanted to skip some private issues, but the girl was anxious to hear every single tiny detail. When the blond started to tell her about Ethan ruining his work, Daphne’s expression changed in no time. She didn’t say a word, but the answer was written on her face anyway. Justin could see she wasn’t really surprised that the violinist was able to do something like that.

“He never deserved you.” She couldn’t help adding it quietly.

“Well, I’m starting to believe you’ve been right all along.” Justin admitted with a half smile, “But, oh well; I guess it’s better late than never.”

The girl nodded with a bright smile then ruffled the boy’s hair and said,

“You’re my best friend, and I want you to be happy.”   

 

******************************************* 

 

“Do you really want me to do this Justin? I thought you weren’t serious…” Brian looked at Justin as if the boy was out of his mind.

“I was serious; I had this picture in my head all day and I have to make this sketch before I forget it.” Justin answered absentmindedly, his pencil scratching on the paper with quick, short movements.

When the two of them arrived back at the loft earlier in the evening, the blond asked Brian to take all of his clothes off. Sensing some hot and juicy action, Brian got naked in no time then raised an eyebrow at Justin, questioning why he wasn’t doing the same. That was when the boy asked the man to pose for him for a couple of minutes, since he wanted to make a sketch for a picture he couldn’t wait to see on paper.

And now, Brian stood there naked, leaning his back lazily against one of the pillars in the loft, as directed. He couldn’t believe he did such a thing; doing something he didn’t really want to do had never been in his repertoire.

The dim lights were enlightening his slim frame in a mysterious way, making him look like a painfully beautiful fallen angel, divested of his wings. His face turned to the side, his head lowered a bit. Justin just couldn’t get enough of this sight. He kept on licking his lips slowly as he was looking alternately at Brian and his sketch. He was the most amazing model he’d ever had.

“Couldn’t you find a better time to do this?” Brian sighed impatiently, though he covertly admired that incredibly blissful expression the blond had on his face while being engrossed in his work. Justin didn’t answer, just smiled lazily.

“You don’t expect me to spend the whole night standing here with a fucking hard on, do you?” Brian tried again, but he didn’t move from his position. He would have never admitted it but he found it kind of flattering that he was the one who inspired the boy.

“Relax, Brian. You’re doing really great. Just a few more minutes.” Justin murmured as he looked at his work.

“Yeah, that was what you said a few minutes ago.” The man growled to himself.

Justin looked at him with a perky look,

“I’m going to make it up to you.” He stopped as he changed his pencil, then whispered, “I promise.”

“That wasn’t even a question. Now, hurry the fuck up, will you?” The man retorted.

“You know, you curse a lot for a Shakespeare actor.” Justin teased.

“Is that so? How many actors do you know exactly?” Brian asked sarcastically.

Justin thought about it for a moment then realized the man was right and said,

“Good point.”

With one more last move Justin finished his sketch, placing his book and pencils on the table.

“We’re done. Thank you.” The blond said as he was approaching his model.

Brian reared his head at last, rubbing his neck with his hand.

“A ‘thank you’ won’t be enough Mr. Warhol.” He looked at the boy expectantly.

“Come on Brian, I know you enjoyed it. Besides,” Justin said as he stepped up to the man, “…I’ve never understood what these pillars were for. At least it came handy now.”

“What?” Brian asked, frowning.

“The pillars. I mean they look cool, but really; it’s not like you need them to hold the ceiling. Not in this loft.” The boy said as he examined said pillar.

“Fuck, Justin. Are we going to talk about architecture here?!” Brian sighed impatiently.

“Do you want me to talk about something else?” Justin whispered seductively as he leaned against the man.

“I want you to shut the fuck up.” Brian said and grabbed the boy’s arms, turned him and pressed his back against the pillar.

He started to undress the boy with quick movements, touching him everywhere he could while grunting into his ear,

“Want to know what this pillar is for? I’ll show you one fucking good reason.”

And with that Brian got down on his knees, holding the trembling blond firmly. Justin’s breathing became erratic; he could feel the cold pillar pressed against his back, and the warm mouth engulfing his erection. The boy’s gasps filled the room all at once; tugging at the brown hair, he leaned his head back and enjoyed the sensations the man’s tongue and mouth were giving him. Brian was licking and sucking him with full force, making sure the blond wouldn’t be able to create a single coherent thought. The feel of the hot, soft mouth made Justin moan with pleasure, tugging at Brian’s hair more firmly as he could feel his climax approaching.

“Fuck!” Justin screamed when his cum filled Brian’s mouth, watching the man swallowing every drop.

Brian stood up, pulling the boy’s mouth to his for a long, feverish kiss.

“Any more questions?” He asked the almost unconscious blond softly.

Justin shook his head weakly, still panting heavily.

“Good.” Brian nodded and stopped the boy, who was trying to take a step.

“Where do you think you’re going? We’re not finished yet.” Brian stated then turned the blond around.

Justin grabbed the pillar with both hands, trying hard not to fall back. He could feel Brian’s mouth all over his body, covering him with kisses. Justin was shaking as the warm body pressed against him, embracing the cold pillar desperately as he felt a wet tongue entering his hole. He could feel his legs being pulled apart as Brian pushed his tongue even deeper.

“God!” Justin screamed, pressing his cheek against the hard, cold material.

Brian pulled away and left the helpless blond hanging on the beam, panting. A minute later the man returned, and the boy could hear as he tore the condom wrapper open. Brian grabbed the blond’s body and pulled it up a bit, positioning himself at the tight entrance. He pushed forward unexpectedly, wrapping his arms around the pillar too, his body covering Justin’s completely. His forceful and hard thrusts made the boy scream with pleasure as he pulled him as close as he could.

Justin’s body was writhing under him, craving for more, begging for release. Before he could reach down to touch the boy’s cock, Justin came with a loud groan and Brian followed soon after. They were trying to regain strength while leaning against the pillar, Brian’s body resting on Justin’s.

A few minutes later the man pulled away and disappeared to the bathroom. Justin managed to walk to the bed on rather shaky legs. He lied down on his back and stared at the ceiling with a content smile on his face. Brian returned with a warm towel and cleaned the boy off gently.

Lying on the bed in comfortable silence, being wrapped around each other, Brian finally spoke,

“I think you should bring some of your things over here.”

“Huh?” Justin looked at the man in total incomprehension. He couldn’t have heard what he thought he’d heard. It was probably the effect of his intense orgasm; he still must have been a little dazed.

“Don’t ask me to repeat it.” Brian murmured and kissed Justin’s cheek gently.

“But…why?” Justin thought this was his stupidest question ever.

Brian shrugged and tried to sound casual.

“My place is closer to the theatre than your apartment. And since you’re going to work there too, it’ll be easier for you this way.” Though it was dark in the room, Brian could see the bright smile crossing the boy’s face.

“Oh, that’s very kind of you. Letting a co-worker of yours stay at your place in the interest of work. Are you always this generous?” The boy asked challengingly with a sweet smile.

“I’m very charitable.” Brian pulled Justin closer and whispered in his ear, “Especially when I want something in return.”

“And what would that be exactly?” Justin whispered, still not believing this was happening at last. Brian was asking him to stay. He wanted to share his place, his life with him; even if he wouldn’t say these words aloud.

“The picture you just made of me. It’ll make me a millionaire.” Brian teased, but his hands were stroking the boy’s body softly.

“Asshole.” Justin chuckled and let the man pull him in for a tender, lingering kiss.   

 

***

 THE END