Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 21] Printer
Summary:

Set in Season 5, After L.A., but before the break up. The time line might be a little twisted. Brian wakes up on the floor of his loft, his last memory of picking up a blond trick under a street light. The last five years of his life are gone.


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Abuse, Child Abuse, Incest, Violence, What If, Rape Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 81300 Read: 40050
Published: May 01, 2008 Updated: January 29, 2009

1. Who The Fuck Are You? by walmer92 [Reviews - 0] (9903 words)
This is written in a completely different style than the last fic I wrote. In fact, it's completely different from anything I've written before, so I would appreciate any comments, good or bad, just to see how I did. Also, some poeple might think that Michael's behaviour is a little strange in this story. But this is set during the time When Brian and Michael are both horrified of each other's life style, so although Michael is worried about his friend, he doesn't want to get too involved Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy!

2. Happy Family by walmer92 [Reviews - 1] (10290 words)
This is dedicated to Mish and Jess, who I'm trying to convert to BJ - c'mon guys, u never no, you might like it - and Issy, Georgia, and Ellie, for watching QAF for the first time

3. Strange Visitors by walmer92 [Reviews - 1] (9836 words)
First off, I'd like to thank everyone that's reviewed. It means a lot to me. Secondly, I'd like to apologize for not updating sooner. I really wanted to, but I've had a lot of work to do other than this. I'd also like to say although there is a new character appearing in this chapter she won't be a regular occurence. Nor is she based on myself but a friend of mine who reminds me so much of Brian Kinney it sometimes scares me. So if you'd like to say anything about her in the review, she would love you for it, being as narcissitic as he is. Any way I will try and update sooner next time. Thanks for reading. Enjoy!

4. Innocence Lost, Memories Regained by walmer92 [Reviews - 1] (10351 words)
Please don't kill me.

5. Falling Apart by walmer92 [Reviews - 0] (10282 words)
I'd like to dedicate this to the amazing people at Stonewall, who gave me a great day, a lot of confidence, and basically got this story written. I only had 1000 words done after about 4 weeks (Sorry, I plead exams) and then I wrote the rest in three days. aLso, I'm sorry for then ending, please don't kill me it just kinda happened that way.

6. Getting Through It by walmer92 [Reviews - 1] (10411 words)
I know I took forever to get the last one out I decided to do this one as quickly as I could. I hope you like it, it'd a chapter I'm not entirely sure about myself, but.... I'd like to dediacte this chapter to Pride, as I just came back from New York, where Pride was fabulous, and it is now 6:21 on the morning of June 30th in England and for the first time I'm going to be marching in the pride parade. I hope this is a good enough dedication for such a momentous event.

7. Being A Family by walmer92 [Reviews - 3] (10148 words)
Sorry this took so long. First I had writer's block forever, and then there was something wrong with my submission. The next chapter is almost half finished, so it should be up in a couple of weeks. Hope you enjoy.

8. The Beginning by walmer92 [Reviews - 14] (10079 words)
Well, this story is finally over. I hope you like it. I've dedicated every chapter to someone important, but this one needs me to thank a lot of people. First and most importantly, this one is fr all my readers and reviewers who have stuck with me. There is no way this story would have got anywhere without you, and certainly wound't be finished right now, so thank you so much for all your support. Secondly, this chapter is for everyone I've met in the last year and a half. They've made my life so happythat they slowed my writing down - it's easier to get it done when you write to escape. But they've also encouraged me and been there for me, and many of them now love Queer as Folk almost as much as I do. So, this chapter is dedicated to Storm, Kitty, Jamie, Hamish, Noodle, Zara, Becca, Max, Rachel, Ellen, Deane, Jade, Toby, Theo, George, Ed, Emma, Phoebe, Lorne, Hayley, Nicky, Anna, Ned, George, Theo, Luke, Bevan, Dalia, Jules and a whole buch of other people who I love and could not live without. Thanks guys! To all my readers - enjoy!