Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 157] Printer
FeatureSummary:

 

stories/73/images/A_Moment.png

 

 

 

 

 

Post-513 (one year after). Despite his partner’s enormous success in the art world, Brian becomes increasingly concerned about Justin’s strange and secretive behaviour. When he finally discovers the reasons behind it, both men are faced with a struggle so intense it stretches the boundaries of their love beyond where either thought possible.

 

Note: Deals with the subject of eating disorders.


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Could be Canon, Hurt/Comfort, Real Life Issues, FEATURED STORY, Brian/Justin Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 49300 Read: 77480
Published: April 30, 2008 Updated: August 14, 2008
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: Deals with the subject of eating disorders, obsessive/compulsive behaviour. Read at risk of being upset.

1. Dark Secret Love by Sapphire [Reviews - 22] (3682 words)

 

2. Shades of Grey by Sapphire [Reviews - 15] (5193 words)

 

3. Even If It Kills Me by Sapphire [Reviews - 11] (4404 words)

 

4. Broken Wings, Unbroken Soul by Sapphire [Reviews - 13] (5225 words)

Special thanks to Plumduff for beta’ing this chapter for me. Also thanks to TaraN for her helpful comment ;)

5. If You Need Me by Sapphire [Reviews - 17] (4578 words)

Jacky M., this one’s for you. Thanks for your thoughtfulness and support ;) Also thanks to my wonderful beta, Plumduff. Hope you enjoy it!

6. Losing the Battle, Winning the War by Sapphire [Reviews - 12] (4636 words)

This chapter has some cuddly, non-antsy components to it. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks to the wonderful Plumduff for beta'ing for me!

7. Eternal Sunshine by Sapphire [Reviews - 13] (5805 words)

 

 

8. Like the First Time by Sapphire [Reviews - 16] (3853 words)

Big thanks to my beta, the wonderful Plumduff, and also thanks to Kari77 for the wonderful story icon. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

9. Snakes and Ladders by Sapphire [Reviews - 10] (5843 words)

My apologies for the belated update. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks to my wonderful beta, Plumduff, as always ;) All reamaining errors are mine.

10. The Way To His Heart by Sapphire [Reviews - 28] (6081 words)

Here it is (finally)- the final chapter. A heartfelt ‘thank you’ to my wonderful beta Plumduff, for always being so amazing, supportive, and patient. Also thanks to the talented Kari77 for the story icon. And to everyone who left such wonderful and insightful comments, your input and support is so very much appreciated ;)