Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

This is the continuation of Sessions In Pitts. One year after their move to Toronto, Melanie and Lindsay are back in Pittsburgh on a once a month basis, under the guise of allowing Gus and Jenny Rebecca to spend time with their respective fathers. The truth is that Melanie and Lindsay are continuing their secret counseling sessions in Pittsburgh.


Rated: GENERAL
Categories: Alternate Universe, Could be Canon Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: Talisman Series
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 14874 Read: 29656
Published: April 22, 2008 Updated: April 22, 2008
Story Notes:

Lois and Carolyn, thanks for the beta…you’re the greatest!

1. Session 5 by paeansong [Reviews - 0] (4361 words)
Author’s comments: We are one month after the events in Chapter 8 of this story. Melanie and Lindsay have returned to Pittsburgh for their monthly counseling session. This session happens after the events in Chapter 54 of “Between Now and Then”.


2. Session 6 by paeansong [Reviews - 0] (3799 words)
Author’s Comments: I realize that it’s been awhile since there have been new chapters from me, and I apologize for all the delays. Hopefully, I can quickly get back to my usual posting frequency as soon as possible. Thanks to everyone for your kind words.
***
It has only been about 24 hours since Lindsay and Melanie had their last counseling session. If you will remember, their counselor requested this additional session after hearing that Melanie and Lindsay were to be invited guest for lunch at the mansion with Brian and Justin. This session begins immediately after the events in Chapters 55 – 67 of Between Now And Then.


3. Session 7 by paeansong [Reviews - 0] (2493 words)
Author’s Comments: Sorry to make you wait so long for this. When we left Melanie and Lindsay they were on their way out of Debbie’s. They were both on their way to a counseling session with Elizabeth. This chapter takes place immediately after Chapter 24 of The Return of Divina Devore.


4. Session 7 Continues by paeansong [Reviews - 1] (2952 words)

5. A Walk To Remember by paeansong [Reviews - 0] (1269 words)