Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 13] Printer
Summary:

banner 

This is a cross over fic between Firefly and QAF, but with a twist. I put all the QAF characters into the Firefly verse.

Warnings: AU, CROSS OVER, MINOR CHARACTER DEATH, OOC, POST SEASON 5, RAPE, UNSAFE SEX, VIOLENCE


Rated: NC-18
Categories: Alternate Universe, Cross Over, Minor Character Death, Out of Character, Rape, Unsafe Sex, Violence Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes
Word count: 53810 Read: 67545
Published: March 12, 2008 Updated: March 12, 2008
Story Notes:
Well as you will soon see this is a cross between Firefly and QAF. None of the characters belong to me and I took some of my favorite lines from each show as well. Also, I would like to apologize for any mistakes I made in the language. I researched the language used on Firefly and attempted to find the proper phrasing for the characters, however, if I made any mistakes I are more than willing to change it. I tried to stay as true to both shows as possible, but I did take liberties by adding a few new places to the Firefly verse and attempting to mold the characters to fit the vision. I just wanted to say that I am a huge fan of both shows and in no way would I disrespect either, so I hope no is offended. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I’m enjoying writing it.

1. Will You Hate Me in the Morning? by elyxer [Reviews - 2] (2971 words)
Here is the language guide:
Bi zui (Bee-jway) shut up, Shia (shee ah) affirmative, Hundan (hwoon dahn) bastard, dong ma (dong muh) understand, Wo de ma (Wuo duh mah) Mother of God, pigu (pee goo) bottom, gui (guay) hell, Niahao (nee hah oh) hello, Wangbadan (wung bao dahn) dirty bastard son of a bitch, Sheng pi hua (shung pee hooah) holy shit, wo cao ( wuo sahoo) fuck me, zuo ai (zoo ah aye) make love to, Yang guang (yahng gwahng) sunshine, Gorram (Gore ram) God damn.

Cast of Characters
Brian (Bri) Kinney, Justin (Yang guang or Sunshine) Taylor, Melanie (Mel) Marcus, Lindsay (Lindz) Peterson, Emmett (Em) Honeycutt, Theodore (Ted) Schmidt, Ben (Big Ben) Bruckner, Michael (Mikey) Novotny, Deborah (Debbie) Novotny, Gardener Vance, Craig Taylor, Christian Hobbs, Jack Kinney, Joan Kinney, Claire Kinney.

Back story as explained on Firefly:
The year is 2517. Long ago a large population had emigrated from Earth to a new star system. The emigrants established themselves in this new star system which had dozens of planets and hundreds of moons. Many of these had been terraformed, a process in which a planet or moon is altered to resemble the Earth. The terraforming process was only the first step in making a planet habitable, however, and the outlying settlements often did not receive any further support in the construction of their civilizations. This resulted in many of the border planets and moons having very dry environments. It also resulted in a kind of lawlessness that was present in Earth’s history. It was common for all settlers to be armed with pistols or rifles. The star system is governed by the Alliance, an organization of "core" planets that had succeeded in forcibly unifying all of the colonies under a single government. Settlers and refugees on the outlying worlds have relative freedom from the central government, but lack the amenities of the high-tech civilization that exist on the inner worlds.

Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand. I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me......There's no place I can be since I found my Liberty, you can't take the sky from me."

2. I’ll Still Respect You by elyxer [Reviews - 1] (2653 words)
Well here is chapter 2. I want to give a big shout out to Emily and Tina for helping me get this story written. Emily has been killing herself trying to correct all my mistakes, and Tina has been talking with me about plot ideas as well as correcting all my mistakes. You guys rock! I need to give a big hug and kiss to Rhys for encouraging me to try my hand at writing a story. After all, if he hadn't put the idea in my head, none of this would be possible. Well I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

3. Ignorance is Bliss by elyxer [Reviews - 1] (3922 words)
Author’s note: The text that is parenthesis is what is being spoken telepathically. Again, thanks to my beta Emily for all her hard work. She has been amazing and invaluable to getting this story out. I would also like to thank Tina for all her input and ideas. Finally, I really appreciate any and all reviews.

4. Special Hell Here I Come by elyxer [Reviews - 0] (2574 words)

5. Time For Action by elyxer [Reviews - 1] (2818 words)
I would like to thank my beta Emily for all her hard work. She has been amazing and invaluable to getting this story out. I would also like to thank Tina for all her input and ideas. Finally, I really appreciate any and all reviews.

6. Was it Good for You? by elyxer [Reviews - 1] (2672 words)
Okay, here's chapter 6. Remember anything underlined is not actually spoken. I hope I got everything cause for some reason when I copy and paste it doesn't keep the things underlined. I tried to catch them all. Hope you all enjoy.

7. Forgive Me by elyxer [Reviews - 1] (3646 words)
I just wanted to apologize up front, because the next chapter will be a bit delayed. I hope to be able to get it posted in no more than a week. It really depends on when I get access to a computer. I had originally intended to post chapter 7 and 8 together, but I have to make some changes in chapter 8. Again, I'm sorry for the delay and appreciate your patience.

8. Sex on the Ceiling by elyxer [Reviews - 1] (2886 words)

9. I Aim to Please by elyxer [Reviews - 0] (2797 words)
Well here is the latest chapter which includes a very happy reunion. Let me know what you think. As always, I must thank Emily for all her hard work. She is truly the best!

10. I Aim to Misbehave by elyxer [Reviews - 0] (2785 words)

Here's the next chapter. I hope you guys are enjoying the story. I'd really like to hear what you think so far.

I tried to keep the background information as close to Firefly’s as possible. I did make a few changes, and I hope all the Firefly fans understand that I had to in order to make my story work. As always, I want to thank Emily for her help and support. I feel the credit for keeping this story alive belongs to her as well. Thanks again for reading.

11. Someone to Carry You by elyxer [Reviews - 0] (2630 words)
Well, here is chapter 11. I have to warn you that the story is about to take a turn. I just ask that you bear with me, and not make any hasty judgements. There is a method to my madness.

12. To Love Somebody by elyxer [Reviews - 0] (2251 words)
Next chapter to Give Me Liberty is finally finished. I must warn you that there is violence and attempted rape in this chapter, so be warned. I want to thank Emily for all her hard work. I hope you enjoy.

13. This Had to Stop by elyxer [Reviews - 0] (1352 words)
This is a very short chapter, but it was necessary to the story. I promise all will be revealed soon. I want to thank Emily for all her hard work on helping me with this story. I must warn you this chapter contains extreme violence and rape, so you may not want to read it. I spent hours discussing how the story should go with Emily, and I finally made my decision. I'm sorry Em, I know what we discussed, but I decided to go this route for a reason. Forgive me?

14. A New World by elyxer [Reviews - 1] (2710 words)

15. Who or What are You? by elyxer [Reviews - 0] (3124 words)
I hope everyone enjoys this next chapter. I need to thank Emily for getting it back to me in time to post, especially since she's writing her own story, The Perfidious Lover. Yeah, that's me pimping...LOL. I also need to thank Cookie for helping to keep me focused. Thanks you guys!

16. Like the First Time by elyxer [Reviews - 1] (2864 words)

17. Chapter 16 by elyxer [Reviews - 0] (2459 words)

18. Uncertain Future by elyxer [Reviews - 0] (2171 words)

19. What a Way to Go by elyxer [Reviews - 0] (1799 words)

20. A Brand New Day by elyxer [Reviews - 3] (2726 words)
I’d like to thank Emily for all her hard work and devotion helping me get this story out. I’d also like to thank everyone who left reviews. I also made a video to go along with this story. I planned on making it much sooner, but I’m really glad I finished it in time for the last posting. If you want to see it, you can download it by going to this link. https://www.oconee.co.uk/GML.wmv Please save it before you try to watch it. I just wanted to take a moment to say that I decided to let Joss end my story for me. The Firefly and Serenity fans will recognize this, but I wanted to give Joss credit. I would never try to take claim his work as my own. I realize that there are some unanswered questions, but maybe someday, I’ll come back and do a sequel. There is no ending to either QAF or Firefly, so how can there be an ending to this story. I hope you like the way I handled it. Thanks again and keep flying!