Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:
Guys this chapter is very strong.  Brian and Brent fight and someone has to come up on top. If you can't stand what's happening just go by it quickly. 

Brian’s POV

I lift my head up when I feel Kevin moaning. I see that he’s still sleeping but right now is humping my hip. I smile a bit and caress his face. I think about how beautiful he is. He has blond hair like Justin but a bit darker and he has green eyes. He’s taller than Justin, about two inches. Kevin has a pretty smile and the face on an innocent child. After I turned him I would let him come with me and see Justin. I would let him drink from Justin as much as he wanted. Kevin is not stupid, he knew Justin was hurting. So he would give his blood to Justin just as well. That’s why they have such a great bond. Justin doesn’t know what to do with himself when Kevin is all over him. It’s so funny.

“My little boy,” I whisper and then bury my nails on his neck and start digging in.

“Ahh,” Kevin gasps at the pain and then shoots all over him and myself.

Then I see that Justin has his eyes open. He glares at me before he pulls Kevin closer to him by the waist.

“Is Kevin horny?” I ask him.

“Yes!” Kevin yells. “I want to play.”

I hate when he says he wants to play. Michael taught him that and I despise it. “Fuck, Kevin. You want to fuck,” I tell him.

“I want to fuck,” Kevin says as he starts to push back into Justin.

“He wants you,” I tell him.

“No,” Justin says. “Go to sleep Kevin.”

Kevin sighs not sure what he wants. He looks from me to Justin wondering what to do.

“Don’t do that to him, Justin,” I hiss.

Justin opens his eyes and looks at Kevin.

“Look at him,” I say. “He wants you.”

“Please,” Kevin says and I smile.

Justin can’t say no to Kevin. It’s priceless. They are so connected and Justin doesn’t even know why.

“I…” Justin says but doesn’t finish.

Kevin straddles him and start to rub against him. I can’t help but watch my two boys. I feel my penis growing to his full length. They are both so beautiful and innocent looking, the perfect killing machines, if they only knew the power they held over me.

“Wait,” Justin shouts but Kevin doesn’t obey him.

My little slut impales himself with Justin’s cock. He’s bouncing up and down and screaming in pleasure. Justin grips his hips and starts pushing up into his brother. They’re filling the room with moans and groans. Kevin starts hissing at Justin but the he seems to be lost in his own world. I come closer and push Kevin back a little. Then I take his cock into my mouth. I let him fuck my mouth for a few seconds before I hold him in place and bury my fangs at the base of his cock while my other hand extends and grips Justin neck hard before I start slashing his skin. Kevin explodes in my mouth and I let his cum and his blood slid down my throat. I hear them both moaning and I’m happy with myself.

“Wasn’t that nice?” I ask when I pull back.

“Get off of me!” Justin shouts at Kevin.

Kevin pouts and paws at Justin.

“He likes to sleep like that,” I tell him.

Justin pushes Kevin off of him and gets up. He starts pacing the room and stops for a second to look at Max that’s sleeping on the floor before he resumes his pacing. He’s running his hands through his hair and whispering that this just didn’t happen. I roll my eyes and lay back with Kevin in my arms.

“Be a good boy for daddy,” I tell him.

He laughs and goes down on me. I grip his shoulders and fuck his mouth hard and fast. All the time I stare at my golden boy. He’s gorgeous from top to bottom. I use my nails to make Kevin bleed and he moans and bites down on me just like I did to him. I hiss and then make him stop.

“Open your mouth,” I tell him.

Kevin does and licks his lips.

“My little slut,” I whisper and move in bed.

I push him on his back across the bed. I get in between his legs and enter him. My precious boy moans and then cuts himself over his left nipple. He’s such a magnificent creature. I hurt him because I know he likes it. Then I look up and see Justin starting at us. He moves slowly towards us and gets in the bed. He stares at Kevin with a frown in place.

“Daddy!” Kevin yells as he starts to cum.

He’s just like Justin. They never listen to me when it comes to following the rules. I bury myself deep in him and start to climax my dead cold seed mixing with Justin’s inside of Kevin. Then out of nowhere Justin starts beating the shit out of Kevin.

“Justin!” I say and pull away from Kevin and reach for the blond holding him down.

“Oh god,” Justin says and starts to cry. “Kevin, I’m so sorry.”

I hold Justin down but he manages to pull away and get out of bed. He got so jealous that he started hitting his brother. What is new? I sigh and then look at Kevin who starts to lick my lower abdomen. I caress him and pull him up for a kiss. He moans and purrs contently.

“Go to sleep,” I tell him as I fall back in bed with him.

Kevin nods and drops his head on my chest. He’s humming for a while and then stops. I play with his locks and look at Justin who is on the floor. I smile and push Kevin away. I get up and go pick Justin up. He stiffens up as I carry him to the bed but he’s too tired to fight me. I get in the middle of them and as they sleep. I fall asleep for a while happy to be with my childes.

When I wake up again I get out of bed and push Kevin towards Justin. Then I look at Maximilian that is on the floor covered in blood. Justin did a number on him last night. I was going to help him until he went after Justin and tried to take him.

“Father,” Max whispers when he feels me close. He opens his eyes and I smile.

I kneel to his side and push his red strands back. “You’ve been a bad boy,” I tell him.

“Why?” he asks and I know what he’s asking.

“Because Justin belongs to me and no one else,” I explain. He was going to learn it anyways so better sooner with me breaking his legs than later me doing something so much worst. “Remember that. You will protect Justin with your life if you have to, okay?”

He nods at me. “But I’m your favorite, right,” he says so full of hope.

You got to love them when they’re so young. “Of course you are, my childe,” I tell him and pull him into my arms. I let him drink from me knowing that it will make him heal faster. Then I can have fun with him again. He made such a pretty sound when I was breaking his legs. Kevin clapped so much when I was doing it that it made me smile.

When I think he’s had enough I pull away. I pick him up and take him to the bed so he can be with his brothers. Fuck, I got to stop turning so many people. I’m running out of space. I look at the three of them and smile. They are so beautiful.

I go to the bathroom and take a shower. I let the water fall over my face and I growl with contentment. The shower door opens and Justin is there. Oh, what a way to receive the morning. “Come inside,” I tell him.

“I…what?” Justin asks. “No way! I want to know why you put that asshole in the bed,” he says.

I sigh. “He’s my childe, Justin,” I tell him.

He glares at me.

“Come here,” I tell him again.

Justin swallows and looks back to the bedroom. “I’ll come willingly to you,” he tells me. “If I can leave like everybody else.”

“But you’re grounded, Justin,” I explain. “And where the fuck are you going to go?”

“Grounded?!” He asks with a shout. “What am I, five?”

I laugh. He’s so cute when he’s angry.

“I want to leave,” he tells me again. “Like Melanie and Wyatt and all the others.”

I grab him by the neck and pull him inside. “Why would you want to leave, Justin? Don’t you remember what happened when you were with me the first time?”

He stares at me with a slight frown. Then suddenly he tries to push me away. I use all my strength and he’s surprised. He can’t even move his head as I pin him to the wall with the help of all my body. “Remember,” I whisper.

“What?!” Justin asks shouting.

“You looked so beautiful,” I tell him. “You were moaning so loud,” I say.

“No,” he says but I can see he’s not sure.

I think he really forgot about it. I arch a brow wondering why. “I asked you if you wanted to be with me forever and you accepted. You can’t leave me now, Jus. You said yes. You’re mine forever.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about!” Justin hisses. “I want to go. I hate being with you. I really hate it.”

I let go of him and he bolts out of the shower stall. He’s almost out of the bathroom before I grab him by the back of the neck and slam him on the floor. I don’t know what’s wrong with him. He’s changed so much from the boy he used to be. That has me thinking about when he was with me before he killed me. I can clearly remember how a week before that he started changing. I try not to think about that. lean close to him and lick his earlobe.

“No!” Justin shouts. “Get off of me you ogre!”

“Ogre?!” I ask with shock. So I do the only thing he deserves right now. I sit on the floor and pull him over my lap before I start to spank him. The blows are hard and fast and he’s screaming with all his force. He has such a pretty voice.

“I’m going to kill you!” Justin tells me.

I push Justin on his back and get on top of him. “Let me tell you something,” I say.

“Let go of me,” Justin tells me.

“No, listen,” I yell. “If you don’t stop this madness I’m going to kill Kevin…no I’m going to torture him forever.”

That only seems to infuriate him more. He stars kicking and screaming and I can’t help but smile. I love to watch people suffer especially him. I can’t help myself. It’s in me, is the way we are. It turns me on so much.

“So,” I say as my hands grip his thighs on the inside and separate them. “You’re going to ask me to fuck you.”

“I won’t!” he yells.

“I’ll give Kevin to Michael,” I say.

“No!” Justin yells. “You can’t.”

“Kevin belongs to me,” I inform him.

I really don’t know what has happened with my golden boy. He used to fight me about everything like he does now. But now is like he really can’t stand to have me around. At first I thought that he was mad because I’ve been torturing him every chance I get. I’m still venting because of what he did. I don’t know why he would do something like that.

“Please,” I hear his voice and it’s like a little child. “Michael treats Kevin badly.”

I lean close and smirk. “I know.”

“Ahh!” Justin yells with all his might and slaps me across the face.

Now we’re talking. I punch him on the face and then move down and bite him on the neck. I suck his sweet blood and groan. I let my hand run in between his legs and find his opening. I push two fingers inside and start fucking him hard.

“Ahh!” Justin screams and tries to move away. He grabs my hair and pulls hard on it.

I’m so horny right now. He starts hitting me with his free hand. I let him do that as I pull my fingers away and push inside of him so slowly. It’s so wonderful as my dick slips inside of him little by little. It’s so tight inside of him. I lean towards him and push my hips down.

“Oh,” he gaps as his eyes open big.

For a moment he just lays there. I hate when he does that. Like he’s not into this, but he doesn’t disappoint me when he starts to scratch me everywhere he can. I start fucking him hard and he screams. It makes me so horny to hear him. I start pounding into him my fingernails cutting him all over and I love it as the blood covers his skin.

He lifts his upper body and he digs his fangs in my neck. I cradle his head as he drinks from me and then when he’s done I push him down and kiss him. He bites me and I do the same to him. There is so much blood being swap back and forth. It drives me crazy. I growl as he slashes my sides with his nails. Fuck, that’s so good. It feels incredible. I go crazy as I fuck him. I grab his cock and fist him. He’s so wet. He always gets like that for me and me only.

“No!” Justin yells when he splashes his cum all over us. My boy wanted to last longer apparently.

I bite into his shoulder as I start shooting inside of him. I don’t suck much of his blood. When I pull back Justin has unshed tears in his eyes.

“What is wrong?” I ask him.

“You’re kidding, right,” He says. “Are you crazy?!”

“What are you talking about?” I ask him. “Fucking hell, Justin.”

I pull out of him and get up. “You’re so crazy.”

“I’m the crazy one?!” Justin asks getting up as well. “You do all this and then ask me what is wrong?!”

I arch a brow not following what he means.

“Ahh!” He screams in frustration.

“Go feed your brothers,” I instruct him.

“No!” He yells.

I sigh as I go to take another shower. Maybe he will join me. “Fine,” I say. He always has to be the one that has to misbehave. Sometimes I wish he was more like Michael. I look at him and he’s glaring at me. Then again he wouldn’t be here if he was Michael. I conclude that I like him just the way he is. “Want to shower?”

“No,” Justin tells me like I’m stupid. I hate that tone of voice he uses. “And I’m not going to feed them either,” he adds.

“I’ll do it,” I say as I get under the hot water. Oh, this is so good.

When I’m done I dry myself and when I get back into the bedroom Justin slapping Max telling him he’s had enough and that its Kevin’s turn. You see, who the fuck understands him. I go to him and kiss him on the neck.

“Stop it!” Justin yells and his eyes turn purple as he glares at me before they go back to their normal self.

“You’re a brat,” I tell him slapping him on the butt before I go to get dress.

There is a knock on the door and I know it is Ben. He comes inside and looks around.

“I see they are behaving,” He says.

I watch as Kevin pulls his fangs away from Justin’s neck and turns to look at my eldest.

“Hi, Ben,” he says in this sexy voice.

I roll my eyes. That boy is such a whore, you got to love him.

“Stop that and eat,” Justin tells him.

“So,” Ben says coming really close to me.

“Yeah?” I ask.

“How fond are you of Brent?” Ben asks me with a wicked smile.

I arch a brow wondering what he’s been planning. Then I smile thinking that if whatever he’s done ends with Brent dead, I really could care less. After I get dressed Ben and I go out of the room and down the stairs. He explains to me his plan and I agree with everything. If he makes a move on Justin I’m free to duel him. It’s one of the laws we abide by. And I’m confident that if we fight I’ll win. I look at Ben and I feel proud of him. He’s always looking out for me and what’s best for us.

“Brian,” Justin says coming after us.

I keep walking to the study and Ben and my boy follow me. “What?” I ask as I sit down at the desk.

“Maximilian and Kevin are fighting!” he yells at me. “I’m tired of it!”

I shrug as I look around the desk. I completely hate it. Then again I despise this side of the estate.

“Brian,” Justin hisses. “Are you listening to me?”

“Let them be,” I tell him. “They just want each other, Justin. Like when you and I fight.”

I look at him and he is glaring.

“It’s not the same!” he yells.

“What’s not the same?” I ask.

Ben rolls his eyes as he stares at us.

“Ugh, you don’t care about anyone!” Justin shouts. “You’re such an asshole.”

I see Ben backing away slowly. He turns around and leaves.

I get up and Justin steps back. “Scared?”

“I’m not scared of you,” Justin informs me. “I’m not!”

He makes a move to run away and I jump up and land in front of him. “Going somewhere?”

“I’m not in the mood,” he says. “Just leave me alone. I’m going to check on Kevin and Max.”

“No, you’re not,” I say as I grab him by the neck and pull him up.

He kicks me a few times but I don’t let go of him. I slam him on the floor and he groans. Mmm, that sound makes me horny. I take off my shirt and throw it to the side. Then I take off my boots and at last my jeans. He’s glaring at me from the floor and looks around. He’s trying to find something to protect himself with. He won’t find it.

“Daddy wants you, Jus,” I whisper to him as I straddle him.

I lean close and lick his cheek. I pull back and slap him hard.

“Don’t you ever disrespect me like that in front of anyone!” I yell. “Are you listening?”

“Fuck you!” Justin yells and punches me.

My nose starts bleeding and I smile. This is my golden boy. He’s always disobedient and never backing away from it. I start ripping his clothes off. I need him now.

“You’re a fucking…bastard!” He yells when I push inside of him.

“You haven’t taken a shower,” I mutter. “You smell of me.”

“Oh god!” Justin yells. “That’s disgusting!”

I lick his neck before I bite him. My hips move slowly and he moans and scratches me. I pull back to look at him and he shows me his fangs. He’s always so fucking beautiful.

“If it’s so horrible?” I ask smiling. “Why you walk around with my cum still inside you?”

“I hate you!” He yells and hits me. “Don’t say that!”

In a swift move before he can process what’s going on I pull out of him and turn him around. I enter him from behind and pull his upper body to me. One of my arms holds him close and my free hand caresses his face, then his neck. I move down and I start playing with his hard cock. He’s so wet and his pre cum slides down my fingers.

I put those fingers in his mouth so he can taste himself and he bites down on them. I lose it. I push him forth and fuck him hard and fast; we both cum with an animalistic, satisfying howl.

“Get off of me,” Justin mutters.

I do and turn him around. I kiss him and bite down his blood and unique taste filling me. It’s so amazing.

“Bravo,” I hear Brent say.

I knew I felt something odd but really didn’t care. I quickly use the nail from my thumb to make Justin bleed just above where his mark and stain are. He screams and tries to push me away but before I let go of him I smear the blood all over his stain so Brent won’t be able to see it.

“You’re such a fucking asshole!” Justin hisses before he grabs what’s left of his clothes and stomps out of there.

“Mmm,” Brent grunts. “Feisty.”

I roll my eyes and grab my jeans. I put them on slowly, leaving them open and then turn to look at my brother with a smirk. “What do you want?” I ask.

The only time we’re civil to each other is when there is someone else present, so no need for that now.

“He’s beautiful,” Brent says. “I’m thinking that I want to spend time with him.”

I contain my temper. “I don’t think so.”

He punches me hard and I take a step back. I so want to kill him but I can’t. He’s the one opening his doors to me and I have to respect that.

“I going to be taking Justin with me for the night,” he tells me.

“The fuck you will,” I spat at him.

“What is that?” Brent asks. “Brian, you have to show me your thanks for letting you stay here.”

I fly to him and press him against the wall. “You want my thanks?”

“Let go of me,” Brent hisses trying to pull away.

He pushes me away and frowns not understanding why I’m stronger than him. I don’t know the answer to that either. We were always pretty much matched, but I won’t let the opportunity to cause him pain slip away. I pull him away from the wall and then push him to the desk. His chest is flat on it as I start to undo his pants and I can’t help but smirk as he starts screaming.

“Let’s see,” I say as I grab the old letter opener. “Mmm, this is going to be good.”

I hold him down as I penetrate him with the object. He screams and tries to move away. I twist the letter opened inside his hole and the blood keeps on spilling out and covering my hand.

“I’m going…to kill you for this!” Brent yells. “I have more…people! Brian!”

“Mmmm,” I mutter as I pull the knife away and enter him. “Are you going to tell them about this?”

“I hate you,” Brent moans.

I pull away after a few seconds knowing that he’s going to enjoy this way too much and I don’t want that. I just want him to see that I’m in charge. “Go tell your boys how their master was bent over and had to take it from his little brother,” I hiss.

I lean closer and bite him.

“Don’t you fucking dare, Brian!” He yells but I don’t listen.

I drink his blood making him weaker than he was. I know the law says that you’re not supposed to drink from a master vampire unless he allows you to, but I need to show him who is better and stronger. Then I pull back and whisper to him. “You disgust me. You’re pathetic, Brent.”

I push him to the floor and smirk at him. He pulls his pants up and slowly stands up. He doesn’t say anything as he stares at me.

“Stay away from Justin. He’s mine,” I inform him.

I see that he’s ready to attack.

“Plus he wouldn’t want you anyway,” I say as I sit at the desk again. “Don’t even think about it, Brent or I’ll show you pain, real pain.”

I think I’m starting to like this desk. I watch as Brent composes himself. For a moment I think he’s become a statue.

“I’ll have to ask him,” Brent dares.

Our little fight is already forgotten and I can’t help but smile because I won. He has to do a lot of paying for what he did to my boys and girls when I was sent to hell. And I’ll make sure he suffers.

“I won’t let him go with you,” I tell him. “There’s nothing you can do.”

“We’ll see about that, Brian,” Brent tells me spitting my name before he storms out.

I smile knowing what he’s planning. It will be his way of taking revenge against me. There is only one way he can take Justin away from me or one way he thinks he can. Too bad that way is only going to bring him death by my hand. Mmm, maybe my precious boy was right. Brent is going to make a river with his blood. I’ll make sure of that.