Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:
So I wrote this a while back and thought that I updated it. So sorry I didn't.
Kevin's POV

Ben and I are fighting Luc to the death when suddenly the two of them drop to the floor screaming in agony. I am not sure what is going on, but I feel this wave of power go through me. There is no doubt in mind that it has to do with my sire and Justin. It is them! I feel them, all around me.

We need to go back to the house immediately, but I don't have time to tell Ben to take us back as a ball of blue fire envelopes them. Then as soon as it's over Ben and Luc are okay. I think.

They are just different.

"That fucking asshole!" Luc hisses as he stares at his hands like he's never seen them before. "He took him from me!"

Is think he is trying to use his powers and can't. I'm about to speak when Luc and Ben get into a verbal fight and then a physical one. Luc seems to have the upper hand, and as much as I want to participate, my whole existence gets pull into another place and time.

"I'm Cara, this is Gael and she is Janna," Cara tells me with a brilliant smile. "But you knew that."

And she is not lying, I knew that even thought I just met them.

"We need to talk Kevin," Cara informs me.

I stare at them and know they are like me, not vampires but seers of the universe.

"What do you want?" I ask, but no one answers and then I sigh because it's like I know what they want. "No," I hiss out in anger. "I will not!"

"But you have to Kevin," Cara tells me softly. "Justin has Brian's total devotion. We can't save him, you can't save him."

I shake my head. I won't hurt them. Never!

"But it has to be you," Gael assures me. "No one else would be able to get that close."

"You are all crazy!" I scream at them because I can see their desires, I can hear it, smell it. They all want the same thing, Brian and Justin gone.

"It's going to be you," Janna says sadly. "I've seen it. It's always you."

I shake my head as we start to argue without uttering a single word. This is never going to happen. I can't take it so I pull away from them and block them off when they try to reach me again. I won't let them. I will protect my sire and my pretty. No one is going to harm them, not ever.

"You are nothing!" Luc hisses as he swings at Ben.

It takes me seconds to get between them and push Ben away while I grab Luc by the hips and smile at him. He frowns as he looks at me before his eyes open wide and the fear takes ahold of him. Such a beautiful boy, such a shame. I sink my fangs into his neck and drink him all. As I do I can see how he fought with Ben just now, he almost killed Ben, but he was no competition for me. I see all his lives and then for good measure, I use magic, separating his soul from him and just let it go. He won't be able to return, but at least his free. And I'm not sure, but I think I feel his peace.

I let his body fall to the ground, we are in the middle of nowhere. I move towards Ben and heal his wounds with my blood. Ben stands up and hugs me. I am a bit surprised, but he is human and he is very happy.

Then his words paralyze me.

"I can't wait to be back home," Ben says smiling at me. "It's over. It's finally over."

And I don't have the heart to tell him that while the Luc chapter is closed, something more sinister has begun.

"Let's figure out where are we then," I say softly. Standing in the middle of the woods, I truly feel lost.

My sire doesn't deserve this. I want them to be happy and here we are about to start another war which I'm supposed to lead. On that note, the world's chances of survival are slim to none. I'll always choose them, no matter what.

"Let's go then," Ben says super happy as he leads the way.

I drag my feet while trying to find a new solution. I know there has to be an alternative and I won't rest until I find it. I will give them happily ever after. Just like I have with my mate. And right now, that is all I want, all I need. My soul knows I wouldn't have him if not for Brian and Justin. It's time to go.

Home.

Maxi.
Chapter End Notes:
Please as always let me know what you guys think.