Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:
Justin makes a decision about him and Brian. No matter what Brian thinks.
Justin's POV

“Now my dark prince,” I hiss as I look at Brian. “We have so much to do.”

Brian watches as Derek leaves and then glares at me. "You should watch how you speak to me."

I shrug and grin at him.

Brian growls a bit as he pulls away from me. He walks to the liquor cabinet and pulls a bottle of whiskey not even bothering to get a glass. He drinks straight from it and groans in frustrating. I know he is beyond pissed about Luc and everything that has happened. He comes to me and raises the bottle, his way of offering me some.

I grab it, drink and hand it back. I smile a bit at him and he stops and stares.

"Justin..." he whispers.

I smile even more. He knows it's me. He knows.

"You're finally home," Brian says as he puts the whiskey on his desk. Then he walks to me and stares at me like I'm not even real.

We don't have time to dwell on the past. We got to act now, the present, so we can assure our future.

Brian caresses my face as he stares at me.

I look inside Brian's eyes and my whole existence shakes to its core. I love him so much, I'll do anything for him. "I'm taking you Brian. There is no fighting it, my Dark Prince."

I will save him from Luc.

"My golden boy," Brian whispers as his eyes fill with unshed tears. Vampires emotions are stronger than humans, everything about us is always felt ten times so much deeper if not more than that. I can see how happy he is because I'm here, who I used to be and I remember everything that has happened in my life. Everything.

Brian grips my side like I'm about to vanish and he has to hold on.

"I'm right here forever," I let him know. "If you really want me."

"Forever," Brian hisses. "But we have talked about this before and..."

"Brian, this is not like before. Luc would come back and if we can't stop him he will have you. He will rape you and make you his forever and then kill you."

Brian growls.

"So if we do die, we will die forever belonging to each other," I tell him, my tone lets him know how deadly serious I am.

Brian is thinking about it.

I act like the wicked man I am. "We are doing this Brian," I tell him again. "Or I leave forever."

Brian's horrific painful look just kills me, but also excites me. He wants me, he loves me. Always me. He can't live without me. And since I know this, I will use this. The truth is I will never leave him as long as it's my choice. I can't live without him. It's always going to be him.

Brian is thinking, there has to be a million things going through his mind.

"He won't have you," I tell him, my voice shaking. I'm so scared of losing him.

Brian frowns as he looks at me.

"Decide," I hiss out. "Him... or me."

Brian grabs me by the neck before he ravages my mouth, blood exploding in our mouths and tasting so good. When he pulls back he is glaring at me. "I only want you."

I smirk, Brian has control issues.

"Ah," I say and smirk as I look at him. "You have never given that ass to anyone," I tease him. And it wouldn't surprise me because Cassandra was his sire, a female. Brian was in charge of his life after that, seeing how controlling this beast is, it would make sense. "Can't wait to fuck you hard until that ass bleeds."

"Justin," Brian hisses.

I smirk, knowing how mad he is already for how I am speaking to him. It's time to get things started so I punch him. He doesn't lose anytime and retaliates by kicking me. I land on my side but quickly stand and face him.

"We are not doing this Justin," Brian hisses at me while he glares. "If I die you will die with me, instantly."

"I know," I tell him. "But you really think I want to go on without you. If you die, I don't want to live. I don't want to find someone else and built my life again, do you believe I would ever want anyone else?"

Brian closes his eyes briefly. Then when he looks at me he shakes his head. "You don't decide how things go."

"Then I leave," I tell him.

"Don't," Brian says. "I'm in charge here."

When he smirks at me, I lose it. I tackle him back and attack. He is a great fighter, but I play dirty and stab him in the back with the knife that was at his desk. When he is down I start to rip off as many of his clothes as I can.

"You little demon," Brian growls and sends me flying against the wall with one hard shove.

I get up and attack again. This time, I stab him twice, deeper. My cock is so hard as I hear him screaming. Then I run and tight him up.

"I will have your ass for this!" Brian yells.

"All yours, love," I assure him as I push everything off from the top of his desk. Then I get him on it.

"You will clean this mess," Brian warns and I laugh.

"No," I tell him as I quickly strip down. I get between his legs and he gasps when I slap his ass cheeks very hard. He is fucking exquisite. I don't lose time and get on my knees. I suck his cock as I make him bleed from his sides and lower abdomen with my nails.

"Justin," Brian hisses as he tries to break free.

I move back and bite him on the thigh, hard. Then use the blood to open him up. It's hard and deep and I love how he moans for me.

"We can't..." Brian tries to argue.

I smirk as I move my fingers away and get ready to take him.

"No!" Brian yells.

I bite his left nipple hard as I push the tip of my cock inside of him.

"Justin," Brian gasps in pain, he looks shocked and interested in what's happening.

He is mine. He has always been mine. "Mine."

Brian glares as I push into him, but then he groans when I'm almost all the way in. I push his legs up more and fully sink into him. I grab the knife and cut him loose. Then I moan as he burries his nails on my shoulders.

"You're a monster just like they say," Brian growls the words at me.

"And you love it," I assure him, I know he does. I plunge into him, just loving how he feels. We have never done this, but after today there will be many more times.

"Fuck Justin!" Brian hisses as I start to hit the right spot.

I smirk and kiss him on the jaw before I bite him. The blood tastes so good. I let my demon take over, I let it claim Brian roughly and aggressively. And I know Brian has never felt this way. I am loving him like no one has, giving everything I have for him. Risking my life for him because at the end of the day, if he is gone I have nothing. I don't want to go on without him.

"Fuck!" Brian groans very slowly but so loud that he almost made shot my load inside of him.

"I'm going to make this ass burn for me everytime," I hiss as I slash his neck and chest, the blood smelling better than ever.

"Justin," Brian hisses before he grunts in pain and then howls in pleasure.

I know he's there so before he comes for me I grab him by the hair and pull his head back. I sink my new growing fangs into his neck and we both come so hard, we see stars. And just like that, we pass out because the power we both hold, finally collides.

My last thought is simply how much I love my Dark Prince.

And the best is that I know he feels the same about me.
Chapter End Notes:
I know it was forever before I updated this. Literally. Hoping I can update soon. Please leave your comments. I love that!