Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Justin’s AKA Thomas’ POV

When Brian tries to push me down, I fight. I fight hard and long, but it doesn’t matter. He brings me down and laughs. God! I hate him.

“Adam, be a good boy and bring me my chest,” Brian says pointing at a black, old chest that is in the corner of the living room.

Adam gets up and practically bounces as he walks to retrieve the ugly thing.

“Let me go!” I yell with all my might.

“You are never going anywhere,” Brian tells me before he smirks.

“Please,” I beg.

“Here,” Adam says as he puts the chest in front of Brian.

“Open it,” Brian tells him.

“Whoa,” Adam whispers.

I can’t help but wonder what its inside. I seriously need to get out of this fucking place. My eyes almost budge out of my sockets when I see him getting a dagger out as well as some rope.

“This is where I left this,” Brian says smiling as he holds me down with one of his arms and half of his body while grabbing a bottle of tequila out of the chest with his free hand.

He takes a sip from the bottle and I see my opportunity to get away. I push him off me with all my might and start running for the door. I’m running and then nothing. When I open my eyes is to find Brian naked and Adam in his knees sucking him off. Kill me now!

“Welcome back,” Brian tells me and grins. “I swear that you’re naughtier than before.”

“Before what?!” I shout as loud as I can. “I hate you!”

Brian groans and I’m pretty sure that he just shot his load inside Adam’s mouth. Adam looks super happy about it. He just needs to kill me and get it over with.

“Mmm,” Brian mumbles and drinks more tequila before he pushes Adam away from him and makes his way to me.

This is not happening again. How could I be so stupid? I should have left a long time ago. I should have planned things better. I could have been half way to meet my family or anywhere else. Anything is better than being here as a prisoner. But no, I’m here naked and tied up by my shoulders, ribcage and hips. I can move my arms and legs, but for what?

“There is so much to do,” Brian says as he pushes my legs open and gets between them.

Oh no!

“Come play with me, please,” Adam begs as he follows Brian.

Brian smirks as he looks at Adam. “It’s time for me to play with Justin, but you can watch if you want to.”

I struggle with the ropes.

“It’s useless,” Brian lets me know as he caresses my chest. The he scratches it, cutting the skin open. The small drops of blood that come out are enough to remind me how hungry I am.

Adam licks his lips and then touches my chest. “He’s so hot.”

Out of nowhere Brian slaps him so hard that blood comes out of his mouth and nose. Adam opens his eyes wide in shock.

Brian glares at him. “You don’t touch Justin, unless I tell you.”

Adam nods and lowers his head. “I’m so sorry, sire.”

“This is hell, isn’t?” I ask thinking out loud. “I must have been a horrible person in my previous life and this is my punishment.”

“You’re crazy,” Adam says about to touch my face, but he stops himself. “You’re only getting punished because you don’t listen.”

I lift my head closer to Adam and glare. “Fuck… you!”

Brian chuckles and without any warning bends down and kisses me. “God, I fucking missed you,” he says after he pulls back. Then he goes back to kissing me. His hands are all over my body. He gropes me and caresses me and scratches me and squeezes my body, everywhere his hands can reach.

I try not to, but he bites me when he’s kissing me and it makes me moan and groan as we swap blood back and forth. How can I be getting into this?! He ravages my mouth and leaves it bruised and bloody and I kind of… no… Justin, no! “You are insane!” I yell at him. I’m insane! I like this.

“I got so much to show you,” Brian whispers and then bites me in the neck before he sucks my blood.

I feel my strength leaving me and I hate him for doing all this to me. I’m nothing to him. I’m just a piece of meat that he takes whenever he feels like it. I can’t live like this. “Stop,” I beg when he starts biting my nipples. My hands grip his shoulders and I try to fight him, but he’s so strong.

“He’s hot,” Adam whispers.

Brian smirks and then his hands grab my cock and he starts to jerk me off.

“Can I suck him?” Adam asks coming closer.

Brian grins. “Sure,” he says.

“No!” I yell.

“Why is he even here?” Adam asks. “He doesn’t seem like he wants to be here.”

“Oh, he does,” Brian assures Adam.

He’s so fucking crazy! “You’re crazy! I… I don’t!”

Brian laughs and then licks my neck. God, this is not happening.

“He’s really hard,” Adam says. “Your cock says it wants to be here.”

Brian laughs at that. “He gets like that for me.”

My eyes open wide when I feel Adam’s hands on me.

“No, Brian!” I yell again. “Please don’t! I don’t want him to touch me!”

Brian arches a brow and looks at Adam then back at me. He moves around and then pushes Adam playfully. “I think you should go to your room and wait for me there.”

“Are you serious, sire?” Adam asks and groans. “He’s such a party pooper,” he complains, but leaves.

Brian smiles as he goes into the chest again and pulls out a pair of handcuffs. He puts them on me and stretches my arms up then hooks the cuffs somewhere. I can’t break free. “I’m going to teach you a few things. Remember, everything I do is to help you.”

“This is not helping me any!” I yell as I struggle to break free.

In an instant Brian is on top of me. His hands come around my neck and he starts to choke me. Oh god no! He’s going to kill me.

“Justin,” Brian says softly.

I struggle, I try to break my bond, but I can’t do anything.

“Justin,” I hear Brian voice saying teasingly.

I got to get out. I won’t die!

“Justin!” Brian hisses.

I open my eyes and stare at him in shock. That’s when I realize, that he’s been calling me Justin. He never calls me Justin.

“You’re struggling for no reason,” Brian tells me. “You can’t die like this,” he tells me and then chokes me harder. “But you can enjoy it.”

Enjoy it? Has he gone nuts?

“Give into it,” Brian tells me and once again his tongue comes out to play with my skin.

I really… really… do not understand anything that’s going on.

“You’re beautiful,” Brian whispers as he gets off of me. He moves to grab the dagger and the bottle of alcohol.

“Brian,” I whisper as I stare at his body. I know what I am thinking and what I want to say, but for the life of me I can’t speak. I just stare. There is no way this thoughts are filling my head. He is just gorgeous.

“Like what you see?” Brian asks and then grins before taking a sip of the tequila.

I hate him! How does he know?!

Then he comes closer to me and without any warning starts to suck my cock. I squirm and try to fight the sensations, but it’s useless, my body betrays me. I close my eyes and feel horrible as I pump my cock in and out of his mouth. He groans and the tip of my cock hits the back of his throat, making me lose it. This makes Brian go crazy as he swallows my cum. Then I feel his fingers at my butt, lightly caressing my skin before his fingers are inside of me fucking me and stretching me. I know what’s coming next.

“Are you going to rape me again?” I ask him as I shut my eyes.

“I never did that, Justin,” Brian tells me as he slides his body on top of me. “You wanted me. You might have not like me then, but you wanted it just as much as you want it now,” he tells me as he slides back down. Then instead of his fingers he uses his mouth. This is unreal! God, his tongue! He bites me and I feel him drinking the blood and then using his fingers again. I hear the small growl coming out of me as he slips his fingers in and out of my hole… in and out… in and out. “Fuck me!”

“Gladly,” he tells me and before I know what’s going on he’s deep inside of me.

“God!” I yell. This is not happening. Did I just ask Brian to fuck me?

“I always want this, Justin,” Brian tells me as he starts moving in and out of me.

“Oh!” I gasp when he cuts me right above the nipple. I feel the warm blood spilling and claiming my skin. I can’t look away and neither can he. Then the wound heals and he does it again. I don’t understand what’s happening to me. This can’t be right. I want him to do this forever too. I want to feel everything as he takes me like this.

“My golden boy,” Brian whispers as he lets go of the dagger. Then his hands are all over me.

“Brian,” I gasp when he pushes my legs up as far as they go. He keeps his hands behind my knees, keeping them in place.

“Sire,” he whispers as he slams hard all the way inside.

I shut my eyes. “Brian!”

“Master!” Brian growls as he pulls almost all the way out and pounds back inside hard.

I can’t do this. He can’t do this to me!

“Feel your body and everything that I’m doing to you,” Brian growls at me as his pace accelerates. Then his fangs descend on my chest.

Oh my god. I want this so much! How in the world is this happening? This can’t happen… but it is and I don’t want it to ever end. Brian cuts right above my nipple yet again; this time with his nail. It hurts, but he’s right. If I give into it; it feels amazing. The pain is there. Its spreads, it burns and fuck me if I don’t love it. I just want more of it.

“I missed you so much,” Brian whispers in my ear yet again.

I have no idea what he’s talking about. I’ve been here all this time. Since I was captured, I haven’t been anywhere else.

“You’re home,” Brian mutters and really starts to fuck me like some type of wild animal. I love it!

“Brian,” I gasp as he starts to hit my prostate.

“Sire,” he says and smirks. “Just let go, Justin. I got you. I’ll always protect you. Just give me everything, Justin. I want you to be mine… forever.”

It’s crazy! He’s crazy! I’m fucking crazy! Then everything just fades away for a moment as I start to orgasm. “Yes!” I answer his question. I’m horrible. I’m supposed to hate this man. When I open my eyes I make sure to glare at him.

“What?” Brian asks as he pulls out of me. He moves around and reaches for the dagger before he starts cutting the ropes that bind me. I put my hands up and he takes the cuffs away.

I sit up as I try to control my breathing. Brian grins at me… right, I don’t have to breath.

“It’s time for my prize,” Brian says as he grabs me and pulls me closer, pushes my upper body back against the desk and then dives for my hip.

Before I can ask what he is talking about, he bites me. I don’t know how, but I orgasm again. Jeez, I think that was better than the first time. When he moves back he stares at it, so do I.

“What is that?” I ask amazed as by magic a red mark starts to appear right on top of my scar; the scar that Brian left when he turned me into a vampire. Jeez, I think he bit the exact same spot.

“This,” he says as he rubs his finger over it.

I shake from the action. Then he really starts to rub it and my cock fills to the max. Next thing I know I am exploding again.

“Is my mark,” Brian tells me as he dives for my stomach and licks my warm cum.

“Is this how you mark your slaves?” I ask him.

“No,” Brian says and laughs. “The mark is different,” he tells me and then grins.

I bite my lower lip as I rub my wrists. I get down from the desk and feel my legs shaking the second they touch the ground.

“I only can do it once,” Brian informs me. “Every vampire can actually do it once.”

“Oh yeah,” I ask. “How?”

“When you choose your mate,” Brian states as he stands up straight right in front of me. “I did it once before with you, but with all the magic you guys were using it kind of reverted itself like I didn’t have a mate.”

Wait… what is Brian saying?

“After all that we have been through,” Brian says as he caresses my face. “We are finally together and we will always be.”

I just stare in amazement. He wants me? Forever? Really?

“Let’s go take a shower,” Brian says as his hand grabs mine. His free hand comes behind the back of my head and he crashes our lips together. It’s one of those bloody, ravishing kisses that leave me hungrier than I was.

“Brian!” I yell as I move back. My body can’t take it anymore.

Brian arches a brow as he looks at me. “What is it Justin?” he asks as he moves closer. “It’s Sire or Master or Father.”

“You forgot something, Brian,” I tell him not caring about formalities. To me he is Brian and nothing else.

Brian smiles and pulls me to him before kissing me and then I forget everything. That I am starving and that I hate him. I have no will left whatsoever after him kissing me like this. I feel his hand on the mark and then I orgasm. He chuckles as he holds me tight to him… truthfully he is holding me upright because I really don’t have the strength to stand.

When I finally regain control of my body I look up at him. What in the world is happening?! He’s fucking amazing! OH… MY… GOD!

“You okay?” Brian asks caressing my face. He has a grin in place that I’m not sure if I love or hate.

I am bruised, bloody and naked in Brian’s arms. I don’t think I have ever been better in my life. “Is that always going to happen? Every time you touch me there?”

Brian's grin turns into a brilliant smile. “Yes,” he assures me.

I don’t even know what to think. “I’m your mate?”

Brian nods.

“Why?” I ask so confused. “I would think if anything you would pick J.T.”

“I thought so too,” he says. “But it’s you.”

My stomach hurts. “Brian,” I whisper.

“Sire,” he reminds me.

“I’m hungry,” I tell him. “I’m really hungry, Brian.”

“Let’s get you some cows,” Brian says and smirks. He puts his arm around my shoulders as we start walking.

“You’re going to milk them for me?” I ask for some reason while I lick my lips. I can’t wait. Jeez, what is happening to me?

“For you my golden boy, I will do anything,” he tells me.

I believe him and…

I definitely know that he and I have lost our fucking minds.

… I don’t want it any other way.
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you guys like it. Let me know what you think. For anyone that's wondering I am currently working on Rescue and On a Path... so one or the other will be updated soon.