Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it took so long. Let me know what you think.
Thomas' POV

I am in my room debating what to do, yet not really wanting to go out there to socialize with anyone.  I am bored to tears here and lately they have made it a point to keep J.T. and I separated.  Kevin has told me a million times that our purpose one day will be to fight each other to death, I don't believe it.

Just like I can't believe it's been six months already. If my parents are looking for me they are never going to find me.  The people here are very organized, I used to think they were part of some mob but something else is going on here.  The amount of people coming in and out doesn't even out.  Maybe that's what they do, they sell slaves... what if that's what they are preparing us for? Jeez, I hope not.

I have no idea what they are preparing us for. I now speak French and Latin, can play the piano and play a mean match of tennis. On top of that we are learning Spanish and Italian, how to play the violin and self defense.  Maybe they are trying to make us into spies, who knows.

All I know is that I hate them.  Each and everyone of them, especially Brian.  Whom the hell he thinks he is?  I know he is in charge, everyone listen to him and no one ever questions him. I don't think anyone has the guts to, what a bunch of idiots. 

I hate that he acts like he's some kind of King or something. I hate the way he talks to me. The way he looks at me...God! I hate it.  When he touches me I feel like punching his lights out.

The door to my room opens and there he is. Are you fucking kidding me?! He has no fucking manners.  Then again this is his place and I am nothing but another kidnapped victim. I wonder how many there have been before my brother and I.

"Thomas," he says cheerfully. "Just who I was looking for," he states before smirking at me.

God, I hate that too.

"What can I help you with?" I ask him.

"I got you something," he tells me smiling as he walks towards me.

"A ticket back home?" I ask, already knowing the answer to that.

"I'm never letting you go," Brian tells me before he licks my neck.

Oh God no. 

"No matter who you turn out to be," he growls in my ear. "I'll keep you forever."

My head snaps to look at him and I stare into his eyes. I can't help but let out a gasp as my body shudders. He means it, he's never going to let me go.

"Come on," he says as he grabs me by my wrist and pulls me out of the room.

I have to trot to keep up with him because he is walking so fast. We make it to the study where he finally lets me go.  Then he takes off his jacket as he walks to his desk before throwing it on the back of the chair.  He is wearing a double holster and I can't help but wonder if I could take one of those guns away from him.

I watch as he grabs a huge white box with a red bow and places it right in the middle of his desk.

"Go ahead and open it," he says.

I walk to it and frown. "I don't need any presents," I tell him.

He arches a brow and then shrugs. "I thought you might enjoy this."

I bite my lower lip and just open it. Inside, there are a few sketch books with some color pencils and some pastel crayons.  I am staring at everything when I realize that Brian has come behind me. I turn around quickly to face him.

"Want to properly thank me?" He asks smirking.

"I didn't ask for that or anything from you," I tell him.

"Justin was very happy to get this," He says and smirks. "He did thank me."

I roll my eyes and then frown. One thing I did notice about Brian is that while he calls me Thomas, he calls J.T. by his first name. I wonder what makes him special. I snap out of my thoughts when I feel Brian's hands on my hips.

He licks his lips and tries to kiss me.  He is always trying.

"Don't," I tell him moving my head to the side so he ends up with his face buried on my neck.  He doesn't waste anytime and starts to lick it before he takes a gentle bite. When he does he growls like nothing I have ever heard before. It shakes me to my core, but it doesn't stop me from looking at the letter opener on his desk and telling myself to go for it.  So I do.

I grab it and stab him on the neck twice before I let it go.  He falls to his knees with his hand covering his neck as blood spurts everywhere.

"Oh my god!" I say and cover my mouth.

After that I don't know how I function, but I grab one of the guns from him and run out of there like a bat out of hell.

I run until I make it to J.T.'s room. I don't knock and just swing the door open.

"Jus...what is going on?" J.T. asks as he lets go of the book he was reading.  He gets up from bed and rushes to me. "You look as white as a ghost."

"I... I killed him...Brian," I tell him and he pulls back away from me.

"You...what...what are you talking about?" He asks as his voice shakes.

"I stabbed him," I tell him.

Next thing I know he is punching me.  I am totally shocked. I lick my lips and I taste blood in them.  When I look at him he is covering his mouth while looking as shock as I am.

I frown not sure what's going on. Then I see his eyes getting teary.

"Oh my god!"  I let out as I stare at him.  "You...you like him."

He looks down not saying anything but confirming my words.

"We have to go...now!" We don't have time for this. Someone will find Brian and cone after us, namely me.

"Where? How?!" J.T. asks as he looks up at me.  Then his eyes open wide in shock, but before I can ask what's wrong I feel pain and everything fades away.

When I open my eyes I groan as I feel my head throbbing.  I try to move just to discover that I can't, I am bound and naked.  My wrists are tied up from the ceiling and my ankles from the floor making a human X. I struggle with them to no avail.  I have to get out of here.

I let my head drop as I try to catch my breath before struggling with the restrains again.  Then I hear him scoff.

Brian has been standing in the corner the whole time just watching me.

"Let me go!" I yell at him.

"After you tried to kill me?" He asks before he laughs.

He stands in front of me and shows me why is it that he is not dead right now.  My eyes open wide and I really start struggling.

"Is not real. You're not real!" I shout with all my might.

He only laughs and moves behind me. "Let me show you how real I am," he whispers and bites me on the neck. This time he pierces the skin and drinks from me. He is going to kill me.

"You were such a bad boy," Brian says as he plays with my hair.

"Don't hurt me please," I beg him.

He laughs and bites me again.

"Please, don't hurt me," I whisper.

"You have to be punished due to your actions," Brian informs me.

My body shakes with fear.

He stands in front of me and caresses my face before he forcibly kisses me. Then his hands start caressing my body. Tears start falling because there is nothing I can do. I close my eyes and pretend this isn't happening.

Then he does everything he probably has wanted to do since I got here.  He kisses me and licks my body all over. He makes me bleed and lets me know how much he enjoys it.

This is hell. I wish he would just kill me, but part of me is afraid to die. I will survive this. I have to.

"So good," he groans in my ear as he pushes inside me.

I am crying so much from the pain but he doesn't care. Then on top of all my own body betrays me.  He can make it so good and bad at the same time.  He plays with me for a while, until I don't know if I want him to stop or not.

When he starts to jerk me off something inside of me explodes and I shoot my seed.  I hear him grunt in pleasure as well before he pulls away from me.

When he looks at me, I close my eyes. I feel so ashamed while I am naked, covered in blood and cum.

"You're a thing of beauty," he tells me caressing my face.

I start crying again.

"Don't worry, you'll live," I hear Brian say mockingly.

I hate him so much.

"From now on I expect you to be on your best behavior," he says as he cuts the ropes and sets me free.

I fall to my knees but I don't move until he leaves the room.

"Fuck," I curse as I stand up.

I move slowly to the bathroom feeling so drained.  Everything hurts and I can't stop the tears.  I get into the shower and turn the water as hot as I can stand it.  I can't believe this is really happening.  I get down on the floor because my body is throbbing in pain.

I sob as the water hits me. I want to wake up from this horrible nightmare. I think about just giving up, fuck this life... but I'm stronger than that.

As I sit on the floor, I think to myself that there has to be a way to kill Brian, vampire or not. There is no doubt in my mind... I will find how to and I will do it.

That will be my purpose, even if it's the last thing I do.