Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:
Time goes by at the estate. The kids are not happy.
Terrance's POV

I go into the living room and sit down on the sofa before reaching for the controller and putting something on the T.V. I look around and huff with annoyance. It's always so quiet in this place. There are times when it feels so creepy that I can't stand to be alone.

It has been three weeks since we have been here and I don't think that we are ever going to get away. It sucks so much. I miss my family so much. I'm pretty sure that they think that I ran away.  We had been fighting for the last few weeks before I got kidnapped.  Jeez, I am so scared that I am going to die here and they'll never know what happen.

"Here," my brother says as he holds a can of soda in front of me.

I smile at him and take it. "Thanks," I tell him as he sits down next to me.

Justin has been the only good thing out of all this mess. We have become really good friends. We have a lot of things in common. I don't care what these people say, I know he is my twin brother and we are always looking out for each other.

When I was about ten I found out that I was adopted. It had been so hard to discover that horrible truth, yet it made me feel hopeful. There was a part of me that knew that there was someone especial waiting for me out there. No matter what happens now, I will always have Justin.

"I just finished my session. Matt says you have your piano lesson in half an hour," Justin tells me his eyes never leaving the TV.

I groan, because I hate those. Brian insists on us taking those as well as Latin, French and tennis.  Its just the weirdest thing. Not what you expect when you get kidnapped.  We keep hearing that we are family but when we ask about that no one has nothing to say about it.

"My mom wanted me to learn how to play when I was like twelve," Justin tells me and I see the sad look in his face.

I look at him and I feel so awful.
He is taking this worse than me. He had a better relationship with his family than I did and I know he misses them a lot.

Jeez, I got to do something. I got to get him out of here. Maybe... maybe if I give into Brian then he can be free. I see the way he looks at us. He has kissed me twice already. I'm no fool.  I can see it in the way he looks at me.  He wants me.  He doesn't need both of us... I hope.

"Do you think we'll ever get out of here?" He asks me.

"We have to," I tell him. "One day we will, Jus."

"I really hope so J.T. because I don't want to be here," he tells me.  "I miss my family even thought..."

"What?" I ask when he stops talking.

"I didn't know I was adopted," he barely whispers.

"I'm sorry," I tell him.

He nods and looks at me then. "I remember my mom being pregnant with my little brother.  It never occurred to me that it had been different when they got me," he tells me and shrugs.  "Supposedly this is our real family but...jeez, their nothing but a bunch of weirdos."

I snort and then he does before we start laughing.

"Its not funny," Brian tells us.

"You don't even know what we are laughing about," I tell him, my good mood its gone.

He smirks. "Too bad you can't pick and choose your family."

I frown wondering how he heard us.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" Brian asks me.

I huff as I stand up. 

"How is it going?" Brian asks Justin as he flops down next to him.

I start walking away and then stop and look at them.  Brian moves closer and Justin lowers his head. I know he is terrified of Brian and he won't fight back like I do.

I see Justin shutting his eyes when Brian starts playing with his hair. I hate when he does that to me.  I cringe and want to say something but it will only get me locked in my room for a few days.

I have decided, we are getting out of here. One way or another, but I won't let him hurt my brother.

We will be free.
Chapter End Notes:
Let me know your thoughts. Hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter,