Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:
No one knows what is happening or which kid is Justin.
Brian's POV

I am sitting in my office trying to make sense of everything that is going on, but I can't. I have waited for so long to find Justin and hold him in my arms and now there is two of them.

"Did you hear me, Brian?" Ben's question finally snaps me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I ask, raising a brow at him.

"You can't turn them. Not only is it too soon but you got to make sure that you are choosing the right one," Ben tells me. "I really don't know if turning the wrong one will kill you, but lets not take the chance."

"I know this, I'm not a fucking idiot," I hiss as I stand up from my chair.

There is a knock on the door and then Kevin comes in with Max in tow.

"They have been settled into their rooms. Both are locked in there with no way of escaping," Max says as he sits next to Ben. "We even posted a guard outside their doors."

I nod briefly.

"I talked to Terrance and Thomas and they both want to go home," Kevin tells me.

I just stare at him in confusion.

"Justin Terrance is the kid that Michael and Melanie brought in and Justin Thomas is the one I brought here with Lindsey," Kevin says. "I call them that to tell them apart."

"I really don't know which one is the real, Justin," Max says and shrugs.

"They are identical copies... physically, but their personalities are different," Kevin tells us. "Terrance is more brash and Thomas is kind of bashful."

"That is a good thing," Ben adds quickly. "I mean Justin was always the in your face kind of guy."

"But they could be like that because of how they were raised," Max says.

All of us turn to look at Kevin.

Kevin nods and shrugs. "I can't see anything. I don't know who to choose."

I close my eyes and try not to lose my patience.

"Master," Ben says softly, making me look at him. He stands up and walks towards me to stand as close as he can. "The hard part is over. Justin is here, and we just got to figure him out."

I nod slowly because he is right. He always new me so well, even now.

"How is it that there is two of them?" Max asks.

"I think it was that day we did the spell," Kevin says. "The day Cody died. And you know there was that blue light and it knocked us out. So I'm pretty sure that was the second Justin. Which means that there is no guarantee that the Justin that was with us for those five years was even the right one."

"Scary thought," Ben replies.

"I'm going to go see them," I tell them and leave before anyone can say anything. I'm so tired of talking about everything when we are getting nowhere.

I let my self be guided by the sound of the faint heartbeats coming out of the second floor. The closer I get the stronger they get.

I smile because they are only feet away from my own bedroom. I nod at the guard and then towards the door.

He unlocks the door and lets me inside. Justin jumps from the bed when he sees me and just stares at me with a questioning face.

I close the door behind me and for the first time ever, I don't know what to do. "Thomas..."

"Terrance," he corrects me with his face held high.

This very well can be my Justin. It feels like him.

"Are you here to hurt me?" Terrance asks me crossing his arms.

I shake my head.

"What do you want with me and my brother?" He asks with a raised brow.

"He is not your brother," I let him know coming closer.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" Terrance asks frustrated.

"Because is the truth," I reply.

He shakes his head. "I don't believe you," He lets me know.

Fuck, I want him so much. I grab him and pull him close.

"What are you doing? You said you weren't going to hurt me," he points out.

"I'm not," I tell him and then claim his mouth in a passionate kiss.

"Please don't hurt me," Terrance tells me when the kiss ends.

I let him go. My cock is hard as rock and if I don't get away from him I won't be able to stop myself.

"Have a goodnight," I say before I am out of the room.

I nod at their guard and he locks the door before I point at the other one.

I go into Thomas' room and then close the door. I can tell he is fast asleep. I grab the edge of the covers and throw them at him.

I get behind him and embrace him. He mumbles something but doesn't wake up. He smells so intoxicating and all I want to do is eat him up. I run my fingers throughout his hair and wish I could do so much more.

I smirk at how easy I am when it comes to Justin. Either one of them, can get me as hard as rock, I can't fucking tell them apart either.

Fuck, this is not going to be easy at all!
Chapter End Notes:
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Let me know what you think.