Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Derek’s POV

I get out of the car and open the door on the back. Brian comes out with Justin in his arms. He looks like he’s dying. Justin wouldn’t stop screaming. He kept on yelling and crying until he passed out. I close the door and look up when Peter parks behind me. Cody, Max and Kevin get out and come rushing towards us and I growl at them. They stop and glare at me.

“He’s ours,” Kevin hisses.

“Leave them alone,” I say before I turn around and follow my sire and his mate.

I knew we would be back here but the plan hadn’t included Justin being back. He was supposed to stay with Cody and Wyatt away from here. I follow master up the stairs and to the third floor. He opens one of the rooms where there is only a mattress in the floor and he puts Justin there. Then he comes out and locks the door. He looks at me and then back at the door.

“No one comes in here,” Brian tells me and locks the door from outside.

“Yes, master,” I reply and nod.

He turns around and I still follow. He stops and looks at me. “Derek?”

“Are you okay?” I ask him and touch his face.

Then something that I have never seen before happens. He breaks in front of me and I don’t know what to do. I get closer and hug him and he wraps his arms around me tightly. His fangs open a wound on my neck as they sink in. It feels so good. I don’t pay attention to what he’s doing but soon I’m in one of the beds naked and he’s pressing inside of me.

He lets it all out on me. Each blow that he gives is heavy with pain…and is not even my pain. It’s his. I can feel it. His demon is screaming with rage and…frustration. I’m not sure what’s happening with Justin but its killing father. It’s not fair. He cuts my skin open and I bleed for him. He gets everything he can from me and when it’s over I know it’s not enough.

“You’re a good boy,” Brian whispers in my ear.

I smile at that and he turns me around. He bites my nipples and grabs my manhood. I arch up and he moves to bite my neck.

“Come for me, childe,” his husky voice says.

I let go of everything and empty myself. My seed spurts all over his hand and my belly. He licks the blood from my neck and pulls me close.

“You’re good to me, Derek,” Brian says and kisses my jaw. “A good boy.”

I nod and caress his face. “I wish I could make it all better, master.”

“I know,” Brian answer and moves away.

He sits at the edge of the bed and I kneel behind him. I wrap my arms around him and kiss the back of his neck. “I’m sorry, master.”

“I don’t know what to do anymore,” he whispers. “I don’t. I failed so many of you already. Why even bother?”

I move so that I can kneel in front of him. “What happened?”

“Justin’s memory is back,” he whispers.

“Isn’t that a good thing?” I ask him.

“He has a fucking soul!” Brian hisses at me. “It’s fucking killing him!”

“Can it be fixed to make him like he was before?” I ask him.

“When he didn’t love me?” Brian asks.

“He has always loved you,” I assure him. “He has.”

“He couldn’t stand me before,” Brian whispers. “He hated me. I only got a bit of the old him because the old spell was falling apart. If not he would have…leave me.”

I bite the inside of my cheek and don’t know what to say but I know enough to follow his orders. I stand up and put my clothes on slowly then I leave the room. I go and find Pete and Cody sitting around doing shit in the living room. I smile at Cody and caress his face.

“Why don’t you go and try to cheer father up?” I ask him.

Cody nods and gets up quickly. He disappears without saying anything else.

“What’s going on?” Pete asks.

“Take a few boys to town,” I tell him. “Bring back the strongest guys you can find. And don’t forget that they have to be pretty boys,” I tell him as I pull him close.

Pete smiles at me.

“Like you,” I whisper in his ear.

“Sire,” he moans. “You make me crazy.”

I smile and kiss him. “Come with me.”

He follows me and we go up to where Justin is. I unlock the door and look inside and I want to go in and hold him. Justin is rocking back and forth whispering nonsense over and over again.

“No one comes in here,” I tell him. “No matter what happens.”

Peter nods and I know I can count on him. I’m so proud of him.

“What is wrong with him?” Pete asks.

I turn to look at Justin and see the blond ripping his skin open. Fuck! “Call Master now!” I instruct him.

Pete nods and goes in search of Brian.

I step inside and move slowly. “Justin.”

Justin stops moving and hisses at me.

“It’s me, Derek,” I tell him.

“Derek?” Justin asks.

“Yes,” I say kneeling down and crawling to him. “It’s going to be okay.”

Justin stares at me and I look into his eyes. There is something different about him. He blinks and it’s gone. All I see is pain. I caress his face and he starts crying.

“It’s so hard,” Justin mumbles. “So hard. I can’t do it. I can’t!”

“We’re here for you,” I tell him. “We’re family. We’re here for each other.”

“No!” Justin yells at me. “No!”

“Step away from him,” Brian hisses and in seconds has Justin in his arms.

“Brian,” Justin whispers. “Oh god, Brian.”

I step back and watch them. I look at the door and Pete, Kevin and Cody are standing there.

“Brian, Brian, Brian!” Justin yells.

“I’m going to help you,” Brian tells him. “I will.”

“Kill me,” Justin begs him. “Please. I can’t do it! Please end it. Please. I can’t stand this. I’m a monster, Brian!”

“I won’t,” I tell him.

“Uh oh,” Kevin whispers as he shakes his head. “No more light!”

I stand up and start walking away when I hear Brian grunting. I look back and see that Justin threw him towards the wall.

“Stay away,” Brian warns all of us when we make a move to help.

“What are you scared of?!” Justin asks. “Little old me?”

“Master?” I ask.

“This is what he wants,” Brian tells us. “We’re not going to hurt you Justin. We’re not!”

“You’re pathetic, Brian,” Justin tells him and laughs.

Oh man this is really twisted. What if he tries to hurt master? Are we supposed to just stand and do nothing?

“It’s not going to work, Justin,” Brian tells him.

Justin throws himself at Brian but father turns him around and pins him to the floor. Brian bites him on the neck and Justin is yelling and screaming. Suddenly he stops and starts crying telling Brian to hold him. Master does and when he looks at us it breaks my heart. They are in pain and no one can help them.

I turn around and push everyone out of the room. “We have to do something?”

“And what would that be?” Cody asks. “This is my fault.”

I ignore what he’s saying and look at Kevin. “Kevin,” I whisper.

Kevin arches a brow. “What?”

“You know a lot of things, right?” I ask him.

He shrugs and rolls his eyes at me. I know I always ignore him and he hates that because he’s such a slut, but he’s not going to fucking act like an idiot because of it.

“Kevin, pull it together,” I hiss at him. “Do you know how to make things better?”

Kevin pouts and hisses at me. “Fuck you.”

Those are his new fucking favorite words. For crying out loud! I close my eyes and try to keep it together. He’s really making me angry.

“Don’t even,” Cody says staring at me. “He has to be treated different. He’s very sensitive.”

“I don’t fucking care,” I hiss at him. “He better tell us how to fix this.”

Kevin laughs. “No easy fix.”

“I could strangle him,” Pete tells me.

I shake my head and look at Kevin. I take a step forward and Cody jumps in.

“Leave him alone,” Cody says. “When he’s ready to tell you he will. So fuck off if you don’t want me turning you into a fucking toad.”

“You fuck off!” Pete hisses at him.

“Enough!” I yell at all of them. “Take Kevin out of my sight.”

Cody grabs Kevin’s arm and they walk away.

“This is so hard,” I tell him.

“You can make it,” Pete tells me.

I nod and let Pete drag me away. I don’t do much the rest of the day. I just make sure that everyone is okay and that they are guarding the estate. Pete goes out at night with a few of the elder boys. We need to keep our numbers up. They won’t have time to learn about the things in life like new languages or how to play an instrument. They will be put into training right away. They have to be broken and prepare to attack whatever comes after us. I’m not stupid. Brian still hasn’t told me what’s going on but he will. I’m the next in line to take over.

First it was Ben and he did a great job keeping us safe. I surely miss him, that sexy smile and that magnificent body. He always was fair with us no matter what we did. Then it was Susan. She always knew what to do or what to say before Brian told her. It was like she could read his mind. She never doubted our father’s decisions. She did her job right no matter what. Now it’s my turn. I have to prove myself to father. I know that I’m going to be running most of it and that I’m going to have to take decisions on my own and not run to father for the answers all the time.

This is so scary. I know Brian didn’t tell me anything but my job right now is to find a solution for what is happening to Justin. The demon on the basement might know something but he’s not talking. I was there when father tortured him. Kevin did horrible things to him and still he wouldn’t budge. We raped his cow over and over again and he kept his mouth shut. We left because it wasn’t getting us anywhere.

“Sire,” Quinn says entering the room.

I look at him and smile. “Go prepare me a bath.”

He nods and leaves. I wait a few seconds and then enter the bathroom. He is kneeling in front of the bathtub. I move closer and he gets up and starts to undress me. He looks at me when he knows he’s not supposed to and I love him for it. That’s why I choose him. It’s like he always knows what I want. He misbehaves when he shouldn’t but exactly when I want him to. I love to punish my kids and sometimes they are too good at behaving that it scares me, except Quinn of course. He knows when to behave and when not to.

“I’ve been kissing other boys,” Quinn tells me.

“What did you say?” I ask him.

Quinn shrugs. “It felt good.”

I slap him hard on the face. He stares at me and then smiles. I slap him a few times until there is blood and I drink it. I push him on the floor and finish getting naked myself. I get in the tub and I like how the warm water soothes my body.

“I’m going to wash you,” Quinn tells me.

“No!” I tell him.

He doesn’t listen and comes closer. His hands roam my body all over. He knows exactly how to make me very happy.

“Do you like that, master?” Quinn asks smiling.

I smile at him and pull him in for a kiss. I bite his lower lip and pull back to watch the blood pooling there. Such a magnificent vision.

“Take off your clothes,” I instruct him.

He does so very slowly teasing me. He will get punish for that and he knows it. He smirks at me before he gets on the tub with me. I hold him close and he kisses me on the neck and chest. I push inside of him and he growls. Then I just hold him. I like being inside of him like this. The longer I stay still the more crazy he goes.

“Stop it!” Quinn yells. “No more!”

“I’m not doing anything love,” I whisper.

Quinn opens his eyes and begs me without saying anything. He grips the edge of the tub and moves his hips. I bury my nails on his skin and he grunts.

“Be a good boy,” I tell him. “Fuck yourself in my cock.”

Quinn hisses and starts moving up and down. His movements are fast and hard and I love him. I pinch his nipples and cut from the base of his neck up to his jaws. The blood slowly runs down and mixes with the water. I take hold of his hips and control the pace. Then he does something completely unexpected. He arches back and shots his cum all over himself.

“Quinn!” I yell at him.

“Are you angry master?” Quinn asks.

“You little…” I am about to say when he interrupts me.

“I’m yours,” he says. “Please.”

I arch a brow.

“Please sire,” Quinn says. “Please”

I caress his face. I have permission from father to make Quinn my mate. I wanted to wait until he was the soldier I need. Seeing him like this begging me for it; it’s fucking marvelous. I pull him to me and lick his neck.

“This is me,” Quinn whispers. “This is me.”

I get it. He’s not going to change his ways. He’s going to protect me and do what he is told and yet still misbehave like I love him to do. I always rejoice on the fact that all my childes are molded into perfection. I want him to be perfect and yet…I don’t think I would love him as much if he was.

“Master please!” Quinn yells. “Master please.”

“What do you want?” I ask him.

“I want to pleasure you,” Quinn tells me. “Always.”

I nod and let the fangs grow out. I pull him close and bit him on the neck. I want everyone to see that he’s mine. There won’t be any mistakes about that. We both climaxed through it and his body drops on top of mine. I feel him shaking and I push him back a little. He’s crying and shaking.

“Tell me what’s wrong?” I say.

“I figured it out,” Quinn tells me.

“What?” I ask him.

“I know now what it is,” he whispers.

I frown not sure what to think.

“The thing that was out of place this time,” Quinn says. “It’s me,” he whispers.

“You’re not making any sense,” I tell him.

“You never made it on time,” he whispers. “The first time you fucked up.”

I shake my head. “Quinn, stop this nonsense.”

“I was a ghost,” he whispers and he won’t stop crying.

I get up with him in my arms. I carry him to the bed and lay him there. “It will be okay childe.”

“Left,” he whispers. “Remember that, Derek.”

I slap him hard even thought I don’t want to right now. “It’s sire.”

“It’s important,” he tells me. “It’s left. Don’t be late next time.”

I shake my head and I’m about to lay next to him when I feel them calling out to me. I get new clothes and get dressed fast. I step out trying to calm down. Quinn really pisses me off. I don’t know why he’s acting like this.

“Derek,” Stephanie yells as she run to me. “We have a problem.”

“What’s wrong?” I ask as I start walking with her.

“Someone tried to break in,” she tells me. “Well, not really. They shot at us but then left.”

I frown. That’s weird.

“Do you want us to follow them?” she asks me.

I have to think this through. There aren’t many of us left and if they leave to go follow this people we’ll be leaving the master unprotected. “No,” I tell her. “Stand guard,” I say.

That’s what they want, for us to follow. She nods and runs away to tell everyone else. I go to check up on master. When I open the door he’s sitting with his back to the wall and his knees up to his chest. He’s staring at Justin who is now chain to the wall and laughing. I look at him and I realize then what that look in his eyes is.

It’s nothing.

It’s emptiness.

He’s just not there.