Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Justin’s POV

“Pretty,” I hear Kevin calling me.

I push him away but then he gets on top of me again. I open my eyes and he’s sporting a big smile. I push him off of me but he straddles me yet again and starts drying my chest. When the hell did I took a shower? The last thing I remember was asking Brian to let me go back to my room. I think that bastard punched me. God!

“You gone,” he whispers to me. “Gone!”

“God!” I say pushing him away yet again.

I look around and find myself in Brian’s room. The door to the bathroom opens and Brian stands there naked and his body is dripping wet and I can’t help it. I can’t look away.

“Something you like?” Brian asks me with a smirk.

He nears me and I try to run away but he grabs me. He always manages to catch me.

“Go check on your mate,” Brian tells Kevin.

“Mate?” I ask amazed. “Who the fuck is his mate?”

“Maximilian,” he tells me with a smile.

“Fuck that!” I yell as I try to reach Kevin but he runs out of the room laughing.

“Jealous, Justin?” he asks and laughs. “Our little Kevin is so grown up.”

“Let me go,” I hiss at him.

“No,” he says as a matter of fact.

He pushes me on the bed and gets on top of me.

“He should have killed me!” I yell. “I prefer to die than to ever be with you!”

Then he gets off me and I wait for the blows to come. Then I think that maybe he’s getting something like a dagger or a whip. Then I realize that I’m frozen in place. “Brain?”

“What?” he asks.

I turn around and he’s leaning against the door smoking a cigarette. I sit up and stare at him. “What are you doing?”

“Smoking,” he answers.

“That’s not what I mean,” I tell him getting up.

“I know that for now I can’t touch you,” he whispers. “I’ll try my best not to.”

“I think that the best thing we can do is for me to go,” I tell him.

“No it’s not,” he replies.

“It is, Brian,” I tell him. “I’m…”

“No!” he yells moving forward and grabbing me by the neck. “No! I…don’t want to.”

I don’t say anything and suddenly he’s kissing me. His tongue pushes inside my mouth and it’s intoxicating. I want more and more, but I know this can’t be. We’re never going to work. I push him back and shake my head. I’m aware that saying all this to him is just going to piss him off and I just could care less. Right?

“I don’t want you to touch me ever again,” I tell him and I’m surprised that it hurts. “I prefer to die!”

He pulls me up from the floor and then throws me back. I end up all the way after the bed. I groan and then see him stalking towards me. I look at my arm and see that I cut myself with the edge of the night table.

“Fuck!” I say as I try to clean it. I can see the wound healing but now the blood is all over me. I hear Brian grunting to the side of me and I know he’s lost. “Fuck!” I yell again as he pulls me to him. “Brian, wait!”

He pushes me, face down on the floor. He presses my head down and holds my wrist together above me. I can’t move. Not even my legs because he’s straddling them.

“Are you going to be a good boy?” Brian asks me.

“No!” I yell. Do I ever learn?

He turns me around and laughs. “I want you to feel something.”

I arch a brow and he moves down. His hands wrap around my waist and he keeps me down. Then I feel his fangs scrapping my skin. He moves to the left and buries them where my stain is. The world rocks all around me. My body heats up and I hear ringing at my ears. Then I’m falling and everything is okay. I yell and feel my body shaking. Everything explodes and I splash my cum all over myself. Oh god.

“That’s what you agreed to, Justin,” He tells me as he moves up. “I’m bound to always give you that,” he smiles at me as he leans closer. He caresses my face and I feel hypnotize for a second.

“Get this clear,” I tell him. “I find you repulsive, Brian. I would never love you. You’re a monster!”

Brian stares at me for a few seconds and I deduce that this is it. That he’s going to kill me at last. “Oh, my little golden boy,” he says sweetly.

I gasp as he starts slashing my body with his nails. Right, like deep down, I didn’t know I was only fooling myself. He gets too much pleasure watching me suffer.

“Stop it,” I tell him when he gets in between my legs.

“You might be my mate,” Brian tells me. “But I’m still your sire. And you will obey me. Those are the rules and someday you will learn to follow them.”

“Never,” I hiss. “I will never follow them. You can’t make me.”

“Well,” Brian tells me as he pushes my legs even wider. “You promised yourself to me,” he whispers as he enters me slowly.

My head shots back and I try to push him away. That only makes him slip all the way inside of me. My hips arch up as I feel him filling me. God! I don’t want this! Justin, you don’t want this! You don’t! You don’t! Oh god! That’s…oh god! Right fucking there.

“I love you,” Brian mutters next to my ear.

Yeah fucking right! This can’t be love. It’s not supposed to feel this… Oh, that’s so good. “Brian.”

“I took you to be my mate because of that love. And you’re right, Justin. I’m a cruel creature and I’m arrogant, narcissistic, a liar and the most important thing of them all,” he says and chuckles. “I’m a selfish son of a bitch and I could care less what you think about that. You’re my mate and I’m not going to let you go until we die.”

I start crying knowing that every word is true. I’m stuck with him no matter what I try to do. And I don’t know if I’m crying because I feel hopeless or because that’s the most beautiful thing everyone has said to me. I mean…no, don’t think about it Justin. He’s trying to confuse you.

“My golden boy,” he mutters close to my ear.

It’s so good. He’s taking it so slowly and trying to scratch me as less as possible.

“Forever, Justin,” Brian says in a husky voice that just makes me tremble all over.

“No!” I shout at him.

“Should I stop?” Brian asks me.

“No, don’t!” I yell at him and he smirks so I punch him.

Brian laughs and kisses me hard. Then he grabs me by the wrists and holds me down. “He’s right,” he says. “Your light is going out. I can feel it.”

I feel terrified. I don’t want to turn into some monster like him. I don’t want to destroy this world. My job is to fight for it and get rid of Brian and his kind.

“It scares me, Justin,” he whispers.

I try to focus on what he’s saying. But he’s moving his hips so slowly in and out of me and I…I have to snap out of this! Oh my lord! This is…is…ah…yeah. No! Justin, no! He’s a monster! This is horrible! Yeah…there…ahhhhhh!

“I don’t want to lose you ever,” Brian mutters. “I don’t know if I will once you change.”

I frown at that.

“I know that you could turn into the beast everyone expects and bring this world down. And I will go down with you in it. I will help you tear it apart if you want but you’re never leaving my side,” Brian tells me before he buries his fangs on my neck. When he’s done sucking my blood he doesn’t retract them like he usually does. No, he pulls his head back hard with his fangs buried deep in me; he manages to rip the skin from my neck open. I feel the blood sliding down my neck and chest. I feel the pain throbbing and teasing me.

“Ahh!” I try to get away but he holds me down.

I let the tears flow and wish of dying as he empties himself inside of me. Then he pulls away and picks me up. He puts me in the bed and glares at the wound on my neck.

“You have to drink from me,” he tells me.

“Brian,” I say so tired.

“This is not up for negotiation,” he growls. “You would do this end of story!”

I only drink from him because I want to heal. It hurts so badly. I drink and drink and he doesn’t stop me. I pull away when I feel myself full. He cuts his wrists and pushes it to my neck. I feel the cold liquid sliding down. It feels like heaven.

“My golden boy,” he whispers. “I’m so sorry.”

I start to cry because I want to believe him but it’s not true. He’s never sorry.

“I want to remember this,” he tells me. “I want you to know that it doesn’t matter if you’re far away, you’re still mine.”

I’m not sure what’s he talking about now.

“You’re right,” he whispers and I feel his body shaking. “I’m so sorry. I so sorry baby.”

I’m about to ask him what he’s babbling about when I feel a sharp pain in my heart. “Kevin!” I yell at him with a gasp as my body tenses up.

Brian bends down and kisses me hard. He pushed his tongue inside of me before he pulls back. “Go get dressed,” he tells me.

I look at him in wonderment. He’s never kissed me like that. He’s never looked at me like that. “Brian?!”

“Get dressed Justin!” Brian yells. “Go!”

I jump up quickly and run out but he stops me.

“You’re mine no matter where you go, Justin,” he whispers and caressed my face. “Always going to be. I’m never letting you go.”

Then he lets me go and I run to my room. When I get there I find myself with a mess. I get on some clothes and grab my sword. I run out and try to find Kevin. When I burst into his room Liam is there smiling. Maximilian is on the floor and he’s not moving.

“What did you do to him?” I ask in anger.

“Nothing,” Liam says. “He was like that when I got here.”

“Don’t wake up,” Kevin says sadly. “He won’t!”

Liam smirks and takes a step forward towards Max. He pulls his sword and stabs him on the chest. Kevin starts wailing as I advance on Liam.

“We’re going to have so much fun, Justin,” Liam informs me with a wicked smile.

I hear a big explosion and then someone comes from behind me and hits me hard. I fall down and everything goes black.

I walk into the bedroom and find Brian fucking someone. I stand there watching them but they haven’t notice me yet. I smile at that and leave. When I come back they are still going at it. This guy is now on top of my dark prince as if he belonged to him. But Brian is mine. I pull him by an arm and throw him to the floor.

“What are you doing?” Brian asks.

I don’t answer him and pour the oil on top of the new childe. Then I light him up and laugh as he starts screaming.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Brian asks mad. “You little shit!” he yells at me as he tries to get to his childe.

I push Brian away as hard as I can. I smile as the childe screams and falls to his knees. Then pieces of him start to fall to the floor as he turns into nothing but ashes. I feel the hit at the back of my head before I fly to the wall. My body lands on top of the wooden table that gives under my weight.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Brian asks screaming.

“Me?” I ask innocently as I lick my lips. “What did I do?”

Brian jumps on top of me and slaps me hard. “You will learn.”

I laugh at that. “Will I, Brian?”

“I have told you many times not to call me Brian!” He yells.

I can’t help it. I laugh again. “Brian, Brian, Brian, Brian, Brian, Brian, Brian, Brian, Brian, Brian, Brian, Brian, Brian, Brian, Brian,” I repeat as fast as I can. “Brian!”

He punches me in the face. I feel the blood pouring out of my nose. I stick my tongue out and lick it. Then I close my eyes and moan as I push my hand past the waistband of my pants and grab my cock. My member twitches when Brian growls. Then his tongue comes out to lick my face; he licks the blood as well. I am in pure ecstasy as his tongue pushes past my lips. He pulls me to him and starts ripping my clothes.

“I want you,” I tell him desperately.

He pulls back and pushes me off of him. “But you’ve been a bad boy, Justin!”

“Punish me!” I tell him.

“What was that?” Brian asks.

I glare at him. “I won’t say it!”

“You’re my childe!” he screams. “You will address me how it’s supposed to.”

I smile at him and lay back on the floor. I bite into my wrist and let the blood start pouring out. I learned how to make the wound heal slowly. So the blood falls on my chest and my belly and my hard shaft. I start to fist my dick and then move my hands lower. I watch him as he watches me and I know he’s trying so hard to resist me. But he can’t! He’s mine! I own him!

He kneels on the floor and slowly comes to me. He licks my neck and then moves down to my chest. I feel myself burning up with each caress. I try to keep in control of things. I know I can. I’m stronger when it comes to us. He’s mine. He can’t deny me.

“Justin,” he groans as he keeps moving down.

“Ahh!” I scream when bites me on the stain. I hold on to him as I start shooting. My seed makes broad, white lines on my chest and it mixes with my blood.

I smile when I see his eyes glowing. His nostrils flare and he’s gone. I love it when he loses it like that. All for me! Oh god yes!

“Brian!” I yell as he pushes inside of me.

“Sire,” he hisses.

“Never!” I yell at him. “Ahh!”

Brian buries his fangs on my neck and sucks my blood. He pulls out and turns me around. When he pushes inside of me again it’s nothing but torture. He goes as slow as he can and it’s killing me.

“You’re a very naught boy, Justin,” he whispers.

I lock around him. He moans and starts fucking me hard. This is heaven. He spreads my cheeks apart and I know he’s watching as his cock enters me over and over again. It makes my whole body vibrate knowing that.

“You’re mine,” He hisses.

“Yeah,” I tell him as my upper body falls down on the floor.

“Is this want you want?” he asks as he scratches my back.

I yell with pleasure. “Yes!”

“I love you,” Brian mutters. “You’re my little boy.”

“All yours,” I tell him. I love him so much, so much.

He punches me hard and shakes me.

“Yes,” I yell at him. “Hurt me! Harder!”

He doesn’t stop fucking me until we’re both riding the waves of pleasure. When we’re done he holds me tight.

“Don’t you ever do something like this again, Justin,” Brian tells me. “Promise me.”

“No,” I tell him.

He pulls out of me and turns me around. He glares at me and then frowns. Then I see his smile appear slowly and he kisses me. “My wicked boy,” he whispers.

“I’m your golden boy, Brian,” I tell him as I hug him.

“Yes you are,” He agrees.

“And you’re my dark prince,” I tell him. “You will never let me go, Brian, no matter what I do? Right?”

“Never,” He tells me.

“Promise me,” I tell him. “No matter what happens you will always keep me by your side.”

“I will,” he whispers over my ear. “I promise.”


When I come around I feel the awful pain in my neck. I was dreaming about something but I can’t remember what. All I know is that it was a good dream, I can feel it. I get on my knees and open my eyes. Everything is so dark. I can make an outline in front of me.

“Justin, are you okay? It’s me Liam,” he says to me.

I see him smile and I want to puke.

“That’s it doll,” he says caressing my face.

I push him away and stand up ready to run. We’re inside a truck or something big. “Where the fuck are we?”

“Does it matter?” Liam asks. “You’re with me now.”

“Where is Brian?” I ask.

“He’s dead by now,” Liam says and laughs. “Don’t worry. We’ll go and take a plane away from all this madness and then you and I…”

“Fuck you!” I yell. “I will kill you.”

“Oh Justin,” Liam says trying to sound sweet. “That’s not going to happen.”

“We’re here,” I hear someone else say and the truck stops.

I know that voice. When I turn around slowly the doors open and my eyes open wide. “Cody!”

“The one and only,” Cody tells me smiling.

We stepped out of the back of the truck and go inside the house. Liam is holding me by the arm and I don’t fight him but I know I can take him. I just don’t know what’s going on here. What the fuck is happening?

“Where are the other two?” Wyatt asks.

Cody shakes his head. What the fuck is Wyatt doing here? God, what the fuck is going on here?

“Let go of Justin,” Wyatt says.

Liam laughs. “Justin belongs to me.”

Cody starts laughing. “Oh man, you really are an idiot.”

“What are you talking about?” Liam asks.

“You know,” Cody says as he takes a step closer. “When I said my family was going to help us…I meant me and mine. Not you.”

Liam’s grip tightens around my arm and I pull away and punch him on the face, hard enough to make him fall on the floor.

“But I promise you,” Cody says coming closer. “My family is going to give you just what you deserve.”

“You got that right,” Wyatt says and nods.

Two of his guys appear and start by kicking the crap out of Liam. They kick him on the face and the ribs and don’t stop until there are a few broken bones. Then they grab him by the arms and take him away.

“So tell me what the fuck happened?” Wyatt asks. “The other two were supposed to be here. Kevin and Maximilian.”

Cody walks to me and caresses my face. “There was trouble. Liam didn’t want to take Kevin with us. He said something about his brother having plans for him, but I’m sure they are okay.”

“What is going on?” I ask them. “Where are we?”

“Upstate New York,” Wyatt answers.

“I still don’t understand,” I tell them as I stand next to Cody.

I’m so happy that he’s alive. I never thought I would see him again.

“I’ve been in a lab ever since they killed father,” Cody says to me. “I wanted to hurt them so bad, but they were more and I couldn’t. They chained me and took me away. They did things…”

I feel for him. He was so close all this time and I couldn’t help him.

“But it’s okay now. I mean…” he says and laughs a bit. “You know how happy I was when they got turned I couldn’t stop laughing. It was so hilarious to know that one of William’s grandsons became one of our own and turned on them.”

“Try two of his grandsons,” I say. “Kevin is a Macklin too. He was the one that turned Marcus.”

Wyatt starts laughing. “Imagine William’s reaction if he was alive.”

“Kevin didn’t want Marcus and Brian didn’t either,” I tell them. “I don’t know why.”

“The poor bastard,” Cody says as we walk into the living room.

“Too bad he didn’t have the same upbringing we did,” Wyatt says chuckling.

“Isn’t that the truth,” Cody muses.

And I can hear it in their tones; they mean it. I can’t believe that they are actually glad that Brian took the time to break them in and show them everything he knew. It kills me so much. I only wish to know what was really happening. Maybe is just a bad dream. Maybe nothing is real.

I sit down and listen as Cody tells us everything. How Marcus asked him if he hated our sire and he said yes because he could feel the anger in Marcus. How he helped Liam recover and how he planned with them each night. How he managed to find Wyatt with Marcus help promising him that Wyatt would help. How Brian knew they were going to attack the house and still kept it quiet.

“But Brian pretended like we were in danger,” I say. “Why would he?”

“It had to be believable, Jus,” Cody explains. “Marcus hadn’t come into the house. When we got you in the back of the truck with Liam he did. We didn’t want you doing anything stupid like trying to stay.”

“I wouldn’t have,” I say quickly but they only laugh.

Fuckers!

“I really wouldn’t have,” I say again.

“Whatever,” Wyatt tells me.

“Also because there is someone else,” Cody says. “The plan had to go smoothly like Marcus mapped it out. So he would feel comfortable enough to call this person that’s been helping him.”

I am so confused. “Who is it?”

“I don’t know,” Cody whispers. “Marcus wouldn’t say no matter what.”

I bit my lower lip and I can’t help but to be worried. Anything can’t happen to Brian, Kevin and Max. Not that I care about Brian, because I don’t! I don’t!

“How come I couldn’t feel you?” I ask suddenly.

“They thinned out my blood,” Cody whispers. “I lost all connections. No one knew I was alive. They fed me with some kind of injection. I was very weak.”

I’m so sorry to hear that. All this time he was right under me. How could I have not known? “They should be here with us.”

“I know,” Wyatt says. “But we have to find who this character is.”

“That’s why father stayed behind. He wanted to find out who was after him,” Cody tells me.

What if this person is strong enough to hurt my dark prince? Mmm…what the fuck was that? Jesus! You’re losing it Justin.

“Why don’t you two go and rest,” Wyatt tells us. He pulls Cody to him and kisses him hard and I glare.

“Stop that!” I hiss.

Wyatt pulls back and laughs. “Sorry, couldn’t contain myself.”

Cody laughs and walks over to me. He pulls me to him and we walk to one of the rooms. We sit on the bed and smile at each other. I pull Cody to me and kiss him. He moans and I push him back and get on top of him.

He looks at me with a gigantic smile. “I miss you.”

I nod and start taking off his clothes as fast as I can. Then I take mine off. I really missed him. He scratches my arms and I pull away.

“Don’t do that,” I tell him.

“Don’t do what?” Cody asks confused.

“Don’t hurt me,” I whisper.

“I would never hurt you,” Cody assures me.

I look at my arms. “You can’t punch me or use your nails or your fangs just caresses. Don’t bite me or…”

“Did I do something wrong?” Cody asks. “Why are you punishing me like that?”

Oh fucking hell!

“What’s going on?” Cody asks frowning.

“Nothing,” I tell him. “Don’t move.”

Cody nods and I caress his face and kiss him deeply. He moans and I pull back with a smile.

“I want you inside of me,” I tell him.

Cody laughs. “Right.”

I frown. “What?”

“What?” Cody asks and pushes me away. “Stop it.”

“What is it?” I ask him.

“What’s wrong with you?” he asks me. “You know I can’t do that.”

“Why not?” I ask crossing my arms.

“Father would kill me,” Cody explains.

“But you,” I say not sure what is happening. I frown as I look at his chest. “You never had me?”

“No!” He yells. “It’s against the rules. You belong to master, Justin. He’s your mate.”

I nod slowly.

Cody arches a brow. “Did…something happen?”

I shake my head as I kneel on the bed. Cody moves closer and makes me stare at him.

“Do you want me?” Cody asks.

I close my eyes. “I can’t.”

Cody pulls his hands away. “You’re not my Justin anymore,” he whispers. “Did…William did something to you?”

I shake my head. At least I don’t think the old man did something without me knowing.

“It’s…” I say and start crying.

“Jus,” Cody says surprised. “Oh my! What? What is it?”

“The spells,” I inform him. “I don’t know what happened. I did something wrong.”

“I told you not to do them,” Cody tells me.

I don’t remember him telling me anything. I don’t remember shit for that matter.

“Cody?” I ask cleaning my face.

I look at him and he looks pretty much freak out. That’s pretty much when I realize that it’s not Brian that’s screwed up; it’s me. I’m the one that’s wrong. It’s been me all this time. Oh god!

“What is it?” He asks. “Justin?”

“Do I love him?” I ask. “Brain…is…do I love him?”

Cody smiles at me and nods. “More than anything in this world…more than yourself,” Cody whispers. “You gave everything for him.”

I don’t say anything as I lay back. He comes next to me and holds me close. As I fall sleep the last thing I think is how I wish it was my dark prince holding me close to him.