Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Maximilian’s POV

I open my eyes and Kevin smiles at me. I glare at him. I can’t help it. He gets me so mad sometimes. I try to move but find out that he’s tied me up, yet again.

“The stars told me you would be mine,” Kevin tells me. “You’re mine!”

Oh god! I hate when he starts talking in code. I look around and I know that we’re alone. He bit me on the neck and it felt so good. I feel so different now. The things I saw scared me so much. I look straight at him and he looks worried.

“Maxi okay?” he asks caressing my face.

“Untie me, please,” I beg him.

Kevin nods and starts doing that. When I’m free I sit up and he runs to the bathroom and starts calling me. I go to him and he points at the mirror. I walk to it and look myself in it. Then my eyes open wide when I see the new mark on me.

“Mine,” he says rubbing the stain and my whole body shakes. “Mine!” he yells.

What has he done to me? I turn my body and look at him in wonderment. “What did you do?”

Kevin laughs and pulls me to him. He hugs me for a very long time before he sends me flying out of the bathroom. Before I can get up he is on top of me. He hits me a few times on the ribs and then my face. I feel the blood pouring down my neck. He bends down and licks it. His tongue feels so good and then he buries his fangs on my neck and I just splash my cum all over us.

“Bad boy,” he says when he pulls back.

That felt so fucking good. I’ve never come like that before. “Oh my god!” I say when I realize what he’s done. “Father is going to kill you, Kevin.”

Kevin gets sad and pulls away. He goes to a corner and squats there. He’s starts to sing my name over and over again as he rocks his body back and forth. I turn on my belly and pushed myself up. Then I start crawling towards him.

“Why Kevin?” I ask confused.

“You’re mine,” he whispers. “The stars said so,” he says crying. “You’re mine.”

I pull him to me and hug him. I want to die! I would be everyone’s joke. Kevin took me as his mate and I must have agreed to it at some point or he would be dead. There is no way anyone can take a mate when the person refuses. Kill me now!

“Come on,” I tell him as we get up.

I get us to the shower and we wash each other. He’s like a fucking kid babbling about so many things. Things that I think are going to happen but he can’t concentrate enough to finish something before he’s jumps into something else.

“Maxi,” he calls to me and I can hear his yearning behind it.

We both look down at his cock and I slowly get on my knees. What is happening to me? Before I can do anything else he slaps me hard and pushes me down. He turns me around and he buries his fangs on my neck. I feel his cock splitting me open and I can’t help but to push all the way back. It feels like sharp fangs are poking at you from the inside trying their best to rip you open and is so fucking amazing. He pushes me down and starts fucking me hard saying my name and I love it all. I love him.

Ever since the first time he beat me up showing me he was stronger I think I did. Part of me hated him for being stronger. But each time after he beat me up he would hold me. When Father breaks me he just throws me in some corner and comes the next day to offer his blood so I heal. With Kevin is different. He’s always pawing at me and I like the way he looks at me when he’s not mad.

“My Maxi,” Kevin says sweetly as he slashes me across the chest.

“Please,” I start to beg.

I want to cum so badly. I need it.

“Mine,” He growls and my body shakes.

He starts to fist my shaft and I think its okay for me to cum. So I do. Then he pulls out of me and gets me on my back. He makes me open my mouth and then he starts jerking again. When he finally orgasm he does it all over my face.

“Mine,” he repeats and bents down to kiss me.

We bite each other but I don’t drink from him. He’s laughing and I am happy to be here with him. God! I’m never going to live this down. And I have a fucking long life to live.

“Let’s finish here,” I tell him and we get up.

My whole body is tingling from the pain. I never knew it could feel this good. I wash up and the cuts and bruises start to heal slowly. When I’m done I get out but he stays inside. I start looking among the many clothes that Father has bought for us but I can’t find anything that would conceal the stain. I put on a pair of jeans and my boots. Then I step out of the room making sure no one is there. I go to Justin’s room and he’s not there. I search his drawers and finally find a blue turtle neck. I put it on and look at myself in the mirror. Yes, this could work for a while. I look at the mess I made and think about picking it up, but smile and just walk out of Justin’s room.

“Maxi!” I hear Kevin yelling.

When I go back to the room he’s putting on a pair of leather pants that Father bought him. I walk over to the closet and pick a crimson shirt for him. I put it on him and help him button it. He goes to the closet and finds the shoes he wants to wear. I sit in the bed and wait until he’s done. Then he looks at me and smiles. He looks so fucking beautiful.

“Power,” he tells me.

I frown at him not sure what he’s talking about now. “I have to go do my lessons today,” I tell him. “I’m learning the piano. Susan’s teaching me.”

He shakes his head and nears me. “Power,” he says again.

I don’t know what he wants. This is going to take all day.

“Stupid!” he yells at me before slapping me.

“You’re the stupid one, Kevin!” I tell him.

Then I’m so crushed because I see he’s hurt and I did that. “I’m sorry.”

“Stupid!” he says to me.

I’m about to yell at him again because he can really be annoying but then I realize that he’s trying to tell me something. “I’m listening.”

“Power,” he says. “So much power.”

I see as he holds his head and it’s like he’s in another world. For a moment I think he’s looking at the wall behind me but then I realize something is happening in front of him. His pupils are dilating and I would love to see what he does.

“Power,” he says again.

“Okay,” I say with a sigh. “You want power?”

He frowns as he looks at me and shakes his head. Then he points at me.

“I want power?” I ask but he shakes his head again.

He kneels in front of me and grabs my hands. “Power.”

“My hands have power?” I ask.

He shakes his head again and I want to slap him. I want him to be normal. He shakes me by the hands so I listen to him. He caresses them and then pulls away. He puts his hands together like he’s going to pray but then he keeps separating them really slowly.

“Power that grows,” I say.

He nods frantically and points at me. I know he doesn’t want power and apparently is not me either.

“Someone wants power,” I say.

He gets up and shakes his head. He starts pointing at me.

“I’ll have this power,” I say.

He nods.

“Is it mine?” I ask.

He arches a brow and then shakes his head. He points to the bathroom and I’m so confused now. I thought I was making progress here. I stay calm and try to think. Then it hits me. He’s not pointing at the bathroom; he’s directing me.

“The power is for…for Justin!” I say when I realized that behind the bathroom wall is Justin’s room.

He nods and smiles at me. He comes and kisses me and then I start to wonder what the fuck is going on. He pulls back and takes my hand. I don’t say anything and just let him take me to the basement. I never have liked this place. I came in here once to watch Father punish Kevin. When I think we have reached the end of the line he pushes a door and we go down a pair of spiral stairs. This is so getting creepy.

We come to a stop in front of a wooden door. Kevin pushes it open and goes inside. I follow him and look around. I know there hasn’t been anyone here in centuries by the looks of it. Kevin walks to one of the walls and turns on a switch. I look at it and know that’s been added to this room. It’s not part of the original design. Then I see that someone has been here because there is no dust in one of the tables.

Kevin goes and sits down and pulls a book to him. He turns to me as he touched the book. “Fontix of Vox,” he says.

I’m amazed to say the least because Kevin’s never been taught any language and yet…I’m starting to think he knows everything. The way he’s now was the price he had to pay apparently.

“Fontix of Vox,” he says again as he taps the book.

I look closer and find out that’s the name of the book. I nod at him and then he opens it and starts looking for something. I pull one of the chairs close to him and dust it before sitting down. When he finds it he pushes the book to me.

“What is this?” I ask and look at the writings.

I think it’s Latin. I had that class once and dropped it and took French. I didn’t learn anything in there either.

“Partum a Deus,” Kevin says.

“Right,” I say sarcastically and he hits me in the back of the head.

Okay, no more jokes then. I sigh and look at him. “Come again.”

“Partum a Deus,” he says.

“I don’t know,” I tell him.

He rolls his eyes and I feel so stupid. Go figure.

“God!” He says.

For a moment I think he’s mocking me but then I realize what he’s saying. I open my eyes wide and look from him to the book. “Oh my…god! Justin is a God.”

He hits me in the back of the head again and shakes his head. I have so much to learn. Kevin taps his fingers on the table as he stares at me and I got nothing. So I’m not even going to try and guess this. He smiles and bites his wrist and sucks from it and then cleans his mouth. Then with his nail he cuts his other wrist and offers it to me. I shrug and drink then he pulls his hand away and goes back to sucking from his wrist.

“You…oh!” I say when it hits me. “But…” he just showed me how to turn someone.

You drink from them, offer your blood and then finish them off.

“Okay, so this is how to turn a god…into what?” I ask.

He hits me again and it’s getting annoying. I hiss and he arches a brow and it makes him look so sexy. Jesus Max! Focus here.

“Not turning,” he says.

“Then tell me what it is!” I yell.

“Partum a Deus!” he yells back at me.

He’s not stupid; he’s just different and I can’t understand him.

“Turning,” I say and think about it. “It’s not turning a god, obviously.”

Kevin looks around and I know he’s losing interest. I know that soon he’s going to forget about this so I have to think about this.

“Turning…you showed me how to turn a person. How to…create a vampire,” I say slowly.

“Yeah,” Kevin whispers.

“You’re showing me how to…create a god,” I say and he smiles and I know this is it. “Okay then,” I say. “Now what?”

“What?” Kevin asks and looks at the ceiling. “No stars.”

“Great,” I say and fold the page before closing the book.

Kevin stares at the book and then at me. He puts his finger to his mouth telling me to shut up. Then he punches me hard on the chest.

“Daddy!” He yells and punches me again. “Shhh,” he says putting his finger over his mouth again.

“I get it!” I yell understanding that I can’t say anything no matter if Father tries to beat it out of me.

I don’t want to hide things from Father but this must be important. I saw the way Kevin predicted Brent’s dead. I thought he was nuts but I’m starting to see another side of him.

“Daddy so mad,” Kevin says suddenly and then starts running.

I go after him but he’s faster. We end up in front of the office and he looks at me with a raised brow. “Daddy so mad,” he says before touching my neck.

“He doesn’t even know,” I say in a hush tone.

He goes inside and I follow. Father looks up at us and arches a brow. Mmm, he’s so damn hot. I message the front of my crotch and smile at him.

“Now is not the time for games,” Father tells us. “Go with your brother, Kevin. Get out of here.”

“Father,” I say before Kevin leaves. “Can I learn Latin?”

“Latin?” Brian asks frowning. “What the hell for?”

“I just want to,” I say and then look at Kevin. “He told me to learn it.”

“And since when do you listen to him?” Brian asks getting up and walking up to me. “Mmm, you’re different.”

“What?” I ask as my eyes open wide. “What do you mean?”

“Maxi mine!” Kevin shouts. “Mine!”

Father looks at him and then at me. “What is he talking about?”

“I…he took me,” I say and lower the turtleneck.

He grabs me by the back of the neck and touches the stain. I feel the tingling but it’s not like when Kevin touches it. He lets go of me and goes after Kevin. He starts hitting him hard over and over.

“Stop,” I yell.

Brian turns and looks at me. I freeze not sure what to do. I can’t believe I yelled at him. Oh my god! He’s going to kill me. He gets up slowly and walks over to me.

“I’m happy that you would defend him but don’t you ever!” he yells with all his might as he slaps me hard across the face. “Tell me what to do!”

“I’m sorry, master,” I say as I kneel in front of him.

Brian growls and then turns around.

“Kevin!” he yells really hard. “Why the fuck did you do this? You didn’t even ask my permission!”

“Daddy, Maxi mine,” Kevin says as he gets up slowly. “Yes beautiful all yours.”

I can’t believe it. Kevin was begging to have me last night and he never does. He begged all night until Brian finally told him that. Why didn’t we see it? He never does that? He doesn’t follow the rules. He just takes me. He asked father in his very own way if I could be his mate and master accepted without realizing it.

“Oh fuck me!” Brian yells. “You’re…damn it!”

I guess he figured it out too.

“Master,” Derek says coming into the office.

He looks at us briefly with a smirk. “The psychic is here with a demon. They say they have a way to fix what happened to Justin.”

“Kevin, take your brother with you,” Brian instructs him.

Kevin grabs my hand and pulls me up. We walk out of the office and go down to the foyer where the visitors are waiting to speak with my sire. Kevin stares at the demon for a long time before he drags me back up to his room. I don’t know what’s wrong with him but he suddenly looks pale. He tries to speak and can’t.

“What is wrong?” I ask him. “Please tell me anything.”

Kevin wraps his arms around himself and starts shaking. I see the tears and I don’t know what to do. I go to him. I offer myself to him and he takes me. He buries his fangs deep in me cradling my head towards his neck. He’s asking me to drink and I do. I shake and hold on to him like my life depends on it as I slip into his world to see what he sees and…oh, crap!!