Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Brian's POV
New York, Crave
Monday, 11:17 pm

Justin stood at the edge of the dance floor staring at the enormous wall that he would soon bring to life.  Arms crossed, head tilted and deep in thought; Justin was beautiful.  Like a sea captain staring boldly into the eye of his whale.  I watched him for a moment, before snaking my arms around him from behind and pulling him close to my body.

"Intimidating?" I asked, my lips pressed to his ear.

"A little." he admitted, and then broke out into a grin.  "But exciting."

Seeing how incredibly happy Justin seemed put my mind at ease.  I'd been so nervous that he would be angry, that he'd feel I was trying to lure him away from the decision he'd made to go to New York.  Or worse, that he thought I didn't think he could do it and wanted to keep him under my wing, that he'd never make it on his own.  Nothing was farther from the truth.  I knew Justin could do anything he set his mind to.  I mean fuck, look what he'd done to me!  And the truth was Megan had wanted him; wanted him so much that Justin was part of the deal.  Without Justin there was no deal.  But I told Megan that I would bring him to the table, she could make him the offer and he was not to know about that little clause in the contract.  He would take the job only if he wanted it and not because he knew Megan would walk.  Not that I would allow her to walk if it did come down that.  But that was not the point.  I couldn't allow him to make that decision knowing that it could impact me negatively.

Then, after all of my fear and uncertainty I find out that the little twat never bothered to tell me he was having doubts.  As we walked back to the apartment he told me he wasn't sure he'd gone down the right road, wasn't sure that a lifetime of art shows and waiting for pretentious snobs to validate his passion was right for him. 

He'd already been to a number of galleries; they loved him.  They wanted him.  They wanted to exploit him, make as much money from him as they could, suck out his soul and make him conform to the client's needs; all under the guise of him being an unknown talent. 

Justin knew he was an artist in his soul, knew he wanted to create.  He just wasn't sure how to harness his talent into a lucrative career that actually made him feel happy and fulfilled.  I would move heaven and earth to help Justin's dream come true if he would let me.  And if our dreams ended up following parallel paths… well… all the better.

Justin turned around in my arms and I felt his body warm and hard against mine.  God he was killing me.  I'd wanted to press his tight little body against the nearest wall from the moment we'd left Piccolo.  But forces had been working against me.  Namely, Justin's insatiable hunger for art supplies.  He wanted to stock up on everything he might need for the Crave project.

I called Cynthia to let her know that Justin had accepted the offer and ask her to have the paperwork prepared by Wednesday.  Our wayward artist was coming home; for two weeks anyway.  Justin's travel arrangements had already been made.  That was finalized before I left.

I had asked Justin to come home and spend two weeks in Pittsburgh working with the team for the conception phase of the project.  Then he would go back to New York and run the show from there.  Then Megan would meet with him and they'd discuss the plans for the mural.    

"Where are you, Brian?" Justin whispered in my ear.  I focused on him and smiled. 

"Fantasizing about taking you up against your wall." I said, pulling him closer so he could feel my erection against his own.  "You know I love this place Justin, but do you think we can convince Megan to put in a Backroom?" I asked and gently nipped a trail from his neck to his lips.  Full and pink, always open for me.  I loved his mouth and took it hard; his taste permeating my senses, the beat of my heart roaring over the thumping music.  Breathless, I released him.  "It's awful inconvenient to take you home and fuck you when I know you'd just make me come back." I growled.

"Wouldn't she need like, fifteen backrooms to accommodate everyone's tastes?" he wondered, taking my hand and leading the way to the lounge.  He had decided that we were going in a reconnaissance mission; we would stake out the lounge from the shadows of the bar and wait for the bastard to come in.  I had decided that we would get drunk and fuck.  So we reached a compromise and decided that we would get drunk while on our mission then go home fuck later.  It had been an interesting day and promised to be even more so.  I still had a gift to give, a little blond twat to punish and had to somehow manage to tell said twat that I was opening Babylon again.  Interesting indeed.

"Fuck that, Justin; that's what makes Crave so ahead of it's time. The beauty of this place is that we all play together." I said as we stepped off the elevator.  "I say we play together, we fuck together; straight, gay, lesbian, transgender, whatever the fuck." 

He laughed. "Is that your brilliant add campaign, Kinney?" he teased.  "I can see the copy now.  Play together, fuck together. Come…. unite at Crave!"

"Hey! That isn't half bad, Taylor! See… you're earning your keep already!" I laughed and he playfully pushed my shoulder as we approached the bar. 

He smiled brightly at the bartender. "Hey, Karyn."

She smiled back. "Hey, Justin; it's good to see you're back to your old self."  She looked at me and did a double take, not hiding her slow perusal of my body.  I tried not to groan because I knew Justin found it hysterical when straight women hit on me and I'd have to hear about it for the next three days.  "And just who is this handsome man you've brought to see me?" she asked.

Justin's eyes sparkled with an impish gleam when he looked into mine.  I rolled my eyes at him then addressed the brunet behind the bar.  "Hi, Karyn; I'm Brian."  I shook her hand.  She had to be no more than twenty-five and like everyone else that worked at Crave, she was beautiful.  She had the home grown girl next door look.  Curvy and feminine with just a tad of tom boy, Megan really knew what she was doing when she hired people.

"Get out!" she exclaimed.  "This is your Brian?" she looked at Justin.  He nodded and we took a seat in the most darkened corner of the bar. 

"Yep." he smiled proudly.  "In the flesh." 

Karyn looked me in the eye.  "Justin has told us all about you, Brian. You're almost a legend to some of younger boys here at Crave."

I raised an eyebrow at Justin.  "Kissing and telling, Sunshine?"  He had the grace to blush and I looked back to Karyn.  "Now if you two are done objectifying me, I would love a beer."

Justin snorted and almost choked on the peanut he had popped in his mouth. Karyn looked at Justin pointedly as she said "You were right about that razor wit too, Jus." she winked at me as she went to fetch beers for Justin and Me.

"Oh hey, Justin! I forgot….Megan told us in this evening's staff meeting that you're doing the mural in the club! Way to go!" Karyn said when she came back with our drinks.

"Thanks, Karyn." Justin smiled.  "Actually, today was full of good news. I'll also be working with Brian's advertising firm on the art for Crave's new add campaign." he was grinning and I could tell how proud he was.

"So, does this mean you're leaving us?" Karyn asked.  I was wondered the same thing myself.  Sometimes you can learn so much from listening to people talk to others.

He shrugged.  "I'm not sure what I'm doing, Kar.  But, Megan said my job here is always open.  So, we'll see."

"Well whatever, Mister Big Shot" Karyn winked at him.  "As long as you come and visit now and then." 

We chatted for awhile about Justin's new career possibilities until Karyn's business at the bar picked up and she was too busy to talk.  "Oh hey, Kar, I forgot to ask…. do you remember those guys that were in here the other night? The ones you thought were still in the closet?" Justin asked before she walked away.

"Yeah…?"

"Have you… seen them at all since then?" he asked.

"Actually yeah; they walked in about an hour ago.  They're over in room number three again." she said pointing to the wall of private rooms.  Someone called for her on the other side of the bar and as Karyn walked away she flashed him a curious look.  "You gotta tell me what's up with these guys, Justin."

He was silent for awhile, just watching the room and sipping his beer.  We called for another round and a couple of shots, then a couple more.  In no time we were flying.  Justin loosened up a little and we talked about the gang back in the Pitts. 

I told him about everyone and what they had been up to since he'd left.  God it was almost a month now.  It seemed longer, but then it seemed like just yesterday that he left.  So much had changed since the morning that I sat and waited for the phone to ring; so many of my questions had been answered.  Chief among them was could I really do this?  Could I be in this relationship, my heart empty and hollow, while he was off fulfilling his dream?  We would not sacrifice ourselves to be together.  That was the deal.  But on the other hand it was becoming painfully obvious that being apart wasn't an option either.  I hoped that Justin was beginning to see that I hadn't been sacrificing a god damn thing.  I had been content for the first time in my life.  And now here we are; my heart riding around clutched in the little twat's hand.  But then he looked at me, looked deep into my eyes.  The need, the hunger, the loneliness all there for me to see; and I realized that maybe…clutched in my fist I carried his heart too. 

My plan was under way; I was biding my time until all the pieces fell into place.  This new turn of events with Megan and Crave was not something I had planned on.  But it had played right into my court. 

I looked at Justin.  His pale skin was flushed and his blue eyes sparkled with love and drink.  I kissed him softly, not wanting to break the spell, but I needed to get this over with.  I leaned my forehead against his.  "Justin." I breathed. "I have to tell you something."

"I know." he answered softly.

I took a deep breath, my eyes still closed, not really knowing why this frightened me so much and I told him.  "I… I decided to reopen Babylon."

He was silent for what seemed like a year.  I could hear him thinking but I didn't know the words.  I couldn't open my eyes.

"I'm glad Brian." he whispered and I let out a breath I hadn't known I was holding.  "I think you need to reopen it.  Show the bastards that bombed us that we'll fight back, rebuild and come back stronger than before." he let out a breathy laugh and tilted his head back to look at me.  I opened my eyes and looked into his.  "Just like us." he whispered.  Justin never ceased to amaze me. 

Justin's POV
New York, Crave
Tuesday, 12:35 am.

The lounge was crowded and bustling.  Brian and I sat in an oasis of our own making; wrapped up in each other.  He kissed me gently, soft lips inviting mine to dance.  I leaned close and savored his taste; so familiar, yet it thrilled me still, after all that time.  I felt his hand on my thigh and my mind went blank.  I gave in to the sensation of his wicked fingers as they moved across the finely woven fabric of my pants and found the hardness beneath. 

"So hard." he whispered as his thumb expertly traced circles around the head of my cock.  I stifled a groan and leaned close. 

"Brian." I whispered in his ear.

"I'm gonna make you beg tonight, Justin." The heat of his breath sent shivers down my spine. "I want your dick hard and weeping come all over your belly; that tight little hole of yours quivering for my tongue… my fingers… my cock."  I was so wrapped up in Brian; his touch, his voice and his lust hooded eyes that I almost missed them.

"Justin!" Karyn hissed.  I looked up to find Karyn pointing to room number three.  The curtain had opened and my father was emerging; smiling, cheeks flushed and looking freshly fucked.  I glanced at Brian and his face had hardened.  Cold and emotionless eyes watched as the men walked out of the room.  They paused to put on their coats.  Brian gripped his glass so hard I was afraid it would break.  I watched in complete horror as all doubts were put to rest.  The stranger kissed my father on the lips and Dad smiled shyly.  Then as though remembering they were in public, Dad glanced nervously around the room.  His eyes grazed over me, just a face in the crowd, before turning back to his lover and led the way to the exit.

Brian was silent for a moment, obviously stunned.  I expected anger, venom and violence; but he turned to me and cupped his large hand behind my head and brought my forehead to his.

 "I'm sorry, Justin." he said; Brian Kinney saying the words I knew would never come from the lips of own father.  He apologized for the hurt, for the confusion he knew I felt.  I let myself be comforted.  Brian knew that pain better than anyone.

"Brian, I… I have to try." I decided, slipping from his embrace and running to the exit before he could comment.  My heart pounded as I stormed down the street, searching for the men.  They hadn't gotten far; just a half block up the street.  They walked hand in hand, searching for a cab to hail as I stalked towards them.

"Craig Taylor!" I called out.  He froze, immediately dropped his lover's hand and turned to face me.  His eyes were filled with a cold fear and I was taken aback.  He was still my father, the man who raised me.  It was so hard to reconcile the man who stood before me with the man who stood by as I took my first steps, who taught me to ride a bike.

"Not so disgusted by my lifestyle anymore, Craig?" I asked calmly.

A veil of anger dropped over his face.  "Justin, what the fuck are you doing here?" he asked, discretely moving away from the man with whom he had just been so intimate.  I saw the hurt in the stranger's eyes. 

"I think the better question is what the fuck are you doing here?"  I asked.

Dad glanced briefly at his lover before answering.  "Having drinks with a client Justin.  You do that sometimes when you have a real job."  His words stung but I ignored them.  That was an entirely different fight.  And I was trying to focus on one at a time.

"Do your clients often let you fuck them in the ass after midnight in private rooms Dad? Or…. maybe you're the one getting fucked?" I asked in mock seriousness.

He had the audacity to look offended.  I shock with anger.  I knew I shouldn't have approached him like this, full of resentment and loathing.  But at that point I was beyond caring.  This had been coming for a long time.

"Justin, what the fuck are you talking about? I'm here with a client and I'd …." he tried to lie but it seemed his "client" had decided he'd had enough.

"Client?" the man said.  "Now I'm your client?"  He shook his head.  "You've got to be fucking kidding me, Craig.  Who is this kid?"

I smirked and felt Brian approach, felt his steadying hand at the small of my back.  I addressed Dad's "client", offering my hand although I was sure he would take it.  "I'm Justin Taylor, Craig's gay son."

The man shook my hand and smiled. "Justin.  It's nice to meet you Justin. I'm Daniel, the client who's been fucking your Dad in the ass for the last seven years."

"Jesus Daniel!" Dad exclaimed and ran his hands through his hair in frustration.  "Justin, I never meant for you… God, Justin… why couldn't you just turn your head? Look the other way for once in your life? You never could keep your God damn mouth shut….."

Brian interrupted Craig, speaking up for the first time.  "Seven years?" Brian exclaimed.  "Seven years, Craig? You fucking hypocrite!"

"You!" Dad exclaimed, finally registering Brian's presence.  "You're the disgusting pedophile that seduced my son and turned him against me!" 

"No, Craig, your son seduced the fuck out of me. And you turned him against you all on your own." Brian said with a smirk.  Dad lost it and rushed at Brian.  I pushed Brian out of the way and Dad's fist landed squarely on my left side of my face.

"Justin!" Brian yelled and a dim sense of déjà vu washed over me, like I'd heard that before.  I pushed the memory back and went after my father, lashing out at him with all of the hate and disgust he had ever shown him.  I punched him once and I couldn't stop but he was stronger than he looked and fought back, his fists connecting with my chest, side and jaw. 

"Enough!" Brian roared as he pulled me back by my shirt and away from Dad.  Brian grasped his shirt and threw him violently into the wall; Dad's head bouncing painfully off of the bricks.  Their faces were so close their noses almost touched. 

"The only reason you are still alive, you filthy self absorbed, hypocritical jack ass….. is because you are Justin's father."  Brian's voice was low and coldly intimate.  "And I use the term loosely, Craig. You know nothing about what it means to be father."  Brian slammed him into the wall again, driving home his point.  "But if you ever… ever lay a hand on him again…. I … will… kill you."  Brian held Dad's gaze a few moments, making sure he knew that Brian wasn't making an idle threat before he let go of Dad's shirt.  He smoothed out Dad's lapel and backed away, keeping his body between me and Dad.

"You better go, Craig."  Brian silently commanded.

Dad turned to Daniel "Fine. Let's go Daniel." and started to walk away.  When Dad realized Daniel wasn't behind him he turned back.  "Well? Aren't you coming?"

"I don't think so, Craig. Go find yourself a new client." Daniel said sadly.

Dad threw his hands up into the air.  "Fine!" he shouted and stalked down the street.

Daniel turned to me and offered a watery smile.  "I guess this is what I get for hooking up with a man who's still in the closet. I guess I should think you though." Daniel said. "I've been trying to leave him for over a year.  I just couldn't find the balls."

I tried to smile in return but I was suddenly exhausted.  It had been a long day.  Brian wrapped his arms around me. "Let's go home, Justin."


Brian's POV
New York, Justin's Apartment
Tuesday, 1:27 am

I took Justin home and silently cleaned him up.  He'd received only superficial wounds; nothing that would need medical attention and I thanked whatever powers were listening that nothing had happened to him.  There were ugly bruised on his left shoulder, side and cheek but his face was relatively unscathed.  He would hurt in the morning when the adrenaline wore off.  But it was nothing he couldn't handle.

"Do you think I should have kept my mouth shut?" he asked.  His voice was strong and clear and I took comfort in that.  "I mean, I do have a habit of running off at the mouth and getting bashed in the head for it."  I winced at his words. 

"Justin, don't blame yourself for this.  He's the one who has lied to you, alienated you, and made you feel like you were less of a man because you're gay and proud.  You have a right to know how he could do that to you when for at least the past seven years he knows he's gay too." I said quietly, trying to keep his gaze locked within mine. 

Justin nodded and sighed.  We sat on the sofa, lost in own thoughts.  He looked so tired and broken, Justin broke my heart. 

"Come here." I said, holding out my hand.  He came willingly.  Sliding onto my lap, he straddled my thighs and rested against me.  I was so painfully hard.  My cock had been like a yo-yo all day and the feel of his warm body pressed to mine had me up again; hard for him and quickly losing control.  I wanted to be gentle.  I wanted to go slow but I didn't know how much more restraint I could muster.

Justin made the first move.  His lips began exploring my neck.  I bit back a groan and slid my hands over his muscled thighs to feel the firm globes of his ass.  I kneaded the muscles and pulled him tighter to my body, pressing my hard cock to his.  My fingers dipped below the waste band of the sweat pants he had put on when we got back to the apartment.  Roughly I pushed them down, suddenly needing to feel his bare skin.  So soft, so round; my fingers traced the line they knew so well, teasing him until he moaned into my mouth.  He was kissing me ad humping slowly into my cock. 

Fierce need threatened my resolve but I bit back my desire and gently undressed him, taking care not to hurt him.  He stood before me, naked and pale; like a wounded warrior and I silently cursed Craig.  Justin had seen enough violence and hatred. It killed me, but I gently touched the bruise that glared at me from his side.
"Brian." he whispered.  "I looked up into his eyes.  "Stop treating me like I'm broken."  He took my hand and led me to the bed but left me standing by the side with a silent instruction to stay put.

I watched in awe as Justin climbed onto the bed after pulling a small bottle of lube from the bedside table.  He was on his knees, perfect ass in the air.  I could see his balls between his thighs and longed to touch them.  But I was riveted to that spot when I saw Justin hand reach around and touch his middle finger, slick with lube, to the tight little pucker of his ass.

I heard his sharp gasp as his finger slipped inside, one, two three fingers.  Opening, stretching he was preparing for me.  His hips moved in time with his thrusting fingers as he fucked himself.  My dick twitched with every pump and grind.

Just when I thought I would come right there, watching his body move; Justin looked over his shoulder at me with lust filled eyes.  "Please Brian." he moaned.  "Fuck me. Fuck me like you know I need it."

God he was gorgeous down on all fours and begging me.  I nodded and smirked, realizing I was underestimating Justin again.  He was the strongest person I knew. 

"I know what you need, Justin."  I growled and palmed my cock, running my hand down the length.  "Look at you, all wet and needy for me to fuck you. Is that what you want, Justin?" I asked.  "You want me to take my long, hard dick and put it up your tight little ass?"  I stroked my self slowly as he watched.  I wanted him needy and screaming my name.

"Yeah… God, yeah." he moaned.

"Then get your fingers out of your ass Justin."  He complied and watched as I approached.  He stretched restlessly, reminding me of a cat in heat.  I sat behind him, on my knees with my cock in my hand.  He moaned as I slid my swollen cock head over his quivering hole and up and down the crack of ass.  I pushed in, and then pulled out, barely breaching him.  I pushed a little deeper, teasing him.  His hips were bucking, pushing back against me and begging to be fucked.

"Tell me, Justin." I demanded, needing to hear him say it.

"Fuck me." he moaned.  "Brian, please."  His cry mingled with mine as my sheathed dick pushed inside him.  Tight, hot walls gripped me and I paused to look at the place where we were joined and ran my finger around the stretched ring on his ass.  His body shuddered at my touch and moaned my name.

I slid my hand up Justin's back and on to his shoulder.  Gently I pulled him up and back against my chest, angling my hips to remain buried deep inside him.  Grasping a fistful of his soft blond hair I began to move.  Slowly at first then speeding up; I tugged on his hair and his moans spurred me on.

"I know what you need, Justin." I whispered roughly in his ear while I pulled his head back to bring his lips to mine.  His kiss was hard and rough; silently asking me to give it to him.  I thrust harder, stroking relentlessly over his sweet spot.

"Give it to me, Brian." he begged and I pushed him down; his face in the bed, my fist in his hair then releasing it to run my hand down Justin's back.  I brought my hand down hard on his beautiful ass, watching the pale sensitive skin redden.  Each time I smacked his ass he cried out and begged for more.  He was so close; I could feel the tension building with each smack of my hand.

"Please, Brian." he said softly and I knew what he was asking me for.

"Wait for me, Justin." I whispered as I pounded into him.  One, two strokes and I felt my balls tighten and tingle.  I wrapped my fist around Justin's leaking cock; matching the rhythm of my thrusts. 

"Now, Justin, come for me."  We exploded together; his come shooting hot and wet into my hand.  Mine exploding, so intense; somewhere in the back of my mind I wished he could feel the wet heat of it dripping out of him ass.  We collapsed, still joined.

Sometime later, I felt Justin's breath even out and he relaxed against me.

"I love you." he whispered, slipping under.  I smoothed his sweat soaked hair from his forehead. 

"I love you too, Justin.  I whispered back but he was already asleep.  I guessed his gift would have to wait.

Chapter End Notes:
TBC