Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Justin's POV
Justin's Apartment, New York
Friday, 1:52 PM

To say I was excited would have been an understatement of monumental proportions.  Brian was going to be there in a little under three hours.  I had worked until 3 that morning and slept late, now I was rushing to get ready and make everything perfect for his arrival.  I had let the apartment go to shit that week.  I was busy at work and when I wasn't working I was painting.  I wanted to make sure the apartment was clean… I was clean… and ready for whatever Brian had planned.

At almost 2 I had managed to change the sheets and crawl into the shower. I was so on a roll.  I was enjoying the hot steamy water and thanking the Gods above for Brian's over protectiveness as I ran down my mental list of things I needed to do.  Our reservations were for 10, as Brian had requested.  I told Megan that I was bringing Brian to see Crave.  The main floor of the lounge was your usual run of the mill tables and chairs.  Although elegant and perfect for an impressive client meeting, Crave was becoming famous for their private nooks. Around the perimeter of the main floor of the lounge there was a sunken floor that featured separate, luxuriously decorated rooms.  Each had a low table and a padded floor with sumptuous pillows piled up all around it.  The rooms had curtains you could pull for privacy and had to be booked ahead of time; for a pretty penny of course.  I was shocked when Megan told me she had booked one for me and Brian that night and I thanked her a million times for it.

She laughed and waved it off. "Justin, do you know how much money you make for me when you're behind the bar?  Those horny men and women can't keep their eyes off your perfect ass.  So they just sit there and drink!" 

Crave also has a nightclub on the upper level and that's where I usually worked.  They tried very hard to stay away from labels at Crave, which I loved.  The place was packed nightly with straight, gay, bi, transgender and who knows what the fuck else.  Everyone partied together and I thought it was incredible.  The energy in the club was contagious.  I couldn't wait to get Brian on the dance floor.  Although I know he'll question any club where there wasn't a backroom. 

If I was honest with myself, New York hadn't been that bad.  Mainly because Brian had seen to it I had a roof over my head and could shower daily without getting in line.  I was excited about my job; Megan had taken me under her wing, showed me around and introduced me to everyone.  I had only been there a week and had already made some friends.  I was also painting like a man possessed.

But I had realized that morning, when I woke up alone again that it didn't matter where I worked, what I was doing or where I painted; if Brian wasn't there it wasn't home.  I think I could be happy anywhere really.  But without Brian I wasn't content.  So far it seemed the only thing that was truly different between New York and Pittsburgh was that I felt as though a part of me was missing.  The truth was, as nice as New York had been so far, I still didn't really know why I was there.  Fucking Lindsay.  This was my life not hers.  I didn't want to live her dream.  I wanted to live mine.  And my dream…. well no matter what I was doing, it included Brian. He and I needed to talk.  Well, maybe after I let him fuck me into the mattress.  I smiled brightly at that thought as I washed the rest of the soap from my body.  

 

Brian's POV
Justin's Apartment
Friday, 2:15 PM

I let myself in to Justin's apartment with the key he had sent to me. Little shit.  Two day's after he moved in I received a small padded envelope in the mail.  It contained the key, a pair of his boxer briefs and a note that said "Ooops, I seem to have dropped something." First I laughed then growled in frustration when I remembered the week before when he had dropped this exact pair of briefs while trying to get dressed.  Two seconds after he bent over to pick them up, I had him bent over the couch with his tasty ass in my face.  God he has a great ass.

As I closed the door behind me I thought that at least our five years together had taught him to keep the fucking door locked.  Looking around the apartment I wondered what the fuck had happened.  It was a mess, cyclone Justin no doubt.  There were paint supplies everywhere.  Water bottles, paper, sketch books and clothes were strewn around the room.  The only thing that was clean was the bed.  It had obviously just been made.  I smiled, realizing Justin was probably scrambling to get ready and since he had no I idea I was coming early, just hadn't gotten to cleaning up his little mess.

I heard the shower running and headed in that direction.  The bathroom was separated from the main living area by a half wall.  I walked around it thinking that it looked like Justin needed reminding that he no longer had a maid here in good ole fucking New York Cit…..

God.  Had I so soon forgotten how beautiful he was?  Justin stood under the steamy mist, allowing the water to pour down his body.  The light from the skylight made his skin glow behind the clear plastic shower curtain.  I couldn't move.  For the first time in weeks my heart felt whole as I watched him, my cock growing painfully hard.  I couldn't tear my eyes away.

His hands moved over his skin, soaping himself, over his chest, down his thighs and dipping into the crack of his sweet little ass.  His eyes were closed and he had a small smile on his face.  He rinsed his body and all of a sudden his face broke out into a heart stopping mega watt sunshine smile.  I felt my heart literally explode and drew a gasping breath for the first time since I had spotted him. 

His eyes opened and locked with mine.  A look of such intensity flooded his eyes that I couldn't take it anymore.  I removed my shoes and socks and was in the shower before I could rip the rest of my clothes from my body.  I pulled his body to mine; my hands shoved roughly into his wet hair, and laid siege to his lips.  I couldn't taste or feel enough of him, couldn't touch enough of his skin.  My tongue stroked his and I felt rather than heard the soft moan he let loose as we kissed. 

I struggled out of my clothes while our tongues battled.  Frustrated, I stopped the kiss and threw the soaking pile on the floor next to the tub then pulled him to me again.  I paused and held his body close; looking into his eyes.  Stark naked hunger stared back at me.  His slightly parted lips were plump from my kisses and silently begged for more.

But I teased.  I couldn't help it.  Nothing made me hungrier than Justin's need.  I slowly leaned in, gently bit his lower lip and heard him whisper my name.  I growled in response and lightly sucked his lip between mine.

My hands traveled his body, recalling every inch, crevice and hill.  His skin was so smooth.  I needed to taste him, all of him.  I pulled back from his lips and nibbled a trail down the column of his neck and across his chest.  Lapping gently at his nipples and dipping lower until I was on my knees. 

Only Justin had the power to drive me to my knees; but I was there, craving his dick in my mouth and his hand in my hair.  I swallowed him whole, no teasing, no preamble; just his cock down my throat and his voice in my ears, moaning my name.  God how I loved to make him beg. He was close, I could tell.  But I didn't want him to come yet.  I slowed my pace, pulled him from between my lips and lapped at his beautifully swollen head.  I looked up into his face and watched his reaction to each little nibble and caress of my tongue.  I couldn't take it any more. I needed to be inside him.

 

Justin's POV
Justin's Apartment, New York


My eyes flew open as I felt Brian lift me over his shoulder and out of the tub.  I was roughly dried off, lifted again and thrown on the bed in the span of about 30 seconds.  He eyed me possessively as he covered me with his body and renewed his attack on my lips.  His tongue pushed its way into my mouth and I felt his hand reach between our bodies.  He pressed his cock against mine, sliding his velvety tip along my ridge and over the sensitive spot between.  I gasped, the intense sensation making my eyes roll back into my head.

"Oh God, Brian." I moaned.

"Tell me, Justin." he growled into my ear, his sweet torture of my cock continued.  "Tell me what you want, what you need."

I couldn't breathe.  I couldn't think. 

"Fuck Me." I whispered.

"I can't hear you, Justin." Brian teased, his touch becoming lighter. I moaned, not wanting him to stop, but needed something more. 

"Fuck me, Brian." I begged.

He pulled back and I moaned at the loss of sensation.  I felt the slight pressure on my shoulder that meant I was to turn over.  I wasted no time flipping over to my stomach and pushed my ass up into the air.  I felt the soft rumble of his chuckle that meant he wasn't done teasing me.

I felt the heat of his breath on my cheeks and I wiggled in anticipation, and then moaned as his hot wet tongue found my hole.  Gently he lapped around it then pushed his tongue inside. I was grinding my dick against the pillow beneath me but he stopped the motion with his hands firmly on my hips, not wanting me to come yet.  I tried to calm myself, not to squirm, not to buck my hips but I couldn't help it. 

When I finally felt the head of his sheathed cock at my ass I couldn't take it anymore.  I felt his lubed fingers slip inside.  Slowly at first, just one, then another, I pushed back and begged for more.

"Brian, please."

With two fingers stroking gently against my prostate I felt his breath on my ear.  He bit down gently at first; then a little more roughly.  "Please." I repeated.

"Please what?" he groaned low in his throat. "Do you want me to fuck you, Justin? Fill your tight needy hole with my cock? Make you come? Make you beg?"

"Yes." I couldn't take it.  God I needed him inside me. "Please, Brian."

For a moment I was empty, and I cried out only to be finally filled by Brian.  He pushed his cock inside me with a sigh and an animal growl that went straight to my cock.  It was weeping and I needed him to touch it.  He knew what I wanted though and already had me in hand, pumping me in time to his thrusts.  His cock angled, stroking over my prostate, His hips rocking into me, his hand working my dick, I was lost in him and coming before I realized it, my breath ripped from chest when my come shot in thick ribbons across his fingers.  I could feel his control slip and one, two, final thrusts he was coming too, buried to the hilt with his teeth in my shoulder, moaning my name.  Exhausted, we collapsed. 

We stayed that way for what seemed like an hour but was probably more like 2 minutes.  He gently withdrew, pitched the condom into the trash, then returned and pulled me into his arms.   He kissed me deeply and I sighed into his body.  It was this, him, us that I craved more than anything. 

He sighed contentedly and looked into my eyes. "Hi Honey. I'm home."  We laughed and dozed the rest of the afternoon, both finally content for the first time in weeks.

Chapter End Notes:
TBC