SEQUEL TO INTERSECT: After a horrific tragedy, Brian and his family must mourn and adjust to their new reality.
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION
, Gus Lives With Brian
, Minor Character Death
, Post-513 Fic
, Real Life Issues
, Sign Language
, Suicidal Thoughts
, Thoughts of Suicide Characters: Ben
, Craig Taylor
, Drew Boyd
, Jennifer Taylor
, Jenny Rebecca
, Molly Taylor
, Original Character(s)
None Series: Intersect Series
November 18, 2020 Updated:
March 29, 2021
Decided to post the first chapter a little early. Please be warned that this story has some very depressing and upsetting themes that may trigger some readers.
1. Chapter 1 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 3] (6773 words)
Decided to post a little early. Chapter 2 will be up tomorrow!
2. Chapter 2 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 2] (9452 words)
After receiving terrible news, Justin, Molly, and Hunter go to Hoboken to stay with Duncan.
3. Chapter 3 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 4] (2564 words)
Brian says goodbye.
4. Chapter 4 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 4] (7647 words)
Brian needs to sleep.
TRIGGER WARNING for sleep deprivation and suicidal thoughts.
5. Chapter 5 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 4] (5612 words)
Lily wakes up.
6. Chapter 6 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 4] (9990 words)
Justin prepares for the rest of the weekend!
7. Chapter 7 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 4] (9346 words)
The day of the funeral, part 1
8. Chapter 8 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 5] (6898 words)
The day of the funeral, part 2
9. Chapter 9 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 7] (16621 words)
The day after the funeral, Justin tries to distract himself by getting back into the swing of things.
10. Chapter 10 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 3] (8867 words)
While two halves of two couples look towards the future, a little girl stays very much in the present.