Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 

I don’t know if I pitied the middle-aged couple who lived below me more than myself. The mystery of why all the men Brian fucked were so loud, was solved. It was not that he picked up men who liked to loudly inform him of how much pleasure they were feeling, it was in fact all down to Brian. He was so good that not one of them could possibly stay quiet! Not even me, someone who did not enjoy using his vocal cords gratuitously. So, I was a little embarrassed that I had done it, but I was also embarrassed because I knew the couple who lived beneath me, had heard me for sure. I’m certain they now thought I was a slut. I had become one of the porn stars! Here’s your patch and membership card, welcome to the club Mr. Taylor. Oh my god! I scrunched my nose up in disgust. The only positive thing was, I had not yelled out loud those dirty, disgusting things that the one porn star I had actually confronted had shouted.

 

I sat in my bed and held the blanket tightly against my chest. I watched Brian who was sleeping next to me. He looked beautiful even when his hair was all messed up and he smelled like sex. This dream guy was not just a dream, he was a dream that actually became a reality. And he was so much better than I had imagined.

 

I was so totally crushing on him like a teenage girl.

 

I really didn’t care.

 

Ooh, he’s awake!

 

*

 

I put my hands on the couch and tested its sturdiness. I tried to shake it and see if it would somehow make a loud sound… It did not. I moved to the chair at his computer and tested how loud a sound it made when I slammed my ass down on it. Not nearly loud enough.

 

“Care to tell me what exactly you are doing?” Brian yelled from the kitchen where he was making us coffee.

 

“Testing,” I mumbled back and looked at the coffee table in the living room. It was made from glass, so I really doubted it would be a contender.

 

“You have an interesting method. Care to explain what you are testing?” Brian asked curiously and watched as I moved to the bedroom to shake the bed. It did not budge, not even a little. Was it bolted to the floor?

 

“Before when you would fuck other men, I sometimes heard very loud banging and I’m trying to figure out how on earth you managed to do that. Everything here looks so sturdy, so I’m guessing you maybe just banged the broom or something on the floor just to annoy me,” I explained and came out of the bedroom, moving to the kitchen.

 

Brian chuckled under his breath. “You are a curious case,” he smiled.

 

“That I am, so what was it?” I asked directly because I was done testing things. It had not given me any results.

 

“Want me to tell you or show you?” he suddenly asked with a deliciously, tempting voice.

 

“Which ever you find easier,” I grinned back. Sometimes showing was just much simpler than telling. And five minutes later the coffee was forgotten as I was on my knees on his armchair, hanging my body over the back of it. Oh, this chair was the worst! The loud banging it created as it struggled to stay on all four feet, while it tilted over each time Brian moved, was just ridiculous.

 

“I noticed you like designer furniture, oh fuck that’s good, but are you sure, hmmm mmh, it is the best chair quality-wise?” I tried to ask him.

 

“This chair was an impulse buy,” Brian explained, but did not stop pounding into me.

 

“Mmh, good thing the other neighbors can’t hear the banging,” I breathed out, I was so relieved about that fact. They did not need to think I was even bigger slut than they already thought. Which they undoubtedly did because Brian and I had gone out to dinner yesterday evening and the bald, middle-aged guy from the apartment beneath mine had looked knowingly at us when we passed each other in the hallway. It had been one of those smug “I know what you two are up to” looks. Brian had just smiled and said hello, while I wanted the floor to swallow me. But to be honest, I did not expect any other kind of reaction from Brian.

 

“I can go furniture shopping if it bothers you so much,” Brian very kindly offered.

 

I don’t know, I did have quite a lot fun hanging over this chair. But maybe the new chair would offer even more possibilities for other, better sex positions. This chair was nice, and it certainly helped Brian get deep access which I loved, but maybe a different chair would still make this possible as well as giving us new opportunities to experiment? I decided to take the risk. “That would be very kind of you.”

 

And then I noticed that Brian was closing in on his orgasm, so I decided to do something about it and joined him.

 

*

 

The next time I paid Brian a little visit, I saw a new chair. Well, I was not sure if chair was the correct word for it? It was made out of black leather and one more laid on it than sat on it. But it did allow for an extremely comfortable position as it supported the knees and the head.

 

“The salesman said that this is the best option for riding,” Brian grinned.

 

“Riding?” Oh, he meant the sex position. “He did not,” I shook my head, not believing him. I knew Brian was more than comfortable with these things, but he had surely not talked about sex with the salesman?

 

“Yeah he did. I explained I had this hot little blond number back at home who was not satisfied with my last purchase,” Brian explained, as he checked the little brochure that came with the chair. 

 

“You did not!” I scolded him. Please let him say he was kidding!

 

“Nope, I sort of know the guy, so it’s okay,” Brian shrugged and threw the brochure on the kitchen table. “So, you want to test it out? I can still return it if it’s not to your satisfaction,” he grinned and pushed his tongue against his cheek.

 

What have I gotten myself into? I wondered. “You mean we would fuck on it and then return it?” I asked with a slightly shocked voice. I had learned that he was in advertising, so one would think that he knew about these things. “You can’t return it once we have fucked on it!”

 

Brian just laughed. “It only adds to the value, not lowers it.”

 

I pressed my fingers over my lips and shook my head as I stared at him.

 

“Come on, let’s test it out,” Brian grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to the chair. He laid on it and pulled me on top. I sat on his hip and I couldn’t lie, this chair did support the riding position. “So, what other furniture does your sales guy recommend?”

 

*

 

I held onto Brian’s arm and refused to let him go. I loved these moments. It was nice to lay in his bed all sweaty and smelly from the sex we had just enjoyed. Although I loved that Brian was a passionate lover, I still loved our gentle love-making the most. And that did not make me a lesbian, even though Brian claimed it did so. He was lying behind me, yet to pull out. And as he kissed my neck all sweet and tender, I thought Brian definitely didn’t seem to mind acting all “lesbian”.

 

“Where did you get this bed? I love it,” I suddenly asked. The mattress was perfect, and the sheets were amazing, and I loved the platform that ran around the outside of mattress. It would look good in my bedroom.

 

“Not telling,” I felt Brian shake his head.

 

“Why not?” I wondered out loud.

 

He moved his hand on my bare stomach and his fingertips slowly moved back and forth above my belly button.

 

“Because I don’t want you to buy one,” Brian confessed and showered my shoulder with little kisses.

 

“What’s so bad about it? It’s a really nice bed,” I pointed out as his lips made their way, kiss by kiss, closer to my ear. Hah, lesbian my ass! This man was totally a romantic on the inside.

 

“Because you would want to spend more time in your own bed instead of mine,” he whispered in my ear.

 

Lesbian!

 

L-E-S-B-I-A-N-!

 

I wanted to shout the word at him, but I decided not to because I was so comfortable lying right here. So, Mr. Dream Guy here didn’t want me to leave him alone… Good to know!

 

“So, we should go on as we are? Ignoring my own bed and staying cooped up in yours?” I asked, just to hear him say more nice things about me.

 

“Well, there’s one thing we could change,” I heard from the tone of his voice that he was up to no good. He also very playfully bit my earlobe which was a dead giveaway.

 

“Hmm, I’m listening,” I grinned.

 

“You complained about the other guys shouting all kinds of things…,” he didn’t finish the sentence, but I knew he meant the porn stars.

 

“Luckily, I don’t yell those horrible things out loud,” I smiled and pushed back against him slightly.

 

“But I think I miss it,” Brian kissed the back of my neck and I could feel as his lips stretched into a smile.

 

“You miss it?!” I jerked slightly but then I remembered not to move forward because I still didn’t want him to pull out.

 

Brian chuckled and held me tightly against his bare chest. “Yeah, I do. So, what if you try it out?” he looked at me over my shoulder.

 

“No,” I shook my head. “Never!”

 

“Pity,” Brian smirked. “Maybe I will just have to make you then,” I suddenly noticed that he was slowly getting bigger inside me and then he started to move again.  Oh boy. This was good. So good. This was a new experience for me, and I definitely liked it.

 

“I’d like to see you try,” I smirked back at him. Oh yes, I would. This only meant more amazing sex for me!

 

“You’re on,” He whispered into my ear before I closed my eyes in ecstasy.

 

You know what. I think I need to send a thank you card and maybe a basket of muffins to that annoying woman who rented me my apartment. Not listening to my complaint about the noise was probably the best thing she could have ever done for me. This kind of life, the kind where I was allowed to sleep with my dream guy whenever I felt like it, was definitely something I could see myself adjusting to.

 

But I was not about to send them right now. Maybe on Monday… Yeah, definitely on Monday.