Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 

He was doing it on purpose, I just knew it. I could hear the music blaring so loudly from his apartment. I had explained to him that I could hear almost everything he did in his apartment and besides which he didn’t usually keep the radio on… In fact, he had told me he didn’t listen to the radio. He was so doing it on purpose.

 

I was still the kind of neighbor who was respectful and lived a quiet life. I was not about to put on my own radio to annoy Brian and to let it play so loud that all my neighbors would make a complaint to my landlord. I thought about alternative options. I could go up there and demand he turned the music down, but I was fairly sure that was what he wanted me to do. Maybe this was a way to get me up there so he could snatch me into his apartment and have his way with me? Which obviously sounded very tempting, but I was not going to give him the satisfaction. Not tonight. If I wanted to be really mean, I would call the cops. But I obviously wasn’t going to call the cops because I was sure Brian wouldn’t want to fuck me after that.

 

I chewed on my lips and looked at the nearby broomstick. I had made a little mess earlier today and it was now just leaning against the wall in my kitchen. It was just so easily at hand being right there.

 

I thought this was my best option.

 

I took the broom and started to poke it on the ceiling directly above.

 

Within only a few seconds the sound of the music disappeared, so I was very happy with the choice I made. But barely a minute later someone knocked on my door. Now, it could be a friendly neighbor asking to borrow a cup of sugar, but I really doubted it.

 

I put the broom down and walked to the door, opening it. I had expected Brian to come down and say something witty and I imagined him doing it while being decently dressed. Only one of those things was true.

 

“My downstairs neighbor is being a pain in my ass,” he said, while only wearing these thin, loose and obviously old sweatpants. Although I wouldn’t let that description fool you because he still managed to look hot as hell in them. Partly because he was not wearing a shirt and also because he had clearly just stepped out of the shower. His bare upper body was still spattered with little drops of water and that made my mouth water… My tongue wanted to taste each one of them!

 

As I stared at his body, I heard his comment, but it simply did not register in my brain. “Huh?” I made a questioning sound and finally lifted my eyes to meet his.

 

“Everything is always about sex with you, isn’t it?” he dared to claim. I knew he was kidding but I needed to show him that that kind of attitude would not get him far.

 

“This from a person who fucks a different man every night. Is there anyone in this town you haven’t fucked already?” I was deliberately rude in response.

 

“That is only because you won’t pay up and give me my orgasm already. I need to somehow get some satisfaction, but just so you know, they don’t fully satisfy me… none of them,” he seemed to have a comeback for everything, and this was a particularly good one. These things always came back to bite me in the ass and I couldn’t help it as I felt my face flush and become a little hot suddenly. Hearing that all the other men were not satisfying him, supposedly because of me, was probably the best compliment I have ever been paid in my life.

 

“I’m not in the mood,” I tried to sound convincing.

 

Brian laughed out loud. “Tell that to your little friend,” he nodded down towards my crotch.

 

The hot feeling grew worse and started to spread throughout my body. It multiplied a thousand-fold in a second.

 

“He has a mind of his own. He’s always been a bit of a rebel and doesn’t always know what’s best for him,” that was the best line of self-defense I could come up with right now.

 

“Mmm, rebels are hot,” Brian lowered his voice and I was pretty sure he knew the affect that his voice had on people, including me. What a mean, mean, mean man.

 

I decided to answer him by slamming the door shut. “Go away!” I yelled through it; aware I was perhaps behaving childishly.

 

“I can go away, but the only way I will turn the music down is if you will come up for a little bonding time,” he answered through the door.

 

I pressed my forehead against the surface of the door and grinned widely. I so wanted to, and I really didn’t know why I was holding myself back anymore.

 

*

 

“How many times do we have to meet like this before you finally give in?” Brian said, obviously a little tired of the fact that I still constantly rejected his attempts to deepen our relationship.

 

“I don’t let strange men into my apartment. My mother taught me better than that,” I giggled and raised my hand to rub his neck a little. We were currently leaning against my apartment door. I had already made a closer acquaintance with his lips and enjoyed every second of it.

 

“Well that can be easily fixed,” Brian gave me a peck on the lips and rubbed my hips at the places where he currently had a good grip with both his hands. “We go upstairs, and you come into my apartment.”

 

“You think my mother doesn’t allow strange, dirty men in my apartment but me going home with one would be okay?” I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer so it was easier to kiss him.

 

“Strange? Dirty?” Brian asked and his voice sounded hurt but the expression on his face said otherwise.

 

“I do still live underneath you. I have heard the moans and groans of all those different men coming from your apartment,” I pointed out. If that wasn’t dirty, then nothing was.

 

“Oh, them. Seems like I can only pick up men who are very vocal in bed. It’s a flaw,” Brian shrugged.

 

“Well, I’m not that vocal in bed so what does this mean for us?” I bit my lower lip like I was worried. I felt him press his face against my neck and kiss me.

 

“I don’t believe a word you’re saying. I’m sure you are simply yet to discover that side of yourself,” Brian lifted his head up. “You may be surprised.”

 

“And would you help me find out if I have such side?” I pulled him into another kiss.

 

“Mhmm,” he hummed against my lips. “Gladly,” he kissed me again. “If only you would let me come in,” he said with a frustrated voice.

 

“You know my mind wants to torture you some more and make you wait,” I grinned. “It would be fun.”

 

“And your body? What does it think?” he asked hopefully. I felt his hot breath against my skin.

 

“That it does not want to torture you anymore and would gladly let you through this door we’re currently leaning on,” I smiled at him.

 

Brian rolled his lips into his mouth and smiled, nodding slightly. And that, boys and girls, was the cutest sight I had ever had the chance to witness.

 

“Seems like we’ve encountered a dilemma,” Brian said, as he very briefly kissed my lips again.

 

“Mmm,” I hummed. “How are we ever going to solve it?”

 

“Well, we could always think about what kind of a person you are,” Brian touched one side of my neck and kissed the other. “If you had a chocolate bar and really wanted to eat it,” he raised his head back up again and looked me in the eyes, “but you knew you ate a piece of cake at lunch and you really shouldn’t be eating any more sweets. Would you still eat it?” Brian asked. “Would you listen to your body’s cravings more than your stuck-up mind?”

 

I grinned at his question. Must be one of the most pathetic ones I had heard in my lifetime, but his point did come through loud and clear. I was definitely the kind who ate the chocolate bar. So, I pushed my hand in my jacket pocket and pulled out the keys that rested at the bottom. Then I lifted them up and let them dangle from my fingers where he could see them.