After a promise to Mikey, Brian and the gang goes to camp. Brian could think of many things to do for a week better than going to an adult summer camp.
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION
, Alternate Universe
, Brian/Justin Characters: Ben
, David Cameron
, Ethan Gold
June 02, 2020 Updated:
June 16, 2020
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
1. What Fresh Hell Is This? by Neverbreeze [Reviews - 3] (1601 words)
I've trying to finish this story. I'll add a chapter a day until it's caught up to where I am now. Trigger warning, there is non-con mentioned but not in detail. Also domestic violance but not very graphic, none of that is in this chapter though. But besides those things it's not as dark as it seems, you get Brian putting up with summer camp after all.
2. Rock of Ages by Neverbreeze [Reviews - 1] (1577 words)
3. Princess by Neverbreeze [Reviews - 1] (1284 words)
4. Sunday by Neverbreeze [Reviews - 0] (2141 words)
5. Monday by Neverbreeze [Reviews - 0] (1482 words)
6. Tuesday by Neverbreeze [Reviews - 1] (1972 words)