Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 9] Printer
Summary:

Happy Holidays everyone.  I have an early Christmas gift for you, and I hope you will enjoy it.  This story is set a little over ten years after Justin headed off for New York City, leaving Pittsburgh behind.  It seems that his plan didn't last long, and a decade later he is happily married to Brian.  The only fly in the ointment of their happiness is how much Brian misses seeing his son, Gus far more often than the occasional visits back and forth to Canada.  Justin's dearest wish is to arrange for Brian to receive the best Christmas gift ever, and he is willing to do whatever he can to make that happen.  


Rated: GENERAL
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Family, Post-513 Fic, Christmas Characters: Brian, Gus, Justin, Other Canon Characters
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5021 Read: 1346
Published: December 23, 2019 Updated: December 23, 2019
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Special Delivery For Christmas by mandagrammy [Reviews - 9] (5021 words)