The year is 2014. Just before gay marriages are voted as legal in the State of Pennsylvania, Brian runs a campaign pro-gay marriages. The aftermath lands him in a lot of trouble. The appearance of an old friend and their quick thinking saves him from prison. Is marriage worth it to save himself from prison? Especially when Justin is back in town after many years of absence.
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION
, Angst With a Happy Ending
, Canon Divergence
, Post-513 Fic Characters: Ben
, Drew Boyd
, Jennifer Taylor
, Jenny Rebecca
, Molly Taylor
, Original Character(s)
April 28, 2019 Updated:
January 25, 2021
DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
1. Chapter 1 by addict_writer [Reviews - 3] (4085 words)
A shout out to Kari and Kim for their help!
This is the first time in years I'm starting to post something that it's not completed. So bear with me and my betas for the long trip ahead of us.
For those who read New York State of Mind, remember the controversy Evan Steele? He's back! I couldn't let go of him. I love writing him, but in this story, he's a lot different.
2. Chapter 2 by addict_writer [Reviews - 4] (3105 words)
Thank you all for the feedback!
3. Chapter 3 by addict_writer [Reviews - 2] (2262 words)
4. Chapter 4 by addict_writer [Reviews - 4] (1599 words)
5. Chapter 5 by addict_writer [Reviews - 3] (2115 words)
After a long wait...here is the next chapter. Sorry for the delay. :(
6. Chapter 6 by addict_writer [Reviews - 3] (2793 words)
Long time...no update.
7. Chapter 7 by addict_writer [Reviews - 2] (1945 words)
8. Chapter 8 by addict_writer [Reviews - 2] (2054 words)
9. Chapter 9 by addict_writer [Reviews - 1] (2232 words)
10. Chapter 10 by addict_writer [Reviews - 2] (2043 words)
11. Chapter 11 by addict_writer [Reviews - 3] (2241 words)
The much-awaited next chapter. Sorry for the long wait!
12. Chapter 12 by addict_writer [Reviews - 2] (1992 words)
13. Chapter 13 by addict_writer [Reviews - 1] (2109 words)
Long time, no post...
I hope you're all safe!
14. Chapter 14 by addict_writer [Reviews - 1] (2097 words)
Thank you all for the support! I hope everyone is safe.
Without further ado....I present you the next chapter.
15. Chapter 15 by addict_writer [Reviews - 3] (1662 words)
Long wait, I know... Life happened in the meantime. Hopefully, I'll update more frequently now.
16. Chapter 16 by addict_writer [Reviews - 0] (2936 words)
17. Chapter 17 by addict_writer [Reviews - 3] (1797 words)
It's been forever, I know. I'm sorry...I just lost interest in this story, for some reason. But I'm back!
18. Chapter 18 by addict_writer [Reviews - 1] (1508 words)
*peeks between fingers* I'm failing this story. And I love it soo much!
For anyone still interested...here we go.
19. Chapter 19 by addict_writer [Reviews - 3] (2043 words)
For anyone still reading...thank you!