Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you to everyone who has commented on this story.  It is a definite departure from my usual tales ( post 513)  I hope that I can continue to do the topic justice.  I work in human service but not in the addiction field.  I apologize in advance if I do not portray this horrible disease and its treatment correctly.  I am open to any education a reader would want to share to make the story more accurate. 

Brian got in his car and looked at the clock on the dashboard.  It was after 10:00, too late to show up at the Munchers but too fucking early to call it a night.  He knew he couldn't go to Woody's or Babylon.  It was too soon to tempt his body, but he desperately wanted a tight ass or warm mouth.  He didn't relish the idea of picking up a waiter since that would mean going through the motions of ordering and hoping that a decent man would be serving him.  Brian Kinney knew his options were limited and returned to his loft.

 

After changing his clothes and getting into a pair of old jeans and a wife beater, he turned on his computer and logged into his favorite hookup site, Easysex.com.  He perused the offerings and finally found one that looked acceptable.  This guy's profile stated he only wanted casual sex, not looking for a relationship and his picture was okay.  Brian wished he had shot a pic of his butt and cock, but he guessed that would be too much like porn and the players would shut the site down.  Brian clicked on the profile and waited.

 

Within five minutes he got a response and he gave the guy his address.  Brian briefly chastised himself that he was resorting to a hookup site to get his cock sucked when normally guys would be clamoring to hook up with him.  Desperate times called for desperate measures and he decided these were desperate times.  If he didn't get his cock sucked soon, he'd go crazy.

 

He continued to look at the site, enjoying the eye candy and waited impatiently for the trick to buzz so he could let him in.  It took the man 15 minutes to get there and Brian wondered just what the delay was, especially since the idea of the web site was to find people who were really close by.  No matter, when the buzzer rang, he buzzed the man up and stood at the door waiting for the old elevator to bring his trick up.

 

The lanky brunette man got off the elevator and Brian eyed him with the look of a starving animal who hadn't eaten in days.  Brian practically pulled him into the loft, barely giving him time to get off the elevator.  Brian didn't believe in foreplay, wanting to get off as soon as he could.  Brian pulled his pants down and he leaned against the chair from the dining room table.  The man got down on his knees and opened his mouth to take Brian and his 9 ½ inch cock inside.  Brian was large and he was unable to blow the entire length.  He sucked on the head, twirling his tongue around the crown.  He licked the underside and played with his balls.  He kept his teeth covered and Brian soon felt the familiar tightening of his balls and came, shooting his jizz down the man's throat.  The guy turned, stood up, trying to kiss Brian but he said, "I don't kiss.  I fuck. Get in with a maximum of pleasure and a minimum of bullshit."

 

The man started to pull down his pants to have his turn, but Brian smirked at him.  "What do you think you're doing?"

 

"My turn."

 

"I don't think so.  The bed's in there if you want to go another round, but no one gets my ass."

 

The lanky man shrugged his shoulders and made his way toward the bed, stripping his clothes off as he went.  He knew he was in the home of Brian "fucking" Kinney and had always wanted to experience the acclaimed fuck.  He knew that usually, Brian trolled the avenue, but tonight he was in his apartment.  The man wasn't going to say no to a session with the legend.

 

Brian stripped as he made his way to the bedroom.  The lanky man turned on his stomach, spreading his legs, giving Brian access to his hole.  He would have loved to feel Brian's tongue down his back and on his hole, but from what he'd just experienced, he doubted that would happen.  Brian Kinney did not give to anyone.  Brian grabbed the lube from his nightstand, after all he had to have supplies at easy reach wherever he was in his home.  He lubed his fingers and plunged them into the trick's ass.  He started with two and watched in disinterest as the man started to squirm from the increased pressure and pleasure.  Taking his fingers away, he wiped them on the bed sheets and sheathed his cock before pushing into the tight ring of muscle. He grabbed the man's hips and used the leverage to pull his willing body to him with each thrust.  The brunette was breathing heavy, his heart racing with the increased activity.  Brian was enjoying the ride, the man had a very tight ass and his cock was held in a glorious vice. The man pushed back into Brian as well and soon they were both moving toward the finish line.  Brian ejaculated into the condom and the trick ejaculated on his fingers that were milking his cock.  Brian pulled away, holding the condom as he removed himself.  Tying the condom off, he threw it toward the trash at the side of the bed, and then lay on his back to catch his breath.

 

"That was excellent," the trick said.  "I can see why they call you the "Stud of Liberty Avenue". Want to go again?"

 

Brian was game, he had nothing else to do this evening.  "Sure."  So Brian and the trick du jour had sex two more times in the next hour and a half. 

 

Brian looked at his bed after the fourth round of sex in three hours and it was a tangle of sheets and bedclothes.  It also reeked of sex.  While Brian loved sex, he disliked the smell of old cum.  He was finally worn out enough to sleep and didn't want the man there.  "Time for you to go," he said, dismissing him like a child in Victorian England who had been brought out for the guests to admire and then sent back to the nursery with the nanny.

 

"Can't I sleep here?"

 

"No.  I don't do sleepovers.  I'm not 14.  Grab your clothes and get out," Brian said, already losing patience with the trick.  He'd served his purpose and now needed to leave.

 

"Okay.  Okay. But if you ever want to hook up again, I'm game."

 

"Out," Brian said, exasperated with the trick.  "Now!"

 

The man grabbed his clothes, quickly putting them on and opened the door.  Brian got out of bed, closed the sliding door, locked it and set the alarm.  Sniffing himself, he decided a shower was in order after he stripped the sheets. He changed the sheets, throwing them in the wash and then moved to the bathroom to clean himself. 

 

It was almost 1:00 am, a little early to go to bed on a Saturday night, but he didn't have the desire to try and find something to occupy his mind.  At least he had fucked a few times. 

 

Sunday morning came and Brian went to the gym as usual.  After the gym, he usually went to the diner for breakfast with "the boyz" and decided that he could safely navigate that meal.  It was a tradition that the men would meet without their significant others.  It was an opportunity to hang out together and bond.  He occasionally didn't show up on a Saturday night to Babylon due to some work function, but missing Sunday brunch was highly unusual.

 

Ted was sitting with Michael and Emmett at their booth in the back of the diner when Brian arrived. 

 

"Brian, missed you last night, guess you had some big Kinnetik function to attend?" Michael asked. 

 

"Michael, I had things to do."

 

"You coming to Babylon tonight.  It's Duds and Studs, one of your favorites."

 

"It's early in the day, Michael.  I don't plan every minute of every day.  I like to be spontaneous.  Now, I've just worked out for an hour and a half and I'm ready for some food,'  Brian said, the shortness in his reply evident even to Michael.

 

"Okay."  Michael waved to Debbie and she came over to their table. 

 

"What'll it be?"  She asked with her pen poised above her tablet.

 

"Egg white omelet with wheat toast, dry," Brian said.

 

"I'll have the pancakes,' Michael said.

 

"I'll have the breakfast special," Emmett said.

 

"Me, too," Ted said.

 

The men talked and chatted about their lives.  Michael talked about the latest Comic-Con that he planned on attending in two weeks. Emmett shared the latest gossip about his most recent bridezilla.  Ted talked about the Opera that he and Blake were going to see in New York in two weeks.  Brian listened and did not volunteer anything.  He didn't want to share about the big changes in his life and luckily for him, his friends were so involved in their conversation that they did not notice that he was not talking.  Truth be told, Brian often did not talk about his life, preferring to listen and stay on the fringes of the conversation.  He was a private person as a result of his difficult childhood, and he sometimes wondered how he even had a group of friends that made up his family. 

 

They ate their food and it was close to noon when they vacated the diner, stating they would see each other at Debbie's later that afternoon.  Brian went back to his loft and worked for an hour or so, but then felt the need to get out.  He was restless and he didn't know what he wanted to do.  While he could go to see Gus, he knew showing up in the middle of a Sunday afternoon would spark alarm bells in the muncher's mind since he was planning on seeing Gus at Deb's family dinner.  He grabbed his keys, wallet and cell phone and put on his jacket.  There was a piece of paper in the pocket and it had the address of the AA meeting that blond he met last night had given him.  He hadn't planned on attending a meeting again, but the thought of the blond made him change his mind. 

 

He drove to the address and found the meeting with little difficulty.  Sitting in the back, he listened to the speakers and tried to pay attention.  Mostly he was looking for that nice piece of blond ass. As he was looking around the room, he felt someone sit down next to him.

 

"You get more out of the meeting if you're paying attention to the speaker instead of people watching," Justin said as he smiled at Brian.

 

Brian looked at him and smiled back.  "I was listening," Brian said, not wanting to admit he had been looking for Justin. 

 

Now that Brian had found Justin or maybe the other way around, he tuned into the meeting.  At the time, a woman was talking about her use of alcohol to escape her abusive father.  Other members of the group talked about how they started using alcohol and Brian found himself listening to their stories and nodding his head in agreement with many of their situations.  Justin watched him, trying to learn a little about him.  He'd always like to watch people and found he learned a lot about them just by watching.  He'd learned that actions spoke much louder than words, especially in maintaining sobriety.  Unfortunately, he'd seen too many instances where a person spoke about their desire for sobriety but still continued to drink.  He knew that was not a good option if you wanted to work the program.  Abstinence was key to success. 

 

The leader, Bob, said, "Thanks everyone for sharing.  Sobriety is a journey and no one is alone on this journey.  Coffee is in the back.  A sheet with a  list of meetings is also there if anyone needs to know where to get support before our next meeting." 

 

The crowd stood up and most of them walked back to the table where the coffee and brochures were located.  Brian hadn't decided if he was going to head back to the table, but his decision was influenced when Justin said, "The coffee is better here."

 

He watched Justin move toward the back and he followed.  When the line thinned by the coffee pot, he grabbed a styrofoam cup and filled it with coffee, grabbed several packets of sugar and emptied those into the cup as well.  Grabbing a coffee stirrer, he mixed the ingredients together and blew on the hot liquid.  He nodded his head in agreement with Justin's earlier statement.

 

"Not bad. Definitely better than yesterday," Brian said, wondering when his conversational topic of choice was to discuss the merits of coffee.  He had really sunken low.  Watching Justin take a sip of his coffee and start to walk toward a small group of people, Brian didn't want to see him leave.  "Do you have a rating for all the coffee at AA meetings?" Brian asked, realizing the question sounded as silly as he felt.  Usually, his pickup lines consisted of do you want to fuck?  This banal talk of coffee and meetings was challenging.

 

Justin smiled at Brian's attempt at conversation but wanted to continue talking to the tall, mysterious man.  "I guess.  I love coffee and I am familiar with the coffee in lots of places, not just AA meetings."

 

"I see.  And who has the best coffee?  I know you steered me to that diner yesterday, but that was because it was late and not many places were open in that part of town."  Brian couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth.  If he didn't know better he was almost flirting with this man.  Brian Kinney did not flirt.  He wondered if sobriety would change everything about his life. 

 

Justin put his hand out and placed it on Brian's arm, steering him toward a less busy section of the area.  When they were away from the crowd, Justin said, " I'd say the best place has to be Espresso A Mano.  They have a variety of coffees and the expresso is of course, delicious.  Then there is Big Dog Coffee. There is a whole menu there, soups, breakfast and of course coffee.  I'd say third place is Commonplace Coffee Company.  They have a gazillion lattes and they are always making new flavors.  They don't have as many choices for food, but the expresso options make up for it,"

 

"I sense a theme here.  You like espressos and Lattes. So what is your favorite brew?"

 

"I'm not sure.  It really depends on my mood.  Sometimes I want flavors like pumpkin spice and other times I just want an espresso. It reminds me of Europe and I like that."

 

"So you've been to Europe?" Brian asked.  He eyed the young man, thinking that there must be more to him than meets the eye if he had actually gone to Europe.

 

"Yes," Justin didn't want to elaborate.  The whole point of AA was anonymity.  As an artist, he was well known in certain circles, but he'd chosen to attend meetings where he hoped he would have less chance of being recognized.  He'd been on several tours of Europe, but that had been several years ago before his drinking had overtaken his life.

 

Justin looked around and noticed that the crowd had thinned out and there were only a few people remaining from the meeting.  He enjoyed this man's company, a scary thought as he knew that it was an avenue that he shouldn't pursue.  He wanted to get to know him better and maybe being his sponsor could afford him that opportunity.  He knew that he didn't have to develop a relationship with him in order to help him.  "If you're not busy, we could go try some of that coffee that you've been grilling me about."

 

Brian looked at his watch and shook his head.  "Can't, I've got somewhere to be at 5:00.  What about tomorrow?  Do you go to any meetings on Mondays?"

 

Every brain cell in Justin's mind screamed at him that he was going down a really slippery slope, but he ignored them all.  Here was a man who appeared intelligent and interesting, something he sorely missed and he was going to go with his gut, rules be damned.  "Yeah.  I still try to hit a meeting every day.  I usually go to the noon meeting at the Second Chance Community Church."

 

"I can't do noon, has to be something after work hours," Brian said, mentally reviewing his calendar for the next day.  He knew if he saw Justin again, he would want to push the young man to have coffee and preferably more so he needed time and the middle of the workday was not going to do it.

 

"There's an 8:00 meeting at the Unity United Presbyterian Church.  I've gone to that one," Justin suggested.

 

"8:00 should work just fine.  See you then."  Brian threw away his empty coffee cup and Justin did the same.  They walked out of the building, each man going in a different direction, but both thinking about the other one.

 

TBC

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Comments welcome and I hope my readers enjoyed the story.