Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 17] Printer
Summary:

banner 

Justin is kidnapped.  What happens when Brian gets caught in the middle?

Warnings: AU, BDSM, Violenece, OOC


Rated: NC-18
Categories: Bdsm, Alternate Universe, Out of Character, Violence Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes
Word count: 29468 Read: 167910
Published: March 12, 2008 Updated: March 12, 2008

1. Waking in Captivity by elyxer [Reviews - 4] (2551 words)

This is my new story.  I hope you guys enjoy it.

2. Face of God by elyxer [Reviews - 3] (1861 words)

3. Where it Began by elyxer [Reviews - 3] (1993 words)

4. Spanking by elyxer [Reviews - 1] (2022 words)

5. It Reminds Me by elyxer [Reviews - 0] (1934 words)

6. Prove You’re Worthy by elyxer [Reviews - 0] (2095 words)

Okay I seem to be having some problems with posting, but what else is new, huh? LOL.  If you highlight the fic then you can read it without any problems...sorry for the inconvenience

7. Flogging Perfect by elyxer [Reviews - 0] (2066 words)

8. Give and Take by elyxer [Reviews - 0] (2302 words)

9. Do or Die by elyxer [Reviews - 0] (2042 words)

10. Finding a Home by elyxer [Reviews - 0] (2091 words)

11. What Now? by elyxer [Reviews - 0] (2004 words)

12. The Branding by elyxer [Reviews - 0] (2214 words)
Author's Note: I just wanted to thank everyone for all the comments and reviews they really mean a lot to me. I know I'm being really slow about replying, but RL is so hectic right now. As everyone has shown an interest in the upcoming branding, I found a link that tells about the different types of brands and the procedures to brand a person correctly. Please understand that while I try very hard to keep my stories in the realms of reality when dealing with BDSM that's not always possible. My version of the branding will be NOTHING like an actual branding. I'll attempt to capture the emotional responses to the best of my ability, but the procedure that I write about will be complete fantasy on my part. I just wanted to make that perfectly clear and to state that I mean no disrespect to the many lifestylers who choose to be branded. I just tried to stay true to the story and writing about the branding properly wouldn't work for this fic. I am in no way trying to make light of this, because I know what an awesome amount of courage, loyalty, commitment, and love that goes hand-in-hand with a branding.
If you want to find out about how it's really done, visit this site: http://www.relache.com/body_art/branding/
As always thank you all for your time. Hugs!

13. The Branding Continues by elyxer [Reviews - 0] (1970 words)

14. Grandfather by elyxer [Reviews - 6] (2323 words)
 

First, I'd like to apologize for this being posted late today, but I had an appointment this morning which had me rather upset, so I totally forgot about posting.  Thanks Sheira 

sheira66 for giving me that little nudge to remind me.  Well folks, this is the last chapter of SoC.  I wanted to say thanks to everyone who has read it and left encouraging feedback.   Originally, I'd planned to do two parts to this story, and I still might.  However, I think it works as I've left it, so I didn't leave anything hanging...I hope...LOL.  I was talking to Alexashmedai the other day about how I'd been writing for over a year now posting a chapter, sometime two and three chapters a week.  I'm going to take a little vacation.  I am working on Collar Bound and a couple of original fics, so I won't be gone for long.  I just wanted some time to work on CB so I won't disappoint you guys.  Thanks again for all your support.