Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 4] Printer
Summary:

A QAF fanfic reader made a request for stories that involved the immediate aftermath of that tragic bashing of our beloved Justin and how Brian responded to it.  I believe it inspired a lot of our writers, including myself.  I do hope you will find this story interesting, although I can't say it will be a lot of fun, considering the subject matter.  Please keep in mind how things did turn out for the couple later on as you reach the end of this story, and don't be too sad. 

I want to thank Gloria Hernon for her brilliant suggestion.  I also wish to thank my beloved Judy for her beta skills and my beloved granddaughter, Marika, for her amazing banner.

 

 


Rated: PARENTAL GUIDANCE -13
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Angst, Could be Canon, Drama, Gap-Filler, Season 1 Characters: Brian, Justin, Original Character(s)
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2417 Read: 1135
Published: October 13, 2018 Updated: October 13, 2018
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by mandagrammy [Reviews - 4] (2417 words)