Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 9] Printer
Summary: THIS IS THE SEQUEL FOR What Life Might Bring. It's basically is a story on how Brian and Justin and everyone else deals with their kids in different kinds of situations. It's fun and not too much angst would be present....but there would be some definitely.
Rated: NC-18
Categories: Alternate Universe, MPreg, Romance Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 4929 Read: 8446
Published: March 20, 2008 Updated: March 20, 2008

1. Still Standing by Draccone [Reviews - 9] (4929 words)
I could so very well be wrong about this whole thing. But Helen and I went back and forth reading the stories and this is the best we could come up with. If you guys find out a better time line you go right ahead and tell me and I will fix it all. I really tried my best and it gave me a headache. He, he. Okay so what I go is that Liam is 13 and 10 months, Evan and Jacob are thirteen and eight months, the quads are 10 years and seven months, Tiernan and Sinead are 7 years and three months and the two new additions, Jack and Michael are five. Yay. So let’s not forget the others. Alicia is 12 and seven months; Victoria is 10 and five months; Abe is 10 and 2 months and Andrew is 9 and seven months. Chloe is eight and five months and Wyatt the new addition in the Hobbs-Hammond household is five years and two months. In case you’re wondering, Brian is 37 and Justin is 30.

I’m not going to be talking about Daphne and her family. They will be mentioned like how they are doing and all that. And I might take Mel and Abe out of the equation in the sense that they move away. It’s just so many people to deal with and it’s really driving me crazy. I’m trying my best but I have had to go back and forth like a hundred times and that’s just writing one single chapter where I know what I want. I don’t want to see what happens when more topics come to play and the muse is all like I’m taking over. I’ll just shoot myself.

Also because is so much to keep up don’t be surprised if you don’t see any birthdays here. I’m going to be struggling with school alone. He, he. This never was supposed to turn into such a huge story. I really, really hope that this is the end of it all. But it might very well not be. I’m sorry it took me like forever and a day to update this and I know a lot of you have been waiting for it. Thank you for never giving up on me. Now, I hope you enjoy it. OH!!! I did a few changes with WHAT LIFE MIGHT BRING…the only chapter I couldn’t edit was one…so you might want to go read it at TQL or my journal. It’s nothing big…just fixing the time line a bit.