Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

When is enough, enough for Justin and Brian? 

It seems like it’s one thing after another for Brian and Justin.

After the attack they receive news that will change their lives, but will it be for the better? Are they strong enough, not only individually, but together to battle the latest fight? 

Follow their story to see. 


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Angst With a Happy Ending Characters: Brian, Chris Hobbs, Craig Taylor, Debbie, Emmett, Gus, Jennifer Taylor, Justin, Lindsay, Melanie, Michael, Molly Taylor, Original Character(s), Vic
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 11276 Read: 8319
Published: October 04, 2018 Updated: November 26, 2018

1. The news. by meganeileen [Reviews - 0] (1787 words)

This is the first Queer as folk fiction I’ve written. The idea came to me when I was watching another show and it got me thinking. 

 

Hopefully you like it as well.  

 

Massive thanks to my beta trueillusion, without you I would be insanely lost. 

2. Thoughts by meganeileen [Reviews - 0] (2448 words)

Wow! Can I just say thank you! The response I received was phenomenal and I can’t express how thankful and grateful I am to every single person who commented, reviewed and read the first chapter. 

 

When I came up with the idea, I never expected it to be so well received. So thank you all. I’ll be updating weekly, unless life gets in the way. 

 

Again, special thank you to my beta trueillusion, whom has answered all my questions about everything under the sun. I’m on clinicals at the moment, but I have written the next 7 chapters. So thank you again.

d84;a039;

3. Behind the mask by meganeileen [Reviews - 0] (1945 words)

I am so so sorry about the delay in getting this chapter up! Real life has completely knocked me around this week but I promise I didn’t forget you. :) 

Thank you you again for all the positive reviews and I’m glad you’re loving this as much as I am! You are all absolutely amazing!! 

Thanks to my beta Trueillusion again, you are an absolute gem and I am so grateful for everything. 

4. Tests by meganeileen [Reviews - 0] (2956 words)

Here’s the weekly update for this story, and I am still absolutey blown away by the support and love I am reviceiving for this story! I am in awe and oh so thankful. 

again, my amazing beta trueillusion has been the best! Thank you again. 

5. Is it luck? by meganeileen [Reviews - 0] (2140 words)

i am so so sorry about the time it’s taken to update but real life has been a complete kicker. I lost the person I considered a grandfather and it’s been the second hardest thing I’ve ever done. I want to send my love and light to everyone who has supported me and who has told me to just take my time. Which I have. 

 

I havent written much much but I feel like I owe you the next chapter. 

 

Ankther massive thank you to my beta trueillusion. I can’t promise when the next chapter will be but I have written it. 

 

Jope everyone enjoys the chapter.