Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:
Try as hard as they may, some secrets are just bound to leak out…

Title: My Rich, Arrogant Boyfriend…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 5001
Warnings: Anti-Michael, Passion and Lust…
Beta Queen: Bigj52
Banner: Original banner by Weird Wacky World, updated banner by me.
Series: Rich, Arrogant… This is Part 2 of a 3 Part series.


Summary: Brian and Justin’s relationship has taken many twists and turns along the way, but they both want to find a way to move forward together. Will they be able to work things out, and accept each other’s needs, or will they go their separate ways?

Chapter Summary: Try as hard as they may, some secrets are just bound to leak out…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…

My Rich, Arrogant, Boyfriend

Chapter 9 ~ Do You Want To Know A Secret?


“Lindsay, will you please stop crying, and listen to reason. Your father and I are willing to help you financially once you’ve been released from the hospital. That is, if you’re finally ready to stop with all this foolishness. Of course, you’ll have to agree to not see Melanie Marcus ever again. You know she’s the source of your appalling behavior.”

“Mother, please. What I need is your help keeping my parental rights for Gus.”

“You know as much as I want to be a grandmother, I think it’s best you forget all about Gus. You need to focus on finding a more suitable husband, and start a family with someone more appropriate.”

“But, he’s my son. I can’t just forget about him! Besides, there’s something else I need to tell you. I’m pregnant again with Brian’s child.”

“What! How did that happen?”

“It doesn’t matter how it happened, it’s happened.”

“Did you and Brian Kinney have sex? There might be some hope for you after all.”

“What does it matter how I got pregnant? I’m pregnant, and Brian wants custody of the new baby too.”

“So you didn’t actually have intercourse with him?”

“No, mother. It was a medical procedure.”

“That’s disgusting! Why can’t you act like a normal human being?”

“I think it’s best that you allow Brian to raise his children, and cut off all contact with him.”

“I love him, mother. I thought that he might change when he found out about the new baby.”

“Well. Obviously he hasn’t, and he has no intention of giving up his deviant lifestyle.”

“He’s still my best friend. I want him in my life.”

“Lindsay, no man is going to want to marry you once they find out about your despicable lifestyle. You need to leave the past in the past. You can say that you’ve been living overseas for the last decade, working in some museum or gallery. That is what you do, isn’t it?”

“Daddy, can’t you talk with her? Won’t you two even consider fighting for custody of my children? I know Lynette hasn’t been able to conceive, and just think, you’d have your own grandchildren. I know it’s what you want, and the court is sure to grant you custody over Brian.”

“Lindsay! How much clearer do your father and I have to be? We don’t want anything to do with children that were fathered by a homosexual. The possibility of them growing up and pursuing that lewd and unspeakable lifestyle is just unacceptable.”

“I’m bisexual, mother. Besides, in case you didn’t know, the deviant behavior you so condemn is actually passed down through the mother’s gene pool.”

“How dare you say that! I will not stand for you talking to me like that!”

“It’s just science, mother. I didn’t say anything that isn’t true.”

“I will not stay here and listen to any more of your insults. I’ll ask Dr. Adler to keep us informed of your progress, and we’ll discuss your living arrangements after you’re released.”

“You’re not going to come and visit me anymore?”

“Lindsay. We can’t have your mental instability become common knowledge.”

“Daddy? Do something!”

“Oh, tell me. When is your demon child due?”

“Early January.”

“Yes, I see. I thought you were looking a little fat. Please try not to gain too much baby weight, you still want to be able to attract a husband.”

After her parents leave she sits crying, feeling completely hopeless and dejected

~~~

“Brian, Charles Durant is here. I set him up in the small conference room so you have room to spread out, and look over all the documents you need to sign.”

“Charles. It’s good to see you, and thank you for expediting all this paperwork on such short notice. I just feel that I need to have everything in place, in case something were to happen. The way things just keep coming at me all at once, I just wanted to make sure that Justin and I are protected for any emergency.”

“I can appreciate that, and I think that’s a smart decision. I also know it’s not my place to question your decisions, but you’ve only know Justin Taylor less than a year. Are you sure you want to give him equal ownership over your businesses and bank accounts?”

“Charles, I appreciate you looking out for my best interest. But I’ve never been surer about anything in my life, as I am about marrying Justin Taylor. I trust him with my life, and I know he’ll always put my best interests first. That’s why I have no doubts about making him a legal guardian of my children, and requesting that he be allowed to adopt them once Lindsay’s rights have been terminated.”

“Okay, then. Let’s get started.”

“I’ve hired an investigator to locate where Lindsay has stored her frozen embryos, and I’ll be filing an injunction against her, claiming she is an unfit mother. I’ve drawn up the documents requesting full custody of Gus, as well as the unborn child Lindsay is carrying. I have copies of the restraining orders against Michael and Lindsay that have already been filed with the court.”

“Here’s a copy of the marriage certificate filed here in Pennsylvania, since you were married in Vermont last month. Per your request, I’ve drawn up documents giving Justin equal partnership in both Kinnetik and Babylon. I have your new life insurance policy, your last will and testament, and medical proxy for your review.”

“I just need you to read through everything, and please, ask me any questions you may have concerning the legal language. I think it’s best if we set up another meeting to go over everything with Justin, so he’s clear about what’s being filed with the court, and then you both can sign all the documents.”

“Yes, of course. I need to talk with Justin about Lindsay’s pregnancy before we go over everything with him.”

Brian spends the next hour, reading through each document. He asks questions and makes changes as he deems necessary, to be clear about who has legal rights to his property and children, in case of his death.

~~~

Meanwhile at the loft…

“Justin! How could you not tell me? I’m your best friend!”

“Daphne. It’s not like that!”

“Did Brian ask you to marry him? Yes, or no!”

“Yes. But… How do you even know about that, anyways?”

“It’s doesn’t matter how I know! What matters is you’re keeping valuable secrets from me!”

“It’s not a secret. We just decided we didn’t want to tell anyone yet.”

“But, I’m not anyone!”

“Daph! Please!”

Just then Emmett arrives with a picnic basket full of treats from Fabulous Feasts, his startup company.

“Look what I have! You’re absolutely going to love these hors d'oeuvres, and I brought samples of cake!”

Justin looks at him a little crazy…

“So? Did you get him to confess yet?”

“He said it’s a secret.”

“No! I said it wasn’t a secret, we just didn’t want to tell anyone yet.”

“That sounds like a secret to me. What do you think, Em?”

“Yep. I believe that is the definition of a secret.”

“So, what is it? You two want to have a long engagement? Please tell me you’re not one of those couples that wait like five years to get married and by then, why bother because everyone thinks of you as being married already.”

“Trust me, it wasn’t a long engagement.”

Now Emmett claps. “So tell me, when is the wedding? We have so much to do. Here, taste these slices of wedding cake.”

Daphne looks at Justin questioningly. “Wait! Did you say ‘wasn’t?’ Justin Taylor, are you telling me that you and Brian are already married?”

“No. I believe I said, we didn’t want to say anything just yet.”

“Spill!”

“Yes, tell us all the juicy details! I think we need champagne!”

“Emmett! It’s barely lunchtime.”

“Champagne brunch! I got the hors d'oeuvres and wedding cake! Let’s call Brian!”

“Yes! Let’s! I’d love to find out how you two know anything about this!”

~~~

“Justin! I’m in the middle of a meeting right now.”

“Oh… Well I’m in the middle of being ambushed right now by two gossip queens who seem to think we’re getting married!”

“What? I’ll call you back!”

“Theodore! My office! Now!”

~~~

Debbie convinced several of her neighbors to join her in having a huge yard sale. She’s surprised by how much junk she actually has packed away in her cupboards, and in the basement. Emmett was over last night helping her sort through everything. They boxed up what to move to her townhouse, and what to sell. She decided that with the insurance money she wants to splurge on all new furniture for her new place. After all, she’s always scrimped and saved by shopping from resale and seconds stores. As much as she loves all her glass owls, and her salt and pepper shaker collection, she’s decided that she’s ready to change her style. She’s even selling her velvet painting, and those huge dolls she and Vic got when he moved in with Rodney.

Yes, she’s ready to embrace her future. Of course it may have something to do with her new neighbor she met last weekend. They met while Debbie was moving some of her boxes, and Carl offered to help. Afterwards Debbie joined him for a few beers and a chicken barbeque. The attraction between the two of them was obvious. She’s already invited him to her first Sunday night dinner at her place, so he can meet her quirky family. Needless to say she’s never been happier in her life, and as much as she hates to admit it, she’s glad Michael’s not around. She doesn’t need him poking around, trying to interfere in her first relationship in thirty years.

“Debbie. Deb, where were you? I’ve been calling your name and you didn’t seem to hear me.”

Blushing, she says, “Oh, hi Jennifer. I guess you caught me daydreaming about Carl. He’s my new neighbor and he’s asked me to dinner and a movie this weekend.”

“I’m so thrilled for you, now tell me all about him.”

“He’s a Lieutenant with the Pittsburgh Police Department, a detective who works robbery and homicide. He’s in a band with a few other officers, The Protectors. Isn't that cute? They play mostly sixties music. He played his guitar for me the other night, and he’s a pretty good singer. I haven’t felt this happy in a long time.”

“Good, you deserve to be happy, and have a life of your own.”

“If I had known that I could feel this happy, hell, I would have set my house on fire!”

They both burst out laughing. “So when do I get to meet this new man of yours?”

“I’m not sure. I still have to unpack, and buy new furniture before I invite anyone over.”

“I have a better idea. Why don’t I come over and help you unpack. We can measure the space for your furniture before you go shopping. Who knows, maybe we’ll run into your detective?”

“Now, that’s an idea. I don’t know what kind of furniture I should buy. Do you want to go with me?”

“I wish I could, but I’m busy most of the week researching properties for a new client. But I know someone who would be perfect for the job. I’ll call Justin, so you can set something up.”

“Oh, Jennifer. Tell him I said congratulations on his and Brian’s engagement.”

Jennifer drops her phone, shattering it into a million pieces.

“His what!”

“Oh… I guess he hasn’t mentioned it yet.”

~~~

“Justy, if you’re going to marry daddy, will you marry me too?”

Justin hugs Gus, getting that squishy feeling in his stomach. He never thought he could be this happy, especially since he was so miserable with Ethan just a few months ago.

He kisses the top of Gus’s head. “Yes, Gus. We’re going to be a family from now on.”

“Good! I’m glad you punched Michael, he deserved it. He said daddy was going to marry him, but I knew that was a lie. He’s a liar!”

“You don’t have to worry about him anymore. Your daddies filed some papers so he has to stay away from us from now on.”

“A piece of paper? How does a piece of paper make him stay away?”

“It’s a legal thing, where a judge in the court makes him stay away.”

“My mama knows about legal things, or at least she used to.”

The loft door is pulled open. Gus jumps to his feet, running to Brian.

“Daddy! Daddy, you’re home and it’s only lunch-time!”

He grins at Justin, Emmett, and Daphne. “I came home to join the inquisition.”

Justin seems to have lost all his anger, making yummy noises as he takes another bite of chocolate ganache wedding cake.

“Oh my God! This one is to die for!”

“Brian, we may have to rethink the no party or celebration thing.”

The loft door is pulled back once again.

“Justin Coleman Taylor! Why did I have to hear about your engagement from Debbie?”

Daphne starts to speak. “Oh, he’s actually… Ouch!”

Justin whispers, “Not a word…”

“We’re just tasting wedding cake samples Em brought over. Here, try this strawberries-and cream-filled sponge cake.”

“Oh… This is so good!”

“Daddy, I asked Justin to marry me too.”

Brian grins at Justin. “So, you’re into bigamy now, but not a three-way?”

Justin blushes. “Shut up, Brian!”

“Yes, dear.”

“Jennifer asks, “What’s a three-way?”

Brian bursts out laughing, while Justin hides his face in Brian’s chest.”

Jennifer looks at the stunned faces in the room when it finally hits her.

“Oh…”

Now Jen’s the one blushing. Breaking the awkward silence, she asks. “Can I try some of the hors d’oeuvres? I’m starving. I was supposed to have lunch with Debbie, but we got sidetracked.”

~~~

Tears are running down Melanie’s face as she listens to the doctor explain her medical condition. She understands everything he’s saying, but she’s having a hard time formulating the right words to respond. When she does try and speak, her words are slurred, and she has difficulty forming the right sounds. She suffered a stroke, either during or right after the aneurysm. The left side of her body is weak, and she face is drawn down, giving her a slight frown. The doctors are running tests to determine how severe her condition is, as she’ll need to start speech and physical therapy as soon as possible.

The nurse tells her that her parents have been notified, and they should be arriving later today. She looks bewildered and lost, wondering what’s become of her life. She wonders if Lindsay is still in the Psych Ward, or if she’ll be coming to visit her soon. Things were so bad between them, that she was considering leaving Lindsay just before she collapsed the first time. Does she really want Lindsay to be the one who makes medical decisions for her? She prays that Ted has taken over her medical proxy. She trusts his judgement, and knows he’ll have her best interests in mind.

~~~

Michael sits defiantly as he listens to his parole officer read him the riot act.

“Why would you go over to Brian’s loft and create another ruckus and hurt his son? What is wrong with you? You did exactly what you did the first time that landed you in jail.”

“I told you! I wanted to stay with Brian, not at that halfway house!”

“Why would you hurt his son?”

“He was misbehaving, and disrespecting me!”

“So you broke his arm?”

“That just happened. I didn’t do it!”

“You most definitely did! And it’s now part of your criminal record. You know I don’t understand you, Michael. Most criminals start out with petty crimes when they’re in their youth. But you didn’t get arrested until you were in your thirties. What has changed that’s making you act out? You can’t possibly like the track your life is on now, so what gives?”

“I guess Brian was always there to take care of me. But now, now he’s abandoned me, and it’s all because of Justin Taylor.”

“I’m surprised he didn’t abandon you sooner. Lord knows, you act like a child.”

“Can I press charges against Justin Taylor?”

“No! You can’t! Now, you’ll be appearing before a judge in a few days for arraignment on the new charges. You’re being charged with breaking and entering, and child abuse. You would have also been charged with violating a restraining order, but you haven’t been served with notification of that yet.”

“That’s bullshit! Brian’s would never press charges against me, or file a restraining order!”

“Why not? He had you charged the first time you broke into his house!”

“That was because of Justin Taylor. He forced Brian to do that! Brian would never have me arrested. He cares about me too much.”

“Not that much! As I just said, he’s filed a restraining order against you. You’re not to go within five hundred feet of him, his son, or his husband, as well as any of his businesses.”

“Husband! What the fuck are you talking about? Brian’s not married! I’m going to kill that manipulative blond bimbo!”

“I’m just reading what it says on the paperwork. Now pull it together, unless you want the other prisoners to see you crying. That will go over real well back in the cellblock.”

“I’m not going back to prison. I still have two days before I’m due back. And I should get credit for the last three days I spent here in jail.”

“How delusional are you? The judge will probably extend your sentence another six months to a year for not following the rules of parole. Then there’s the child abuse charge, which carries a hefty prison term all in itself.”

“Brian just can’t be married!”

“What are you, dense? Have you heard anything I’ve been saying to you?”

~~~

Jennifer’s babysitting Gus this evening, so Brian and Justin can have a date night.

“Thanks again for watching Gus, Mother Taylor. Justin’s been great about taking care of him, and I want to give him a night out, just the two of us.”

“I think that’s a great idea. It’s Important you two have some personal time away from parenting. Otherwise you’re both going to go insane. Oh, I hope you don’t mind, Debbie is going to stop by for a few hours. She misses Gus.”

“That’s great. He hasn’t seen her in a while.”

~~~

After a nice dinner at the Altius on the top of Mount Washington, Brian orders them cognac and nervously starts to tell Justin about meeting with his attorney.

“I met with Charles Durant, my attorney this morning. With everything that’s been going on I just wanted to get everything in writing, so there’s no question about what I intend, should something happen to me.”

“Brian, nothing is going to happen. You’re young and healthy, and you take care of yourself.”

“I know, but look at what’s happened to Mel.”

“Oh God. I know. It’s horrible.”

“That’s why I want everything spelled out. From what I understand from Ted, she had unfilled prescriptions in her wallet for migraines, blood pressure and anti-anxiety medications. It’s possible that she might have been able to avoid everything if she had only followed her doctor’s orders.”

“I know, it’s shocking she’s had a stroke at such a young age. That’s why we’re going to have complete physicals to make sure that we’re both healthy. You do have a primary care physician, right?”

“Yes. Of course. I have for years.”

“Good. That comforts me, knowing that you’re paying attention to your health.”

“Justin. I’m a cancer survivor, so of course I see a doctor on a regular basis. But we’re getting a little off track. I wanted to talk with you about Gus. I want you to be his guardian, and eventually adopt him. That is, if you want to?”

“Yes! I love Gus! I’d be honored to be his father!”

“That’s great, and I know you love him. But, there’s more… Please don’t freak out… Lindsay’s pregnancy test came back positive.”

“Really? But, there’s no way you’re the father, right?”

“Actually, she says I am.”

“How is that possible? You haven’t donated any sperm since Gus was conceived, have you?”

‘No, I haven’t. But it seem she had long-term plans for the future, even back then. She had her eggs fertilized with my sperm and frozen. She used one of those embryos in May, and the baby is due in January.”

“Are you fucking kidding me?”

“Justin. I know you didn’t sign up for this. Hell, we didn’t even expect to have full custody of Gus.”

“Brian. Like I said, I love Gus, and we’re in this marriage together. I want to adopt Gus, and the new baby, may be unexpected, but it’s a beautiful gift. You know I love children, and there’s nothing I’d like more than for us to have a family.”

“Thank God! I was so worried you’d freak out, maybe even want out of our marriage.”

“Brian, are you crazy? I love you! I never dreamed I could be this happy. The only way you’re going to get rid of me, is if you leave me. Even then I’d probably stalk you until you agreed to marriage counseling before I’d let us walk away from each other.”

Brian leans across the table and kisses Justin passionately. He’s so relieved that Justin’s willing to open his heart to his children and their life.

“But don’t worry, once we locate the frozen embryos, I’ll have them destroyed.”

“What! You’ll do no such thing! Brian, don’t you want the option of having more children in the future?”

“I just figured that you’d want… Well, I don’t know what you want. I just didn’t want it to be a problem.”

“Raising a family with you will never be a problem for me. But we should move them to another facility, and have them registered under both our names. That way Lindsay won’t be able to sue for custody in the future, without suing both of us. I just don’t trust that crazy bitch.”

“I agree. Now I’ve scheduled an appointment on Friday morning with my attorney to go over some papers I’ve had drawn up that you need to sign.”

“You want me to sign a pre-nup?”

“What? No! No, of course not. It’s just new life insurance policies for us, my medical proxy, business partnership agreements. You know, things like that, along with my will and custody papers for the children.”

“You’re making me your partner in life and business?”

“Don’t go planning my funeral just yet.”

Justin squeaks. “You love me so much!”

“Yeah, and just think, you hated me six months ago.”

“I didn’t really know the real you back then. Just the rich arrogant prick you pretended to be.”

“What do you mean, pretended?”

“I’m so on to you.”

“Come on, since we have a child-free night, let’s go shake our booty at Babylon.”

~~~

Jennifer’s baking cookies when Debbie shows up. They get to talking about Carl, Debbie’s new boyfriend until they notice that it’s pretty quiet in the loft. They find Gus playing on Brian’s bed with Max and Jake, his new kitties. He’s laughing as he waves a toy in front of them and they keep chasing the toy along the floor.

“Look, I found a toy for the kitties to play with.”

Debbie bursts out laughing, and Jennifer covers her mouth with her hand.

“Is that what I think it is?”

“It sure is… Ha, ha, ha…

“Gus? Where did you get that?”

“It was in daddy’s box of penises.”

He points to the box he’s pulled out from under the bed. It’s filled with dildos, anal beads, handcuffs, cock rings, and silk scarves, along with an assortment of flavored lubricants, and massage oils.

Jennifer blushes as she looks into the box. “Oh, my… That one is really…”

“Big?”

“Yeah, and so realistic.”

“Excuse me for being naïve, but I understand why women have vibrators. But why would men need them? I mean they already have the equipment.”

“Well… Gay men enjoy a lot of foreplay. It’s not all about the doing the nasty, it’s about the buildup and release.”

“Oh my God! I just can’t image Justin using anything like that.”

“You know he’s gay, right?”

“Yes, but… Well… When he was with Ethan, they didn’t… Ethan wanted to wait. So Justin hasn’t ever gone all the way.”

“Well, he has now… And he couldn’t have had a better teacher.”

“My baby is growing up.”

“Trust me, Jen, he’s no longer a baby. And to have captured Brian’s heart, I’m sure he’s all man by now.”

“I’m never going to be able to look at him again without thinking about… Well, without blushing.”

“It seems that Justin’s not the only one who’s a little naïve. Now, come sit down and have one of these chocolate chip cookies.”

“Can I have a cookie too, Grandma?”

“You sure can. You want a glass of milk too?”

They both say yes. After Debbie has them all set up with their snacks, she puts the anal beads away, and tapes a note on the top of the box before pushing it back under the bed.

~~~

When they walked into Babylon it’s like the parting of the Red Sea. The news of their engagement/marriage has been the main topic of conversation all over the Avenue. By the time they get to the bar, the bartender already has a shot of Beam waiting for them. They quickly down it, feeling it burn all the way down. Then Brian takes his hand and leads him out onto the dance floor. Justin’s mind is flooded with so many memories of the first time he danced with Brian. He should have known then that they were destined to be together, but he was still resistant to Brian’s charms. They make out like the young lovers that they are, dancing in sync with one another. Everyone around them can’t seem to take their eyes off them, mesmerized by their beauty. Swaying close to each other, and rubbing up against one other has them totally turned on.

“Come on, let’s go do something about your woody.”

“Wait! Brian! I’m not going in the backroom with you.”

“What do you mean? You want me to suck you off right here on the dance floor?”

Justin glares at him…

“Oh my God! You’ve never been in the backroom, have you?”

“I’m not having sex with you in front of all those men!”

“God! You’re so sweet and innocent!”

“Shut up!”

“Okay! We’ll work up to that, but for now let’s go up to my office. I need to pound your ass into next week.”

Brian leans down and lifts Justin up, throwing him over his shoulder, carrying him up the stairs to his office. It’s Brian’s version of carrying his bride over the threshold. He lays him down on the soft leather sofa, placing butterfly kisses all over his face. Brian’s hands work their way beneath his shirt, soon it hits the floor, followed by Justin’s pants, briefs and socks.

Loud moans can be heard, should you happen to be walking past the closed door. Justin arches his back as Brian slides his hands under his ass, lifting him up even more. His index finger makes its way into Justin’s rosebud. A couple of strokes across his prostate has Justin crying out with release, shooting his sweet cream down Brian’s throat.

Justin’s still trembling in his arms, as Brian leans down and kisses him again. He sheaths and coats himself with lube. Then in one swift move he has Justin’s legs on his shoulders. Aligning himself with Justin’s pucker, he slides deep inside him. He loves the feel of Justin’s tight walls hugging him. Each time they’re together they seem to get better, knowing just what the other one needs and wants. It’s like they were made for each other, fitting perfectly together.

They can’t seem to get enough of one another, as they both rock together in unison, pulling one another to fruition. Justin’s moans are back, louder than ever, and he’s doesn’t hold back since Gus isn’t in the next room. Chanting Brian’s name, he’s soon totally consumed with his climax. Several more thrusts and Brian’s right there with him. Holding each other tight, they can feel their hearts racing, as their breathing levels out.

“I love you, Mr. Kinney.”

“I love you too, Mr. Kinney-Taylor.”

Making out they don’t hear the door being unlocked, and soon Ted is standing in the doorway.

“Oh, geez, Brian! I didn’t expect you to be here!”

“Well, it seems my blushing bride is shy, and he isn’t ready for the backroom just yet!”

Justin hides under Brian’s lean body, dying of embarrassment. It wasn’t that long ago that he was a virgin, naive to the pleasures of gay sex. The idea of public sex is still a foreign concept to him.

“Sorry to interrupt. I’ll just put these sales reports on the desk, and I’ll see you both later.”

Justin whispers to Brian, “Hopefully with a lot less skin next time.”

Brian chuckles, “Oh, my dear sweet boy. You have so much to learn.”

“Maybe, but I’m not sure I’ll ever be ready for fucking in public.”

Justin smokes a joint, as Brian reads through the daily sales reports for the last month.

“Damn! Ted’s doing a great job of managing Babylon. He’s really raking in the dough. I need to give him a huge raise.”

A very stoned, and slightly drunk Justin smirks, saying, “You can come over here and give me a huge raise too!”

TBC…