Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:
I never dreamed that Brian and I could have grown so close, so fast. He’s in love with me and I feel fine…
Title: My Rich, Arrogant Boyfriend…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 2811
Warnings: Anti-Michael, Passion and Lust…
Beta Queen: Bigj52
Banner: Original banner by Weird Wacky World, updated banner by me.
Series: Rich, Arrogant… This is Part 2 of a 3 Part series.


Summary: Brian and Justin’s relationship has taken many twists and turns along the way, but they both want to find a way to move forward together. Will they be able to work things out, and accept each other’s needs, or will they go their separate ways?

Chapter Summary: I never dreamed that Brian and I could have grown so close, so fast. He’s in love with me and I feel fine…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…


My Rich, Arrogant Boyfriend

Chapter Three ~ Change is Good


Justin’s POV

It’s early, way too early, after staying up half the night being schooled in Professor Kinney’s Lessons of Love. But I have to get up. Nature calls and unless I want to wet the bed, and not in a hot and sweaty way. Each step reminds me that I’m now a gay man in every possible way, even sitting on the toilet seat hurts. Fuck! I hope it’s not like this every time, otherwise this bottom will soon become a top. I waddle back to bed, and see my Adonis sprawled out before me, looking like the god that he is. I’m torn between sketching him in all his glory, or taking him down my throat to show my teacher that he’s taught me well. I opt for Door Number One, because if there’s one thing I know is, Mr. Kinney needs his beauty sleep, especially if I don’t want to deal with Mr. Cranky all day. I spend the next few hours capturing him in full living color with charcoals on velour paper.

Just as I return from collecting a pot of coffee and pastries from room service, I receive a message on my iPhone. I already know it’s from Daphne; she’s left me a dozen voicemail messages that I’ve yet to listen to. It’s not that I don’t want to talk to her, I just don’t want any distraction from my time with Brian. I fix my coffee, and grab a cream puff while I read her message. It’s a link to a video on YouTube.

At first, I’m not sure what I’m seeing, then I recognize the alley next to Woody’s. There’re two guys up against the brick wall. One has the other pinned by the throat and groin, while the other one whimpers and begs to be released. This is not something I want to see, but then again maybe I do. I realize that it’s Michael who’s whining, as the other guy tells him what a scumbag he is, and how he treats his so-called friends is shameful. That he’s pitiful and no one wants him around, and if he doesn’t stop spreading rumors all over the Avenue, he’ll be back to finish the job.

It’s obvious that Michael just pissed his pants by how angry the thug is. He wipes his hand across Michael’s face, and then down the front of his shirt before releasing him. Michael takes off running but, by the way he’s moving it looks like he also carrying a load in his briefs. I burst out laughing, because Michael so deserved the tongue lashing he just received. But then the thug turns around and I’m shocked to see that it’s Daphne, but her skin is really dark. I know she’s black, but it looks like she’s wearing face paint.

“What the hell is so funny you woke me up with your laughter?”

I move to the bed. “Oh, it’s nothing. Just some video Daphne sent me a link to.”

“Here’s a cup of coffee and a carrot muffin. See, I even ordered you something healthy.”

“Angel, you do realize that a carrot muffin is just a piece of carrot cake by another name, without the cream cheese frosting.”

“No problem. I’ll eat it.”

“I’m sure you will, although I have something right here with a little more protein.”

So, I pounce on him.

“Aaaaah! Slow down, Sonny Boy, let’s not rush it.”

Justin runs his tongue around his crown and then down his shaft. Using his tongue, he gently taps Brian’s balls making them jiggle and bounce before he captures one, and then the other in his warm mouth.

“Oh! God! Justin!”

After coating his balls with saliva, he runs his tongue back up Brian’s dick. He wraps his lips around his shaft, as he rotates his slippery balls in the palm of his hand. Brian starts pumping his hips upward, trying to slide deeper, faster down Justin’s throat. It’s when Justin starts humming, that the vibrations in his throat send Brian right over the edge. Brian cums, gripping Justin’s hair tightly in his hands, as he bucks out of control.

“Oh! Fuck! Justin! Justin!”

I smile my trademark smile, not that Brian can see me. I’m pretty sure the only thing Brian can see is fireworks and stars. I lie with my head on Brian’s belly, listening to him pant, proud of myself on a job well done.

A few minutes later I reach for Brian’s coffee cup, and take a sip.

“Yuck, the coffee’s cold.”

“Come on, let’s get a shower, and then I’ll take you out for one of those fancy Italian coffees.”

“Expresso. Italian coffee is expresso.”

“Expresso it is then.”

“You do know that it comes in tiny cups, but it’s super strong.”

“Then I guess I’ll have to order a dozen of them.”

“Maybe you should stick with your lattés, the last thing I need is you jacked up on caffeine.”

~~~

Meanwhile back in Pittsburgh…
Ted’s been working his ass off, covering for Brian while he’s on vacation, but he’s in his element and loves that Brian trusts him running his company. He’s pretty much ignored most of his personal phone calls, except Blake’s of course.

“Ted. Can you take this call from Lindsay? She’s been calling several times a day, every day, even though I’ve explained to her that Brian’s on vacation.”

Ted groans, knowing that he’s been ignoring her calls all week. “Okay, put her through.”

“Ted? It’s Lindsay.”

“Lindsay. How’s everything up in Toronto?”

“Great! Great, everything’s just fine.”

“Good to know.”

“I’ve been trying to reach Brian, but he’s not returning my calls.”

“He’s not in the office, he’s on vacation.”

“I know, but he’s not answering his cell phone either.”

“I guess he doesn’t want to talk to anyone.”

“But I need to talk to him. What if something was wrong with Gus?”

“Is there something wrong with Gus?”

“No. I’m just saying, something could be wrong with Gus, and I wouldn’t be able to get through to him.”

“But nothing is wrong with him, right?”

“Well no. But…”

“You can’t really blame him for not wanting to talk with you, after everything you put him through.”

“I know, that was unfortunate. But really, we didn’t have a choice.”

“No. Of course not. Because believing Michael’s jealous lies is much more believable than following through on the promises you made to Gus and Brian.”

“I don’t have to justify our decisions to you!”

“No, you don’t, but you might have to explain it to a judge.”

“Brian would never!”

“Lindsay, I’m working. Is there something you wanted?”

“I would rather talk to Brian about it.”

“Okay, so, that would be a no. Good bye, Lindsay.”

“Ted, wait! I haven’t received my check from Brian. Do you think you could wire us our child support payment?”

“No.”

“No? I need my money!”

“I’m guessing that’s also something you’ll have to speak to a judge about.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Brian was really pissed when you refused to let Gus come for his scheduled visit. I’m sure you’re aware that he has a court order that gives him visitation rights with his son, even if it is only a couple weeks a year. He’s also under no obligation to pay monthly child support. He does so voluntarily, or he did anyways.”

Ted holds the phone out away from his ear as Lindsay screams, “I want my money! Send me my money!”

“You mean Gus’s money, right?”

“What?”

“You know Melanie always made a big deal of telling anyone, and everyone who would listen to her, that she didn’t need Brian’s money. That she was more than capable of supporting her family without his help.”

“She… She was just too proud!”

“I guess now she’ll get a chance to prove it.”

“No, you don’t understand. We need the money.”

“If there’s something Gus needs just let me know, and I’ll make sure he gets it.”

“What do you mean? We have to run everything past you first?”

“No. It means you won’t be getting any more checks, all of Gus’s expenses will be paid directly by Brian.”

“This is outrageous!”

“I’m sure that’s how you feel, but it won’t change anything. You pushed him too far this time, and he won’t be manipulated by you anymore. If you want to change the terms of the custody agreement, schedule a court date.”

“I can’t believe you’re doing this!”

“I’m not, Brian is.”

~~~

Justin’s POV

“Daph. I’m sorry I haven’t returned your calls sooner.”

“I guess you’ve had other things on your mind?”

“Yeah. I’ve been really busy, and I’ve never been so happy!”

“Really? So, you’re working things out with Ethan?”

“What? Ethan? Hell no!”

“You met someone?”

“Yeah! You could say that.”

“So, spill!”

“He’s smart, sweet, sexy, arrogant, rich, and he’s mine, all mine.”

“What’s his name?”

“Brian.”

“Really? What a coincidence. Is he Italian?”

“No. He’s Irish.”

“Is he there on vacation too?”

“Yeah. I’m having the best fucking time of my life.”

“I’m happy for you, Justin, but I’m also kind of sad. I know how upset you were when you left, and I can’t blame you. But, I guess I kind of hoped that you and Brian could have kissed and made up. I know you probably don’t want to hear this, but I think he really loves you. He just fucked up. I think he was afraid that he was losing you.”

“Daph, listen. You misunderstood me.”

“Okay. Let’s not talk about that anymore. I sent you a video. Did you get a chance to look at it?”


“Yes, it’s hysterical. But you look so dark skinned.”

“I know, I didn’t want Michael to recognize me. I used face paint, and braided my hair into a million braids. I wore my brother, Jamal’s football gear - the shoulder, thigh, and knee pads and my dad’s sweats.”

“I don’t think you have to worry. It didn’t look like Michael had a clue who you were.”

“Jamal filmed it on his phone while standing in the shadows, then he posted it on YouTube.”

“You totally punked him?”

“The best part is he thinks someone else did it. He was so busy running his mouth earlier at Woody’s that he thinks the guy he was spreading rumors about, had some thug threaten him. And he totally deserved it after interfering in everyone’s lives.”

“God, girl! You’re a total badass!”

“You have no idea.”

“Oh, I know all about Evil Daphne!”

“So, what’s going to happen with this new guy when your vacation is over?”

“I think I’m going to move in with him, and eventually marry him.”

“What?”

~~~

“Michael! You need to get up off your ass and get a job. Your court hearing is in a few days and if you don’t have a job you might have to do time.”

“Christ, Ma! Can’t I just relax once in a while?”

“No! Not, while you’re living off me. Once you have your own place, I don’t care what you do. But if you don’t get a job, you won’t be getting a new apartment anytime soon.”

“Why are you treating me like this? You’re my mom, you’re supposed to help me.”

“I am. I’m letting you stay here.”

~~~

In Toronto Mel comes close to a meltdown…

“Did you get a hold of Brian today?”

“No. He’s not returning my calls. Ted said he’s on vacation, he’s out of the country.”

“Is Ted sending the check?”

“No. Apparently Brian’s being all pissy because we didn’t let Gus come for a visit.”

“I can’t believe he was that upset. He probably would have saddled Deb with babysitting Gus, while he went out to Woody’s and Babylon.”

“I don’t know. He did seem really angry when he called, and I’m sure you hanging up on him didn’t help.”

“Christ! He’s such an asshole! We really need that check, or we won’t be able to pay our bills.”

“I know… But Brian’s out of the country, and Ted refuses to go against Brian’s orders.”

“If we don’t figure this out, you know what will happen!”

“Yes. I know. But what do you want me to do!”

~~~

“Wow! That coffee was really strong.”

“I told you so.”

“Good thing we ate a big breakfast.”

“Like I said… It’s the most important meal of the day.”

“Let’s stop in this drugstore, we need to stock up on sunscreen, lube and condoms.”

“Brian… About last night. I’m still pretty sore.”

“I bet. Don’t worry, I know just what you need.”

“What? They make a special cream?”

“Of course, they do.”

“Really?”

“When we get back to the hotel, what do you say we just bask in the sun by the pool?”

“That sounds great. I can sketch, while you relax reading and we can sip wine.”

~~~

“Oh my God, girl! I can’t believe that was you! You really are a total badass!”

“You haven’t seen anything yet!”

“That video is spreading like wildfire all over the Avenue. I bet it’s even gone viral!”

“Good! He so deserved it!”

“That’s true. It’s a good thing no one can recognize you. I had no idea until you told me.”

“Yeah, you have to really know me to recognize me.”

~~~

Michael quickly closes his laptop before Deb sees he’s watching porn in the middle of the afternoon.

“I thought you went to work? What are you doing here?”

“I just ran to the drugstore to pick up my prescription. I have to tell you, Bill is still upset about your behavior, especially after giving you a chance when you desperately needed a job. You know, you embarrassed me, the way you behaved. I can hardly show my face there, but what choice do I have?”

“Oh God! Are we back to that again? It wasn’t the right job for me.”

“Well, have you looked for a job today?”

“Please! Get off my back! Can’t I get any privacy here? You’re always in my face, ragging on me about something!”

“You could get a place of your own! Oh. Right. I forgot. You don’t have a job!”

“Ma, please!”

“Why don’t you make yourself useful, maybe try doing your laundry! Something down there stinks! It smells like you rolled around in manure, or worse.”

“I figured you’d do it for me!”

“That wasn’t part of the bargain, remember? While you’re at it organize all your boxes and furniture down there, I can barely walk around in the basement.”

Michael huffs as he goes down the stairs, not that he wants to clean the basement, or do his laundry but just to get away from Debbie. It’s not natural for him to be living with his mother, but what can he do? He digs out one of his comic books and sits down on his old orange sofa, to escape between the pages of superheroes and villains.

Several hours later Deb calls down to him. “I’m going to work now. Please stop pouting, and clean up your mess.”

God! He’s so sick of being micro-managed. But the few hours he’s been down here he finally feels like he isn’t being watched like a hawk. He calls up the stairs. “Ma. What do you think about me setting up my furniture like an apartment, and living down here. It will give me the privacy I need.”

“If that’s what you want, it’s fine with me. But don’t use up all the space. I need to store some things down there, so leave space by the washer and dryer.”

“Okay, I can do that.”

Debbie smiles to herself as she leaves for her shift at the diner. That was easier than she thought it would be.

~~~

Today was the most fun, lazy day we’ve had. We didn’t do much of anything, just lounged around the pool, reading spy novels, splashing in the pool, and gorging ourselves on junk food. And it seems like Brian spent most of the day running his hands all over my body. It started out with him soaping me up in the shower, then putting soothing cream on my very sore bottom, and of course coating me with suntan lotion. Repeatedly. Then when we returned to our room, he insisted that I need to moisturize my tan skin, and now he’s got me face down on the bed, massaging essential oils into my back. And I’m pretty sure that new strawberry flavored lube he purchased this morning, along with a jumbo pack of condoms will soon be licked from my pucker before the night’s over. God. I’ve never felt so loved.

“Roll over. I’m going ravish you, and make you scream like a banshee.”

Yep, here we go…

TBC…

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for taking the time to read my fic, I hope you enjoyed it... ~ Kathleen