Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 

Brian woke up after a very satisfying nap. He looked at the clock on the wall and saw that he had gotten two solid hours of sleep. His body felt much better and he stretched a little. Then he turned to watch the annoying kid but as he turned his head, he was not there! Brian alarmingly got up but because the room was pretty small he saw the boy still roped to the chair, in front of the desk.

 

“How the hell did you get there?” he asked confused.

 

“I do have legs, Brian,” Justin answered like it was obvious.

 

And that’s when Brian noticed the tape was gone. He looked around and saw it hanging from one corner, on the wall, by it’s other end. The man wanted to ask how but decided it was not worth it. A noise woke Brian up from his thoughts and he looked at Justin. The blond was trying to turn a page of a magazine he had bought earlier, but he tried doing it with his mouth. It looked quite entertaining as he turned and tilted his head.

 

Brian squinted his eyes at the blond. “I’m going to check when the next flight leaves to Pittsburgh,” Brian grabbed the laptop from next to Justin. He opened his browser and did some digging. He tapped his keyboard and the more time flew by the lower Brian’s brows got.

 

“Fuck,” he muttered and wanted to slam the computer against the desk.

 

“What now dear?” Justin smiled.

 

“All flights to the east are cancelled. There’s a tornado warning,” Brian grunted.

 

Justin laughed under his breath and watched the brunet.

 

“They expect it to go away in a few days, it’s just a precaution,” Brian started pacing in the room.

 

They stayed quiet as Brian tried to come up with a plan and Justin just waited, sitting in his chair.

 

“You know, if we aren’t going to leave today, can I get some sleep?” Justin asked. He was pretty tired and the clock on the wall showed 3am.

 

“Go ahead, I won’t stop you,” Brian didn’t even bother looking at the blond as he continued pacing.

 

“I meant on the bed,” the blond grunted.

 

Brian stopped and looked at the man and then at the bed. Maybe he should be human and let the kid sleep a little. Maybe he could sleep some more. It wasn’t like he could really do anything as it was in the middle of the night. So he untied the blond and let him walk to the bed but then with much protest he tied his wrists on the railing at the head of the bed.

 

“You are downright cruel!” Justin exclaimed and pulled on his wrists.  

 

“Then you shouldn’t have tried to run away the first time,” Brian pulled on the end of the robes making Justin uncomfortable. “Nighty night,” he smiled sarcastically. Then he rounded the bed and got in himself too.

 

Justin laid there, arms up, pissed off. Brian immediately fell back asleep and Justin had hard time falling asleep. He tried to find a comfortable position and found it on his right side. He was now facing Brian. The man looked peaceful as he slept. Justin smiled a little. He was pretty beautiful for a crazy person.

 

Then he kicked the man to get him awake.

 

“What the fuck now?” Brian grunted sleepily.

 

“My jeans are uncomfortable. Can you take them off?” Justin grinned.

 

“Take them off yourself,” he turned his back at the blond.

 

“I can’t, you tied me up, remember,” Justin pointed out, pulling on the robe a little.

 

“Go to sleep!” the brunet grunted again.

 

“Take them off, take them off, take them off,” the blond repeated persistently and poked Brian with his foot.

 

“Fine! I’m taking them off! Shut the fuck up already!” Brian yelled annoyed and turned around. He got on his knees and pulled Justin’s shirt up, exposing the well carved abs.

 

Brian was not expecting that. He’s eyes stared at the muscles as he opened the button but soon he recovered. Then he pulled down the zipper and pulled the jeans down his hips. But there was another surprise. The bulge in that underwear was massive even though the kid wasn’t hard. His hands halted a little as his breath got stuck in his throat.

 

Justin totally noticed this all. He knew his features and he knew they were pretty impressive. The look of lust in Brian’s eyes was priceless. “Want to touch it,” he teased, grinning.

 

Brian’s eyes snapped to the blue ones and turned back to angry. He roughly pulled the jeans all the way off and threw them on the floor.

 

“Hey, watch it, those are Gucci!” Justin yelled.

 

But Brian didn’t answer, he laid down again and turned his back towards the blond. Justin smiled knowingly and decided he could finally fall asleep.

 

*

 

Brian enjoyed his morning shower, washing off last night’s clubs felt wonderful. He turned the water a little chilly as he stood under the spray. It always did wonders to fully wake him up. But he didn’t have time to take a long shower. Justin was in the other room, tied to a chair again. He couldn’t leave the blond alone for too long. Who knows what he would do.

 

So Brian turned off the shower and dried himself on a towel before wrapping it around his waist. Then he stepped out and saw the blond still sitting on the chair, robe nicely around him. He walked past the boy and sat on the bed, taking his phone. He was pondering whether he should inform Jennifer that he had Justin with him. But what if something happened and he got loose? Brian stared at the phone for five seconds before deciding not to call the mother.

 

“So listen up,” Brian started but was interrupted by a knock on the door. He looked at the blond, furrowing his brows. He was not expecting company. The brunet walked to the door and opened it. He was surprised to see a man there with breakfast trolley.

 

“Your breakfast, sir,” the man said.

 

Brian was about to say he had not ordered breakfast but Justin was faster. “Ah, finally! I’m starving,” Brian snapped his head towards the blond who smiled brightly. The brunet took a deep breath and then opened the door wide, letting the man inside.

 

But the man didn’t come inside. Instead he stared at Justin, a little shocked. Brian noticed the confused look. “Ever heard of BDSM?” he asked suddenly.

 

The man’s eyes found Brian again and blushing he nodded a little.

 

“Good, come on, we don’t have all day,” Brian nudged his head to the left and the man quickly pushed the trolley in.

 

“Um, when you’re done, push the trolley in the hall and I will collect it. I do hope you enjoy your breakfast,” he said politely before walking out the way he had come from pretty quickly.

 

Brian slammed the door closed after the man and looked at the blond. “You’re paying for this,” he motioned towards the food.

 

“Ooh, scary,” he smiled.

 

“How did you manage to order breakfast?” Brian wondered out loud. Justin’s arms were still plastered to his sides.

 

“You lift up the phone,” Justin nodded at the phone on the table. “You press one and speak to whomever answers. It’s easy,” he explained and eyed the cinnamon rolls. “Can you untie me so I can eat?”

 

Brian considered it and finally decided to let one arm free. Justin didn’t complain much. As long as he got to eat, he would be happy.

 

When they had eaten, Brian pushed the trolley into the hall and proceeded to tie Justin’s other hand back against his side.

 

“Can I take a shower too?” he asked before Brian got started.

 

The man paused a little but then nodded. “Sure.” He untied the blond and nodded him to go to the bathroom. But the trick was that Brian took the chair and followed the smaller man. Justin looked behind him as he walked to the bathroom and looked weirdly at Brian.

 

“You’re not going to tie me to that and leave me in the shower, are you?” he asked suspicious.

 

Brian chuckled but shook his head. “No.” But the man placed the chair between the doorframes and sat down, crossing his arms over his chest and lifting his right leg over his left.

 

“What are you doing?” Justin asked confused.

 

“I’m making sure you behave,” Brian shrugged.

 

“You’re actually going to watch me take a shower? Hello, there’s no windows! No way I can escape!” Justin pointed around.

 

“But you can come up with evil little schemes while you’re here all alone. I’m just making sure you won’t come out this door with a do-your-own weapon,” Brian explained and made no move to budge.

 

Justin sighed and pressed a tongue against his cheek. It wouldn’t be the first time a stranger saw him naked. So he started taking off his clothes. “Want me to make a show for you?”

 

“Wouldn’t hurt,” Brian grinned and watched him.

 

But Justin did not make a show for him. He took off his clothes rather boringly and stepped inside the stall. He first checked the water temperature before turning his back towards the man. He knew his ass was his best feature, so let’s see how the brunet handled that.

 

“Brian,” Justin yelled over the noise.

 

“What?” Brian asked.

 

“Are you by any chance a pervert?” he presented his question like he was talking about the weather.

 

“What do you care?” Brian arched his brows, smiling a little.

 

“You like young boys?” Justin bit his lower lip, wishing he could see Brian’s face right now.

 

“No, they’re inexperienced,” Brian pushed his tongue in his cheek.

 

“And you’re so old and experienced?” Justin glanced over his shower as he washed his hair.

 

“I am not old!” came a rather hostile answer.

 

Justin grinned, almost laughing. He turned around and rinsed his hair. It was much easier to do when he was facing away from the shower. Then he proceeded to wash his body. The blond slowly rubbed the shower gel over his skin, consciously making it look hot. He glanced at the brunet in the chair from the corner of his eye. The older man was still staring. So Justin let his hand wander down his stomach and to his cock, tugging it a couple of timed. You know, cleanliness was important.

 

Justin saw the look in Brian’s eyes change and the tongue quickly licked his lips. That was enough for Justin. He knew Brian found him hot and if he could, he would probably throw Justin on the hotel bed and have his way with him.

 

Good to know.

 

When Justin was done with his shower he stepped out of the stall and grabbed a clean towel. He dried himself off and then stood naked in front of Brian. “I don’t have any clean clothes,” he stated.

 

“Your old ones will do,” Brian nodded his head towards the clothes the boy had worn before the shower.

 

“I guess,” Justin sighed. He turned around and picked up his underwear. Then he leaned forward, pushing his bare ass towards Brian and pulled on the piece of clothing. Through the mirror he saw how Brian tried to look away but succeeded miserably.

 

Justin didn’t bother with the rest of the clothes and squeezed past Brian to the other room. Brian immediately got up and followed, watching Justin jump on the bed and turn on his side. He rested his head against his palm and looked at the brunet.

 

“So, what’s next?”