Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 

Brian pressed his ear against the white door. He looked at the number 610 as he listened for any sounds. First it was all quiet. He listened maybe five minutes until he could hear the toilet flush. The brunet grinned. Someone was home.

 

Brian took a step back and knocked on the door. There was a peephole and Brian knew Justin would check that first. The door didn’t open and Brian was not surprised by this. He waited for a minute and heard a noise from inside and immediately he took off running to the elevator. The noise had been a window. He was sure of it. The kid was running again. The elevator was still on the sixth floor and Brian thanked for it being pretty fast. He went down and run through the lobby.

 

The hotel manager was at the desk and looked up from his papers, smiling a little as he saw Brian run. When Brian was out the front doors, he turned left and rounded the corner of the building. And there he was. The blond was trying to come down the fire escape as fast as he could, but clearly not fast enough.

 

Brian stopped to breathe at the end of the stairs and leaned his shoulder on the wall. The kid was too busy watching his feet, he didn’t notice the older man. As his feet hit the asphalt and he looked up he stopped and cursed very strongly.

 

“Hi Cutie,” Brian grinned and crossed his arms over his chest.

 

Justin leaned forward and put his hands on his knees, breathing hard. He looked up at Brian with a look that told the brunet he despised the man.

 

“You know, running is pointless. Why don’t we just decide to stop this madness and just go home? Deal?” Brian smiled as he looked at the man.

 

Justin bit his tongue. Nope, he was not agreeing to that. And then he suddenly started running the other way as fast as he could.

 

Brian groaned out loud. “Not this again!” he yelled after the blond and took off running too. He was tired of running but apparently the blond loved it. He even did it for fun on his free time.

 

Justin’s heart beat fast in his chest. He still had not recovered from running down six flights of stairs and now he was going again. The best way to lose the crazy man was to get obstacles between them and prevent him from seeing him. He rounded the corner of the hotel and saw a lot of people. He run through them, apologizing whenever he hit someone.

 

The blond observed his surroundings and there simply wasn’t anything good he could use to hide himself. But then he saw a big group of sorority girls walking down the street. “Girls, I need help. My crazy ex is chasing me and I need a place to hide,” he spoke quickly and out of breath.

 

“Crazy ex-girlfriend is after you?” one of the girls smiled.

 

“Ex-boyfriend,” Justin corrected.

 

“Ooh,” came out probably from everyone’s mouth.

 

“Where is he?” one of the girls poked his head up and tried to see someone running.

 

“That brunet right there,” Justin pointed at Brian.

 

“Okay girls, let’s form a circle,” one of girls finally said and then they sealed Justin in. Justin sighed out of relief.

 

“Thank you,” Justin smiled.

 

The girls went on with their daily chat as Brian run past them.

 

“Oh, he’s cute!” Justin suddenly heard.

 

“And so handsome,” that voice sounded a little dreamy.

 

“I would love me some of that,” and that sounded a little horny.

 

“Believe me girls, you don’t want him. He’s obsessive, manipulative, crazy and not that good in bed either,” Justin explained, holding his smile and laughs back. The girls nodded understanding where Justin was coming from.

 

“I think we’re clear now,” one of the girls told and the rest of them broke the circle, giving Justin a free way to go.

 

“Thank you so much, you girls are awesome, peace out,” he winked his eye and started jogging back to the way he had come from.

 

*

 

Brian had had enough of the cat and mouse game. He was going to take Justin home and he didn’t care if Justin screamed like dying pig in the middle of daylight and Bill Clinton himself was watching three feet away.

 

Usually he found the blond rather quickly. He had a schedule he liked to follow. Like exercising usually took place in the afternoon, around seven he ate dinner, around noon he could be found by the pool. Weird thing was that Brian had gotten the impression Justin like to party but Brian had seen him going to a club only once. To bar several of times but to actually dance, drink, have fun, only once. Right now Brian knew the blond wasn’t in his room. Brian had befriended the manager and with a few extra Benjamin Franklins, he was willing to keep an eye on the lad and inform Brian when he left the hotel.

 

It was late, around midnight and Brian was starting to be tired. He had already checked three bars and clubs. Justin was nowhere to be found. No one seemed to remember seeing the kid even though Brian had showed the picture to at least a hundred people. Brian would think someone would remember seeing a cute kid like Justin.

 

But there was still one place he wanted to check out. So Brian parked his car and got out. He was a block away from the club but he could still hear the thumpa thumpa coming from inside.

 

When Brian arrived, it was just past midnight so maybe that was the reason the line inside was so short. Brian practically just walked in. The place was a lot like Babylon. Colorful, half naked men, good music. Well basically that was every club Brian had been to tonight but the atmosphere was a lot more Babylon like.

 

There wasn’t a balcony like in Babylon so Brian couldn’t go up and observe the crowd. He had to just look around and keep asking people while showing a photo of Justin around.

 

“Have you seen this man?” Brian asked many times as he walked among the dancing people. Everyone seemed to shake their heads. They were pretty wasted or high so Brian was not surprised. He sighed and stood in the middle of the dance floor, thinking what he should do. Maybe a drink wouldn’t hurt. He decided he was done for the night. A good night’s sleep would do wonders. He would find Justin tomorrow.

 

Brian walked to the bar and ordered his favorite, double Jim Beam. He showed the photo to the bartender. The man took the photo into his hand and watched it carefully. Then he shook his head. “No, can’t say I have seen him. Peter, do you remember seeing him?” the bartender asked from another as he passed.

 

“Sure I have, he’s the little twink right there,” the other bartender pointed at the crowd.

 

Brian was completely surprised and quickly turned around. The man had been right. Justin was there, shaking his ass away while horny men drooled after him. Seemed like the blond was enjoying the attention.

 

“Thank you,” Brian turned back and smiled. He took the photo back, slipping it into his breast pocket. He paid for the drink and poured the whole thing into his mouth, all at once. Then he turned, licked his lips and proceeded.

 

The brunet walked behind the blond. He did not notice Brian, so Brian started dancing, pressing himself against the petit little body. Justin pressed against his chest and kept dancing, clearly not caring who he was dancing with. Perfect.

 

Brian landed his palms on Justin’s shoulders and slowly started to slip them down the arms. Justin had no idea what was about to happen, but Brian did and he smiled. He reached down for his wrists and first just stopped his fingers and then quickly, without a warning he grabbed them hard and brought them behind the blond, between them.

 

“Hello beautiful,” Brian grinned into Justin’s ear.

 

Justin froze and quickly turned his head. “You! What the fuck!” he tried tucking his hands, trying to get free.

 

“I wouldn’t do that,” Brian clearly had the upper hand when it came to body strength. He kept holding Justin’s wrists together.

 

“Let go of me or I’ll scream,” Justin demanded. “Right now!” he was beyond pissed.

 

But Brian didn’t care. He pulled Justin’s hands up, making the position a little more uncomfortable to the kid. “You know what, I won’t. You go ahead and scream. I will twist your arms up,” Brian nudged them up a little making Justin wince. “And I mean up until your shoulders pop out of their sockets. It’s going to hurt like hell and I won’t care. I won’t even help you put them back in,” Brian talked with lower voice into Justin’s ear. Making sure Justin knew from the tone of his voice that he was for real.

 

Brian had never seen a person so angry as Justin was right at that moment. He was enjoying this moment so much. He finally had gained the upper hand. “So, I suggest you come nicely.”

 

“If you let go of me,” Justin pulled on his hands again.

 

Brian laughed a little. “In your dreams,” he said and pushed him forward a little. He kept pushing him towards the entrance, about to guide him out the door.

 

Justin grunted but did as he was told. Brian kept the blond in front of him and pushed him forward while walking out the club. The bouncer looked at them funnily but Brian just winked his eye, smiling seductively and then the big man seemed to understand.

 

When they got to Brian’s rental car, the man pushed the blond into the backseat. As Brian opened the driver’s side door, he noticed how Justin tried to open the door and get out. Brian laughed and got in. “Child lock, it’s a bitch, isn’t it?”

 

Justin grunted loudly and kicked the seat in front of him. He leaned back in his seat and crossed his arms over his chest.

 

“Kick and scream all you want, you’re not getting away this time,” Brian started the car and took off.

 

*

 

Justin had never felt so angry in his life. Brian had a hold of his Gucci shirt, from the back. They were walking down a crappy hotel corridor. He noticed there was a few holes in the carpet when they turned to this corridor. That never happened in Four Seasons. The man was unnecessarily rough with him and pressed his fist against his back.

 

Then suddenly they stopped. Of course Brian didn’t give him any warnings and he ended stumbling a little as he tried to walk and Brian pulled on his shirt roughly. The brunet dug his keys from his pocket and opened the door, pushing Justin inside first. Brian quickly closed the door and the room was engulfed by blackness but not for long as Brian turned on the lights.

 

Brian came closer again and Justin grunted as Brian pushed him on the wooden chair roughly. Then suddenly he saw a rope appear in front of him. Everything happened so fast his brains couldn’t even register it. Brian was tying him to the chair with a very classical brown rope.

 

“Hey! What are you doing?” Justin yelled and squirmed, desperately trying to free himself.

 

Brian chuckled a little. “You’re a smart kid, why don’t you figure it out all by yourself,” he put the rope one more time around the blond and tied it tight behind the back of the chair.

 

“I’ll call the cops. This isn’t legal,” Justin still tried to squirm his way free.

 

“And how are you going to do that?” Brian walked around him and looked at his arms that were plastered tightly against his sides. He saw the bulge in the blond’s pants and dug his hand into the kid’s pocket before pulling out his phone. He smiled as he looked at it and slipped it into his own pocket.

 

The look Justin gave Brian was utter hate. That specific look gave Brian so much satisfaction he couldn’t turn it into words. “Now, I’m going to take a little nap while you sit here quietly and study the boring wallpaper,” the man patted the teenager on his shoulder and walked to the bed. He toed off his shoes and pulled off his jacket before laying down on the bed, ready to fall asleep.

 

Justin glared at the tall man and sighed. The wallpaper really was boring. It was mild brown that had very detailed weird circles. Justin was sure he could have picked up, hell, he could have designed better wallpaper than that for sure.

 

The blond looked down at the rope. It was itchy. It wasn’t smooth like the rope you would use in interior design but rough and uncomfortable. It stung him in some places and itched and Justin was sure his Gucci shirt would be ruined.

 

“The rope is itchy,” Justin complained and tried to get a better position but the rope was so tight, he couldn’t move anything but his legs and his hands, wrists included.

 

“You’re a big boy, deal with it,” Brian grunted and turned his back towards him.

 

“And my nose itches,” Justin said. Brian just sighed. “And I can’t scratch it,” His nose didn’t really itch but it was fun to tease the man. He obviously wanted to sleep. “Why did you pick a room with such boring wallpaper? I would have gone with something totally different. Maybe something red. Yes, definitely red, different shades of dark red and white. Main color would be white and then something abstract with red. But I can’t decide if it should be edgy or something softer.”

 

“Would you shut the fuck up?” Brian twisted his upper body so he could look at the blond angrily.

 

“But you told me to study the wallpaper,” Justin pointed out, voice all innocent and then continued. “If the furniture stayed the same, I would probably go with the edgy style, but if I could get some nice designer stuff I think I would go with softer look. What do you think?” he looked over at Brian even though he knew he wouldn’t answer. Instead Justin watched him grab another pillow and push it over his head. Justin smiled widely.

 

“And that bed. It looks like children in China made it. It can’t be comfortable. It needs to be something with a little more taste. A very traditional California King could do or Queen, I’m not picky,” Justin kept talking aloud. “With black satin sheets. I hate those white sheets they have in so many places. They’re so… Unnatural, don’t you think?”

 

Brian threw the pillow away and turned his whole body to look at Justin. He didn’t say anything but he did get up and walk behind Justin. The blond heard a weird sound. He couldn’t really figure out from what it came from. But soon enough he found out. Brian slapped his hand over his mouth unnecessarily hard, making him blink his eyes a couple of times and pull his head back a little. When Brian took the hand off, there was a piece of grey duct tape glued to his skin. Also Brian smiled at him pretty evilly before walking back over to the bed.

 

“Mhmmhm!” Justin tried to yell but it was pretty hard with the tape. “Mhhmmmmh!” but Brian was not coming back.

 

That asshole.