Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 

Brian watched Justin from afar. He seemed to be alone. He wandered the street in slow pace, occasionally stopping to inspect some shop windows. He drank from a water bottle as he checked the watches from a jewelry store window. Brian decided that this was his moment. Out in the open, in broad daylight, people rarely did anything stupid, unless they were stupid. He doubted the kid would resist much.

 

Brian looked to the left and then to the right to make sure no cars were nearby. Then he crossed the street and slowly walked up next to the blond. He was shorter than what Brian had imagined. Easy to handle if it came to it.

 

Justin turned his head and looked at Brian.

 

“You see anything you like?” Brian asked, just like he was an ordinary person interested in watches too.

 

Justin smiled a little and turned his head back towards the watches. “I think that Louis Moinet has my name on it.”

 

“Hmm, not really your style, is it?” Brian shook his head.

 

“No?” Justin asked surprised and amused.

 

Brian looked at Justin from head to toe. “I think that Jaeger-LeCoultre is more your style. It’s more… Artistic,” he pointed at the watch that did not look like an ordinary watch.

 

“Artistic? You think I’m artistic?” Justin smiled.

 

Brian turned more towards Justin. He noticed the lightly flirty tone in his voice. “I know so. I also think you’re strong, independent, party boy,” Brian made a list.

 

Justin arched his brows at Brian, drinking from the bottle.

 

“You like art, you have loads of friends, you like expensive things like those watches. I bet you already even have a Louis Moinet in your collection,” Brian continued and watched Justin’s brows slowly come down. The expression turned suspicious. “You like staying in five star hotels. I bet you love the room service.”

 

“Who are you?” Justin asked. His voice had turned into reserved and suspicious.

 

“I’m the guy who’s here to tell you, your mother misses you,” Brian smiled.

 

Suddenly, without a warning, Brian found himself coughing a little bit because a big splash of water hit his face. He closed his eyes but a little too late. His eyes stung a little and he wiped his face from the wet substance. Then he heard footsteps, rapidly running away. Brian opened his eyes and saw the blond running. Brian groaned. He did not want this. But he had no other choice. So he took off running after the kid.

 

As Brian tried to run as fast as he could while dodging other people, he learned that Justin was a fast little fella. The kid was far away but Brian did not give up. The car traffic was slow today so Brian moved to the car lane. A black car honked at him but he didn’t care. It was much easier to run this way. He saw the blond make a turn to the right, so he followed.

 

Brian usually was in a very good shape but now he was starting to get out of breath. This kid clearly was not good for him. Then suddenly Justin made a tight turn right again and entered a store. Brian wondered what he was up to now. One way in and out. Not a good choice to go into a shop. Brian entered the store too and saw the confused people. But Justin was nowhere in sight.

 

“Where’d he go?” Brian asked, breathing hard.

 

All the befuddled looking people pointed at the door behind the register. Brian didn’t think twice. He quickly rounded the counter and barged in the backroom.

 

“Hey, you can’t be in here!” Brian heard someone yell. He found another room on his left and entered it just in time to see Justin get out of the backdoor.

 

“What is it with you people?” a man yelled as he noticed Brian. “You can’t be in here! Out!” he yelled.

 

But Brian ignored the man and run after Justin. He spurted fast and finally got closer to the blond. He couldn’t quite reach the bugger with his hands, so he jumped and tackled the blond to the ground.

 

Justin yelped as he hit the ground. A heavy weight was holding on to him, lying partly on him. He squirmed and tried to get out of the grasp while Brian tried to hold on to anything he could. Justin hit the man behind him.

 

“Just fucking calm down!” Brian yelled and put his arm around Justin’s shoulders.

 

Justin made a quick decision and bit the hand that came close to his face. He heard yelling and the hand quickly went away. As the grasp loosened, Justin had a chance to stand up. He tried to run away but a strong hand took a hold of his left ankle.

 

“You are not running away!” Brian yelled.

 

“What the fuck is wrong with you! Let me go!” Justin tried to get his foot out of Brian’s grasp but Brian crawled closed and wrapped his arms around his leg.

 

“Are you crazy?!” Justin tried pulling his leg.

 

But Brian took a firm hold and twisted the leg, making Justin lose balance. The boy fell down face first and Brian quickly moved on top of him, sitting on his thigs, straddling. The blond kicked and squirmed, grunting under him. Brian helped him turn around on his back and sat on his thigs again. He took a strong hold of the boy’s wrists and pressed them against the asphalt underneath them.

 

Brian looked down, breathing hard. “Now,” he said. “You try doing that again and I won’t be this nice.” he explained.

 

“Who the fuck are you?!” Justin yelled, kicking his legs. Brian moved a little as Justin moved his legs but didn’t lose his balance.

 

“The name’s Brian Kinney,” Brian started. “And I’m here to take you home,” he explained shortly.

 

“The fuck you are!” Justin tried pulling his hands from Brian’s grasp. He grunted as he spoke and Brian just loved that angry look. He liked the situation where the blond was helpless under him.

 

“Would you calm the fuck down already?” Brian pressed the hands tighter against the asphalt by leaning more on his hands.

 

“Why would I?” Justin spat out but calmed down a little anyway.

 

“You want this to be over? So do I. The sooner I get you to your precious mommy, the sooner you get rid of me. You hear me?” Brian told him.

 

“I’m not going home,” Justin lifted his head a little as he said and looked intensely into Brian’s hazel eyes.

 

“Yes, I know, mommy said a few mean words about fags and your daddy decided to disown you. Fuck him, you don’t need him. And what I heard, he’s out of your life for good. Hooray for you. You don’t even need your mother, but like it or not, she is worried sick. So you are going to go and show your pretty little face at home to tell her you are just fine and dandy. Then I don’t care what you do, that’s up to you,” Brian gave a little speech while also trying to catch his breath.

 

“What the fuck do you know about anything?” Justin grunted. He tried another tactic and tried to turn his hips to see whether Brian would fall off him. No such luck.

 

“I know better than you think,” Brian looked straight into those blue eyes.

 

Justin stared back and his gaydar started whistling with red lights blinking. “You’re gay too, aren’t you?”

 

“That I am. It ain’t a secret,” Brian admitted. He hadn’t been in the closet basically ever.

 

Justin stopped fighting. He sighed and looked up at the cloudless, bright blue sky. “So you take me home and then I get rid of you?” Justin asked.

 

Brian heard from his voice that Justin had given up. He smiled. “Yes. I take you home, collect my reward and we can part ways remembering this time fondly in the future.”

 

Justin’s eyes focused on the brunet. “Fine.”

 

Brian was extremely satisfied. “If I get up, promise not to run?”

 

Justin nodded and slowly Brian let go of his wrists. He got up and watched the blond get up too. He rubbed his wrists and looked at the red irritated skin. “Look at what you did!” Justin pushed his hands towards Brian showing the rash from the asphalt. Brian didn’t answer. He just lifted his right arm up and let Justin see his own teeth marks on the skin.

 

“You deserve that,” Justin mumbled.

 

Brian just took hold of the boy’s shirt and pushed him back towards the shop. “Just walk,” he grunted. Brian led him to his rental car. It was quite a long walk since they had been running. But soon enough they sat in the car as Brian drove.

 

“So what now?” Justin asked.

 

“First, I need caffeine. Then we’ll go get your stuff from your hotel and then we’ll go to the airport,” Brian explained. After a minute he stopped the car in front of a Starbucks. “You want anything?” he asked, looking at the kid.

 

“Nope,” Justin said, looking out the window.

 

“Then you wait here,” Brian got out of the car before peeking in from the window. “And just so you know. I’m going to lock the doors and if you make a move, even as small as scratching your nose, the alarm is going to go off and it will be loud,” he grinned. He shut the door and pressed a button on his key. The lights in the car blinked once and with a smug smile, Brian walked inside the Starbucks.

 

Brian looked up at his options as he waited in line. There were several special kinds of lattes and whatever but Brian decided to go with a regular black coffee. He waited in line for a moment and then ordered his coffee. As he was about to pay for it, he suddenly heard a loud noise. Brian automatically glanced behind him and saw his car, passenger side door widely open, the front seat empty.

 

Brian cursed under his breath hard as he ran out of the shop but when he got out of the door, the blond was nowhere to be seen.

 

“Fucking, shit, asshole, fucking, fuck, fuck!” Brian yelled, turning around and kicking the empty soda can on the ground.