Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 

It had been a long day. Justin had finally convinced Brian to go out. They had walked around, done some shopping. Or Justin did, Brian just rolled his eyes as the blond changed his clothes under his supervision. They had gone to a good restaurant and eaten good food. It had been morning when they left the hotel room and they had come back a little bit after eight in the evening. They had watched some TV for a couple of hours before deciding to turn in and get a good night’s sleep before the big day tomorrow.

 

Justin brushed his teeth and stared at Brian through the mirror. The man was once again leaning on the doorframe and observing him. Justin sighed and kept moving the brush. “Don’t you get tired of that?” Justin asked mouth full of foam.

 

“Looking after a blond little twink? I’m already tired of it,” Brian leaned the side of his head against the doorframe too and crossed his arms over his chest.

 

Justin leaned down to spit the toothpaste out of his mouth and turned around as he wiped his mouth on the back of his hand. “Ever the charming, I see,” he smiled. Then he walked closer as to walk by him but stopped as he was between the doorframe and Brian.

 

The brunet only turned his head to see what the kid was up to now.

 

“And I’m not little. I thought you knew that already,” Justin said in a quiet voice and held a small flirty smile on his lips as he stared straight into Brian’s hazel eyes.

 

Brian stared back and grinned a little. “I’m still bigger,” he pushed himself off the doorframe and went to pick up his toothbrush.

 

*

 

Justin folded his jeans neatly and placed them on the chair. Brian was already waiting for him with the robe. The blond leaned his ass on the desk and looked at the man. “You think we can go one night without that? We’re flying home tomorrow and I would like to get some real sleep for a change,” he suggested.

 

“What if you run off in the middle of the night?” Brian asked.

 

“I won’t. I promise,” Justin sounded sincere.

 

Brian stared at the blond for a long time.

 

“Please,” the smaller man begged, he took a step forward and kept his eyes on Brian.

 

The brunet sighed and lowered his hands. “Get on the bed,” he commanded and watched as Justin got under the cover. Then he threw the rope on the desk and rounded the bed before getting in himself.

 

“If I find you gone in the morning. I’ll make sure your balls never drop,” Brian threatened.

 

“Sorry to tell you, but they already dropped and they’re pretty fucking awesome,” Justin shot back.

 

Brian turned his head towards the blond and furrowed his brows. “Sometimes you have really weird humor.”

 

“My sense of humor is still better than yours,” Justin turned on his stomach and hugged his pillow, getting into a comfortable position.

 

“In your dreams,” Brian grunted and turned off the lights.

 

*

 

Justin stared at the dark ceiling. He refused to fall asleep. He knew he had acted nice and gotten a little of Brian’s trust but that didn’t mean he would go home. The brunet had been sound asleep for the past hour and Justin hoped he was deep enough sleep that he wouldn’t wake up. The blond looked at the man and slowly lifted the cover over him and moved it aside. He rolled his lips into his mouth and pressed them together as he very slowly sat up before moving his feet on the floor and standing up.

 

Brian was still asleep which was a good sign. But it wasn’t over yet. He needed to get out of the door. Justin picked up his jeans and tiptoed to the door. He glanced behind him to make sure Brian hadn’t woken up. Then he slowly turned the lock and pushed down the door handle.

 

But when he started to pull open the door, it creaked. Justin quickly stopped and winced, holding his breath, waiting for the words to come. But they didn’t. Justin let out his breath and started to pull the door again, but it still creaked.

 

And that was when he felt something hit his back hard. It hurt and Justin closed his eyes tightly.

 

“Close. That. Door.”

 

Brian was awake. His voice was scary. Actually so scary Justin closed it. The light on the night stand turned on and Justin slowly turned around. There was a shoe on the floor and he furrowed his brows. “You threw a shoe at me?” he asked shocked.

 

Brian didn’t answer but got up. He walked quickly to Justin and reached around him to turn the lock in the door. “Is this the thanks I get for not tying you up?” Justin pulled his head back a little as Brian yelled so close to his face.

 

“You’re not taking me home,” Justin yelled equally loud.

 

“You don’t have a say in that matter. You are going home. This discussion is over!” Brian yelled and picked up his shoe, throwing it next to the other by the bed.

 

“Yes it is,” Justin turned around and turned the lock on the door again. But Brian was faster and pulled the blond away from the door.

 

“You must be the most stupid teenager I have ever met! We are talking about you seeing your mother to tell her you’re okay. Grow some fucking balls already!” Brian stepped closer.

 

“And you forgot that I can do whatever I want. You’re not my father, you can’t tell me what to do!” now Justin took a step closer.

 

“No I’m not and you should stop acting like a child if you want people to take you seriously!” Brian dominatingly took the last step closer to the blond so that their chests touched. He looked down at the blond, trying to intimidate him. “You’re annoying little spoiled brat who can’t tell right from wrong and doesn’t know which way is up!”

 

“I hate you!”

 

“I hate you more!”

 

They both had such angry looks as they stared at each other, noses only inches apart. The emotions were so heightened it wouldn’t be a surprise if the air between them decided to spontaneously combust.

 

But then Brian suddenly leaned forward and roughly pressed his lips against Justin’s. He kissed the man so roughly it actually hurt. And as soon as Justin felt the lips on his, he was all for it. He didn’t even question it, he didn’t even blink an eye. He just answered the kiss as angrily as Brian kissed him. He grabbed Brian’s white t-shirt into his fists and pulled him closer. Brian’s hands found their way to Justin’s back and pulled the blond incredibly tight against his own body.

 

The amount of lust, wanting and yearning blew up and nothing else mattered anymore. Justin wrapped his arm around Brian’s neck so he could press his lips against his tighter. He took a step backwards, making Brian take one forward and then another and another until the bed hit Justin’s ass and the couple fell on it.

 

Their lips didn’t part, even though their bodies did. Brian swiftly followed Justin as he fell on his back and crawled over the blond. Justin quickly dragged his hands down the brunet’s body until he felt the boxers. He tried to push his fingers under the waistband but missed it a couple of times. When he finally succeeded, he pushed the black boxers over Brian’s ass and pulled them down the thighs.

 

Brian yanked Justin’s t-shirt up and pushed his arms too. Justin was forced to let go of the underwear as he felt Brian’s strong hands on his forearms. Then his t-shirt was slipped over his head and this time, he didn’t care if his Gucci hit the floor. Justin’s underwear was next to go and then Brian lifted his hands up, tugging the back of his shirt and pulling it over his head.

 

All this time their lips parted only for seconds. It was like they needed to kiss to survive. The taste of the other was addicting and the feeling it formed was drowning.

 

“You have,” Justin tried to say but Brian sucked his bottom lip into his mouth. “Con…” Justin captured Brian’s upper lip between his. “doms and…” his tongue found Brian’s. “lube,” the blond breathed out.

 

Brian grunted. He really didn’t want to stop but he wanted this blond more than he had ever wanted anything and he knew without a condom and lube he wouldn’t get what he wanted. So he pulled from the kiss and basically run to his bag. He knew he had them in the side pocket but when he opened it he didn’t see them. Anger, disappointment, frustration and despair all rose up. Where the hell were they? Brian frantically pulled out all the content from that pocket but couldn’t find them. He zipped open the bag and pulled out all his clothes. He knew he packed them somewhere. He never left home without condoms and lube. The bag was empty and Brian checked all corners to make sure they really weren’t there. His heart beat in his chest so hard his hands shook. He was ready to throw the bag out of the window and actually grabbed it before he noticed another side pocket. He quickly opened it and saw what he was looking for. A huge feeling of relief washed over him as he took them and run back to the bed.

 

Justin waited on his back and spread his legs so Brian could get between them. He put his feet over Brian’s hips and pulled him down, feeling the man’s impressive boner against his. Lips found each other again as Brian threw the condom aside. He opened the lube before getting on his knees again. He couldn’t do this if he was lying on the man.

 

Brian squeezed generous amount on his fingers and quickly took them between them. He located Justin’s hole and without a warning pushed two in. Justin groaned into Brian’s mouth. Partly from pleasure, partly from discomfort. The last time he had bottomed was a month ago with some random hot guy he had picked up from a bar in Washington. But still Justin didn’t want him to stop and gladly Brian didn’t. He pushed his fingers in, scissoring them, moving them.

 

“Enough. I’m fine, get to it already,” Justin begged and slammed his hand to his left side, trying to feel the condom on the bed. He felt it under his forearm and looked to his right, breaking the kiss. Then he grabbed it, quickly opened it with his teeth and took the latex out. Brian snapped it from his fingers and expertly rolled it over his throbbing cock with one hand. Then the brunet gathered the blond’s legs, pushing his knees over his shoulders and pushed in.

 

“Fuck!” Justin breathed out as he felt the sudden stretch. It burned and it hurt but he loved it. He pulled the man down to kiss him once again and felt him pull out and push back in. The pace was fast. And he knew this wouldn’t take more than two minutes. There was no way he could last any longer. The pain quickly faded away and pleasure took over. Best part of having anal sex was the incredibly good feeling. Better than topping ever had given him. The blond curled his toes behind Brian’s lower back and heard him let out small grunts against his lips.

 

Brian stomach was right against Justin’s and the blond felt him rub against his cock that was painfully hard. He wanted, no he needed to touch it but he also needed to hold on to Brian. He needed to feel his skin under his palms. His body was on fire and what the feeling Brian made him feel was pure heaven. There was talent in this man. Nobody had never just thrown him on the bed and had his way with him without asking question. Usually there was foreplay and teasing. Justin decided that that was not what he wanted from now on. He wanted this pure animalistic energy. This heat and passion. He wanted someone with as much self-confidence as Brian had.

 

He wanted Brian. For the rest of his life, he wanted Brian.

 

Justin was so close he couldn’t really handle it. Brian started to more push in without pulling out. He just pushed their hips together, wanting to be deeper inside and that’s when he found Justin’s prostate and the blond was gone. He slipped over the line, feeling his orgasm start. He lifted his head up and pressed his forehead against Brian’s, holding his breath in. His whole body tensed up and Brian kept pushing inside. And then it was over way too soon. It was always over way too soon.

 

Brian pushed in a couple of more times and Justin watches as he slumped over his body, first squeezing Justin’s shoulders from pleasure and then he relaxed. The room became all silent except their fastened breaths. Justin breathed into Brian’s neck while Brian pressed his forehead on the mattress under them. The blond let his legs down from the brunet’s back and slowly run his hands down the man’s sweaty back. He stopped midway and let his elbows rest on the mattress while holding on to Brian’s sides.

 

Soon enough Brian rolled off Justin’s body to his own side of the bed. They stared at the ceiling in silence while Brian pulled the condom off. Brian really couldn’t believe what he had just done. He had fucked his job, he had fucked this teenager like his life depended on it. It had been amazing and probably the best one yet. The brunet closed his eyes and let out a long sigh.

 

Justin looked over at the man next to him. Now he knew what it really felt like to be fucked. He smiled a little. Best thing in the world if you asked him. And maybe, just maybe, going home with this man wasn’t so bad. At least he knew he lived in the same little town.

 

Brian lifted his hand up over his head, running it against the sheets. He felt the switch of the bedside lamp and pushed the little button. The room became dark and for a moment they still laid on the bed unmoving. But then Justin turned on his side, slid closer to Brian and let sleep take over his body.